It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Russia ramping it up with Ukraine ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Start to see history from the reality of the situation. Germany was screwed over BIG STYLE as it was becoming an economoic competitor to the Brits, Yanks i 1914 then finally crushed by 1945. Added to which for all you r leader of the EU talk the Germans have no power at all bar economics over the EU, it has no power projection at all and is still to this day occupied by US and UK military. No I am not "a Nazi symapathiser" as you state it, I'd have been gassed in an extermination camp back then I just see how Germany was unfairly treated prior to that thing we were talking about previously, being baited into biting back just as we see with Russia today

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Start to see history from the reality of the situation. Germany was screwed over BIG STYLE as it was becoming an economoic competitor to the Brits, Yanks i 1914 then finally crushed by 1945.

Germany was unable to claim any overseas colonies of any worth. They were not a "global power." They wanted to be, and the only way they could do that was to expand on the European continent. Kaiser Willy's egotism and paranoia led to the 1914 conflict. (Compounded by Cousin Alex's feud with the Hapsburgs.) The Allies were punitive: remember, Prussia crushed France and robbed them of an important province forty years earlier. Germany is now the economic powerhouse of Europe, as they were in 1914. They also hold enormous clout in the EU. That makes them, at last, a global power.

I assume this sudden resurgence of interest in MH-17 is due to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Britain and France were at least as much to blame as Germany for WW1. The powers were all desperate to take as many resources through any means as they could lay their hands on and they took anything that couldn't beat them back. Sure Germany got the joke bits in Africa but it still gained an Empire and by Anflo French thieving this and German speaking areas from it post WW1 the groundwork (bait) was laid for a further conflict in which to weaken them some more. That conflict would see German removed from all over central and eastern eorope and concentrated within the massively reduced living area we see today. Germans once dominated a massively greater area and along with the Jews dominated business in most of eastern Europe. Both groups were removed and replaced by peasant Slavs from the sticks. Germany has no independent foreign policy as it is stooped by the guilt factor that is drummed into all Germans through their education system thus making any forrays abroad a total no no. That is not a global power. even with it being the leading EU economy. Remove france from the EU and sure then it does totally dominate the group but again as a global force they are shackled to the continent.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Where do you get your history from? I would be interested in reading some of your sources, as they do not correspond to anything I've ever read. Can you recommend a title? It doesn't have to be in English.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

My ideas are based on amalgamating all I've read on the last century involving European politics along with first hand experiencers and conversational relationships with people actually on the ground i've met in various countries. I would advise not only books but visit these places, listen to the people. My ideas are based on reality not just warped history books written by the victors.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

My ideas are based on amalgamating all I've read on the last century involving European politics along with first hand experiencers and conversational relationships with people actually on the ground i've met in various countries. I would advise not only books but visit these places, listen to the people. My ideas are based on reality not just warped history books written by the victors.

I've lived in these places. Apparently we meet different sorts of people. The Germans I know genuinely feel guilt and shame. Some of the older generation were permanently traumatized. The ban on Nazism is not being imposed from outside, and it explains why Germans are fearful of Donald Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join