It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The misconception about Trump supporters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14
a reply to: GoShredAK

what truly matters is there is a chance he is sincere in wanting to do what's best for this country and its citizens. 

How do we know Hillary isn't sincere in wanting to do what's best for this country and it's citizens?

How? It's her public face telling you about rainbows and jobs.

Her private face tells the real agenda.

Besides, wtf has she ever done for the country besides get our people killed?

Wtf does she know about creating jobs?

A budget, the economy, diplomacy, friggin anything besides taking money for favors.

It's like hillary supporters are expecting their cat to make dinner and do the dishes afterwards if they think she will do what's best for them.

edit on 10 29 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Doesn't necessarily mean she isn't sincere.

Sorry, don't want to start something I can't finish. I agree, Hillary doesn't seem to have our best interests in mind, that's for sure. But, you can't say someone isn't sincere in what they do. We don't know her or what goes on inside her head.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14

Doesn't necessarily mean she isn't sincere.

Sorry, don't want to start something I can't finish. I agree, Hillary doesn't seem to have our best interests in mind, that's for sure. But, you can't say someone isn't sincere in what they do. We don't know her or what goes on inside her head.

Well, you could say that about everyone and then the point becomes moot.

How can one trust her when she admitted it herself that she will say one thing in public and another in private?

I think I might have sounded a bit loud in my last post and didn't mean to.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Oh, perfectly understandable. No harm done, friend. Politics tend to bring the loud out of the best of us.

That is ONE thing I like, and I use that word very lightly, about Donald. He is very blunt. If anything, at least he pretends to keep most of his beliefs out in the open.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: crimsongod21

I am one of those guys who doesn't have health care. Yet, for the last two years I had to pay a fine..$$ real dollars...and guess what ..?

After paying the fines... Because I could not afford the insurance available through the affordable care act..I STILL could not got to the hospital without paying out of pocket..

It has to be repealed..

Respectfully,
~meathead

I have sympathy with that. Maybe you could say just how much your cheapest premium could be per annum.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

How does he plan to do this?

Policy should be more than just some know words written or spoken. He should be able to show and explain how he is going to do these things.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: crimsongod21

I am one of those guys who doesn't have health care. Yet, for the last two years I had to pay a fine..$$ real dollars...and guess what ..?

After paying the fines... Because I could not afford the insurance available through the affordable care act..I STILL could not got to the hospital without paying out of pocket..

It has to be repealed..

Respectfully,
~meathead

i'm confused. you don't have insurance and you don't want to have to pay if you go to the hospital??
edit on 31-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join