It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Did Russia and Iran just keep Clinton from being POTUS consequently stopping WW3?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Putin days ago unequivocally said that he was concerned about Clinton causing a confrontation between Russia and the U.S.

"Would Mrs. Clinton delivers on he threats and harsh rhetorics against Russia if she became President? Or will she correct her position against us?"

He then issued what sounded like a horrifying ultimatum to US politicians, saying: "Jeopardising Russian-American relations in order to gain brownie points internally – I consider this to be harmful and counter productive.

"It's not funny anymore. If somebody out there wants confrontation. This is not our choice but this means that there will be problems."
SOURCE

Russia and Iran just agreed to a "cooperation" concerning the Middle East.

Russian-Iranian Cooperation to Bring Peace, Stability to Middle East – Iran's FM

Seemingly within hours of the story linked directly above breaking, we get news of the FBI reopening its Clinton investigation. Now we get the following.

RNC on FBI Re-Opening Clinton Investigation: ‘Should Be Disqualifying’

With everything Clinton has ever done, this is the first time there's serious talk from the upper echelons of power that she should be disqualified as a candidate. Also:

Report: Congress Considering Emergency Hearing on Reopened FBI Investigation into Clinton Emails

If Clinton is disqualified or otherwise defeated, let's remember an important quote.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt.

My suspicion is that the powers that be in the West realized that Russia was deadly serious about the situation in Syria because of their "cooperation" with Iran. Metaphorically speaking, I see Russia and Iran having just pointed a gun at the West saying, "Make my day, punk." I believe the West may have just caved in.

Before the Russia-Iran alliance, China was half-heartedly siding with Russia concerning Syria. If a full-blown war broke out, China may have let Russia fare on their own. However, it would have been a lot easier for China and the rest of the BRICS nations to join a Russia/Iran alliance than joining just Russia in my opinion.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This will be short.

I truly hope so.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I Think Mr. Putin realizes that Trump will use Diplomacy to Cool Down the Tensions between the U.S. and Russia over the Current Hostilities in Syria . He also knows that those who are backing Hillary for President want a Confrontation for their Own Selfish Agendas .

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He also knows that those who are backing Hillary for President want a Confrontation for their Own Selfish Agendas .

and he probably knows that because the person that hacked her home server ( make no mistake about it her home server was hacked regardless of what the F.B.I. has said publicly) probably gave Russia the proof that was hacked from her server.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Well... Putin is scared of Hillary.

Who would of thunk it.

I guess he doesn't want to end up dead for crossing the Clintons.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I Think Mr. Putin realizes that Trump will use Diplomacy to Cool Down the Tensions between the U.S. and Russia over the Current Hostilities in Syria

I am not believing that one. He has stated he loves war. Also that no one knows how to run a war or defeat ISIS except him. I don't see Trump as a diplomat. I also don't see other nations trusting him and his deals with them.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Think Mr. Putin realizes that Trump will use Diplomacy to Cool Down the Tensions between the U.S. and Russia over the Current Hostilities in Syria . He also knows that those who are backing Hillary for President want a Confrontation for their Own Selfish Agendas .

Or Trump is his patsy..........

LOTS of people around Trump with strong ties to Russia, and Trump hiself advocated for Russia to hack Hillary and release anything they could find.....

Where there is smoke there is fire, Thats true with Hillary and its True with Trump........

(post by FuggleHop removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

There's a bigger connection between Hillary and Putin than there is between Trump and Putin. Please stop spreading the lame rhetoric from the Democrats.

Trump advocating for Russia to hack anything at that rally was nothing more than a joke, as the claim he was tied to Russia was already all over the MSM.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Wow Profusion! Way to put it together, man. All day I've been thinking, What happened? What could it be that made this investigation re-open? I don't believe for a second it was newly discovered stuff on Weiner's computer.

Your OP is excellent, well constructed, and in my opinion, is likely spot on. Great work.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I doubt Russia or Iran had anything to do with this domestic political fight

The politics of this is Comie is a part of a right-wing conspiracy that has little to do with Russia and Iran.

In-fact I believe Putin is making a big mistake if he thinks Trump will be a good guy for him since these forces behind Trump are as crazy or more crazier than Hillary.

Trump WILL NOT and CANNOT manipulate the Military Industrial Intelligence Complex to be kind to Russia.

Too much money involved

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Or Trump is his patsy..........

LOTS of people around Trump with strong ties to Russia, and Trump hiself advocated for Russia to hack Hillary and release anything they could find.....

Where there is smoke there is fire, Thats true with Hillary and its True with Trump........

Pure Speculation on your part , but please do Imply to your Hearts content .

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Putin likes to deal with strong male leaders. Also, he wants his grandchildren to grow up. Hillary will get the U.S. into a war that Russia will have to respond to. Escalation under angry Hillary will kill us all.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Or Trump is his patsy.......... LOTS of people around Trump with strong ties to Russia, and Trump hiself advocated for Russia to hack Hillary and release anything they could find..... Where there is smoke there is fire, Thats true with Hillary and its True with Trump.......

That's a whole lot of lies you've forced yourself to believe. I'd love to see you attempt to back up those claims.. you can't btw

You're either gullible, a shill, or experiencing cognitive dissonance/confirmation bias

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The politics of this is Comie is a part of a right-wing conspiracy that has little to do with Russia and Iran.

In-fact I believe Putin is making a big mistake if he thinks Trump will be a good guy for him since these forces behind Trump are as crazy or more crazier than Hillary.

Right-wing conspiracy? She broke the law and committed treason! If anything Comey gave her a "get out of jail free" pass because he knew his agency couldn't possibly pursue everybody involved or implicated.

and you have chosen to ignore all the evidence that suggest Trump would in fact not do that. I won't waste my time explaining why you're wrong, you're clearly also in denial

"forces behind Trump"?? WTF are you even paying attention?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

You sound so foolish with that liberal BS,even when it's shown Hillary and rest of your liberal regime,havethe dirty hands,figures they place blame on Trump,this country sure bred some winners

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

What is wrong with leaders of nations getting along and being friendly?

I don't see a friendly relationship between Trump and Putin as bad.

It could be said that Regan and Gorbachevs friendship had much to do with ending the cold war.

Maybe Trump and Putin could lay the ground work for real peace between superpowers.

edit on 29-10-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I Think Mr. Putin realizes that Trump will use Diplomacy to Cool Down the Tensions between the U.S. and Russia over the Current Hostilities in Syria

I am not believing that one. He has stated he loves war. Also that no one knows how to run a war or defeat ISIS except him. I don't see Trump as a diplomat. I also don't see other nations trusting him and his deals with them.

Mr. Trump is Always in " Let's Make a Deal " Mode . He would either Charm Putin into a Deal , or Threaten to make Deals with other Countries Russia Trades with .

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Well... Putin is scared of Hillary.

I actually laughed when I read that. Thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join