It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What will distract us from FBIs reopened investigation into Hillary's emails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Oh yes indeed, that would definitely suck for her. It could be that, or that plus other factors...this thing has been planned out for a while. Whatever it is they're diverting attention from is big; so big that they will do anything to avoid it compromising their agenda...and I'm sure they've got contingency plans for just about everything.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Is this thread about Soros greasing the palms of some unsavory criminal elements to cause chaos and discord?
That is their MO, so expect it. More BLM violence that plays into more Trump votes? Go for it. More gun violence that gets the liberals all uptight screaming from the rooftops to take away guns? Again it creates more Trump votes. Islamic terror attacks? More Trump votes. Provoke Russia? Even more Trump votes.

Trump trumps their efforts without even trying.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Clinton is the New World Order Globalist puppet.

I agree with your thinking as i doubt the likes of the creature that is Soros who pulls her strings along with the Rothschilds will go quietly into the night if Clinton is brought to heel like the dirty dog that she is and i doubt she will allow herself to be brought to justice without taking down half of the establishment with her.

The Globalists have used every dirty trick in the book in the past using Machiavellian tactics to create engineered wars and economic recessions and depressions to socially engineer a gullible public into deflection from the corruption of the establishment.

I think we could see a ramping up of War talk and have a mentality whereby if an individual speaks out against the corruption of the establishment then he will be charged with aiding the enemy which will subsequently lead to all "Alt Right" websites closed down so the main stream media will run fantasy stories and not be challenged.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I started a thread on this last night and ATS moderators deleted it, because I wasn't politically correct. I guess the title "Donald Trump Grabbed My Butt Really Hard" wasn't appropriate? I had no idea that ATS had become so touchy-feely.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Trump will probably do something incredibly stupid on twitter. That's what he did when Hillary had her sit down with the FBI a while back.

Perhaps Trump truly is a plant.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I started a thread on this last night and ATS moderators deleted it, because I wasn't politically correct. I guess the title "Donald Trump Grabbed My Butt Really Hard" wasn't appropriate? I had no idea that ATS had become so touchy-feely.

Donald Trump grabbed your butt?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The border.

Big surge ongoing right now.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: carewemust

Donald Trump grabbed your butt?

No , Allegedly Miss Finland's , but alas , no one else Actually Saw it .

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
This is the distraction. An attempt to hide Clinton Foundation crimes that will put their daughter in jail with them.

I finally get why everyone is calling this the distraction...

A day or two before this FBI case was reopened, Julian Assange said something about Hillary was going to win anyway despite all the corruption that came out... and now the case is reopened.

I wonder if this is a coordinated ruse by the FBI and team Hillary; get everyone talking about the emails. Have Hillary demanding to see them. Have Trump declaring that shes finished. Have the masses speculating that it's a silver bullet where her emails admit to high treason against America....Only to have the FBI release the emails on the day before the election and they literally are about yoga and weddings...

BAM!!!! Suddenly the real dirty emails are forgotten and the whole saga is written off as a big flop and Hillarys innocent

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
A fake/real alien invasion I hope be right fun it will be.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

It just echos of Orwells 1984

Apparently that distopian society is the Lefts wet dream

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I think you may be onto something there

Podesta and The Clintons have an interest in the UFO phenomena and Hilldawg did say she'd release info (in an attempt to appeal to conspiracy nuts like us. Just like when she tried to appeal to Mexicans by saying that she always carries around hot sauce in her pocket)

So get the public distracted by a UFO crisis and stand up demanding info and promising that she'll deliver it. It'd be easier to unite Americans against Alien Invaders than against Russian boogy men

<< 1   >>

join