It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary should know better

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Her husband was President. She was a Senator. She should fully understand how to handle classified information. She lacks the judgement and ethics to run this country. She could not even be in the military with her history. How could anyone vote for her?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

IMO, it's because Clinton's thralls have a similar opinion of Trump (but for different reasons) and given that they are dealing with equally objectionable candidates, they might as well go with the one who says what you want to hear.
And then there is the "blind faith voter" contingency. But you get those in all parties.
The reality is that they will do what they want once in office and the voters be damned.
But that's just hypothesizing on my part.
I'm for Trump so what do I know. LOL!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wizzz0001

At least you know it's a clusterbang and that all the options are basically crap, with no REAL difference between them save whose money pays for their posters.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
She completely understands it. Believe me. Go read about her brother. He was trying to set up all these international contracting deals while she was in the WH. State Dept kept axing them for ethics concerns and conflict of interest.
Her brother even got busted for getting criminals to pay for Presidential pardons.

She knew once she got the keys to the SD with no IG it was a free pass to do whatever she wanted and that's what she did. Obama was also in on it. He did not appoint an IG for over 5 years. Longest any agency has gone without an IG.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Wizzz0001

At least you know it's a clusterbang and that all the options are basically crap, with no REAL difference between them save whose money pays for their posters.

Too true. I've become VERY cynical in the last 20 years. This election cycle has just exacerbated that cynicism.
It's a sad day when the vote is not for which candidate will best serve for the country but rather a "keep the other guy out" vote. The next 4 years frighten me regardless of who wins. The 2020 campaign/election cycle has me even more scared.
However, in reality, I doubt that things are much different now than 100+ years ago in this realm, so maybe it will get better.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

She knew once she got the keys to the SD with no IG it was a free pass to do whatever she wanted and that's what she did. Obama was also in on it. He did not appoint an IG for over 5 years. Longest any agency has gone without an IG.

I had no idea that they had gone with no IG during that whole time period. And here I thought I was doing pretty well keeping up.
Well, this doesn't surprise me in the least. Ask a fox to guard the hens......

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Her husband was President. She was a Senator. She should fully understand how to handle classified information. She lacks the judgement and ethics to run this country. She could not even be in the military with her history. How could anyone vote for her?

As the great Harlot, she builds her eminent place in the head of every way, and makes her high place in every street; she scorns those that are of her hire.

Rules are for the deplorables, the peasantry.

The elite don't have to follow rules, they make them.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Her husband was President. She was a Senator. She should fully understand how to handle classified information.

Obviously ... she has no reason to care.

The 'rules' only apply to the plebes dumb enough to follow them.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I didn't know that. I was trying to piece together something in #33851 from yesterday's dump that referenced a "favorite son" meeting with OSC (Office of Special Counsel?), and that "IC IG was handing out anti-HRC clips to journalists." Wonder now if in the absence of an IG for DoS, if the IC IG filled that role?

top topics

join