It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

esoteric reasoning behind middle East conquest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
OK

I am placing this post in the Gray Area forum because the elements discussed will span such a broad range of topics discussed here on ATS, that are relevant and prolifically adherent to current global issues.

IS THE CURRENT DECIMATION OF THE MIDDLE EAST BY ISRAELI DIRECTED, NATO/US IMPLEMENTED, MILITARY FORCE...

An attempt at "IMMENETIZING THE ESHCATON"? ...
(THE Illuminati moto, ie: creating the end times of Abrahamic religions text, using science in order to match "Yahweh's ability" in order to fulfill a final CONCLUSION to the mass social neurosis of exoteric, yes, EXO-teric perceptions of Abrahamic religious followings..)

The aforementioned, a hint towards Albert Pike's suggestion that the Third Great World Conflict would be aimed to reduce greatly or eliminate...

A) Zionism, (by immennetizing the eschaton)
B) Islam, (via persecution and physical destruction of its believers)
C) ATHEISM... (by understanding, manipulating, and finally, masterfully, SCIENTIFICALLY ACTIVATING... the latent, hidden, occult God like code of junk DNA in man, as to metamorphose currently living humans through subtle sprayed or injected exposure to a specific "CHINTAMANI" element, in order to manifest beings, here on earth, that are not limited in their ability to exact their will by current standards...
Ie: mutants, super humans...
This is THE CURRENT CONQUEST of all PROPERLY INFORMED, and Able PEOPLES.)

Now...
IF these elements of the suggestion that Pike Proposes in his detail of the potential Third Great World Conflict have ANYTHING to do with reality, and the things we're seeing in the media, predictively programmed into the media's super hero onslaught, the mass eradication media onslaught of the concept of zombies..
Ie: a plague where the infected actively, violently, persue, and INFECT, the uninfected...
Seems like a viably studied concept to me...

Zombies and Super Humans and broad global intelligent policing..

These ARE the primary elements that will foment and form our world in the coming years.
Those and basic off the grid survival

I started this thread with the idea that the conquest of the middle East was to clear L land and battle a covert enemy that they can't have you know about just yet, that the prospects occurring actually are happening in order to protect the core of the valued population

Respond at your own discourse

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

IS THE CURRENT DECIMATION OF THE MIDDLE EAST BY ISRAELI DIRECTED, NATO/US IMPLEMENTED, MILITARY FORCE...

An attempt at "IMMENETIZING THE ESHCATON"? ...
(THE Illuminati moto, ie: creating the end times of Abrahamic religions text, using science in order to match "Yahweh's ability" in order to fulfill a final CONCLUSION to the mass social neurosis of exoteric, yes, EXO-teric perceptions of Abrahamic religious followings..)

The aforementioned, a hint towards Albert Pike's suggestion that the Third Great World Conflict would be aimed to reduce greatly or eliminate...

B) Islam, (via persecution and physical destruction of its believers)

The Quran actually predictedited this.

Unfortunately for those who would attempt to destroy Islam, God does not allow the words of his prophets to be altered or eliminated.

They have been fighting against God. That is why they loose.

edit on 28-10-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Cheers m8 Way more going for it than the strange booklets the church keeps on handing out.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

I wanted to write down a hundred words pre-coffee rant. Then I went searching what the hell you're talking about, since you didn't provide any links...(bad OP-ing if you ask me), so before I can discuss the topic, I need to ask:

Are you talking about the Aramaic words W.I.T. found?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: prevenge

I wanted to write down a hundred words pre-coffee rant. Then I went searching what the hell you're talking about, since you didn't provide any links...(bad OP-ing if you ask me), so before I can discuss the topic, I need to ask:

Are you talking about the Aramaic words W.I.T. found?

I think part of what he is saying is that the Aramic language, supposedly discovered in Junk DNA, destroys atheism. Although I don't think the W.I.T. findings have been replicated elsewhere, as of yet.

top topics

join