It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What will distract us from FBIs reopened investigation into Hillary's emails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
With The FBI reopening the investigation into Hillary's emails I can't help but feel like something major is coming.

That there'll be some "right-wing" terror attack, "Russian" invasion, building collapse, mass shooting by some right-wing gun nut or other catastrophic occurrence to distract the public and divert the MSMs coverage. Then Hillary will arise from the ashes to position herself as a noble leader and the MSM will jump on Trump as a sore bigot who doesn't know how to handle such situations.

This is purely speculation but I can't see TPTB throwing Hillary under a bus because she'd drag a few of them down with her. There's a smaller chance of covering up any of her crimes and misdeeds with Wikileaks and Anonymous publishing her emails and telling the truth so their only option it seems is to launch a major event to distract the public...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
meh, Probably just a female using mens toilet or something...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Nothing, Because I'm aware enough to know that anything happening is going to be a false flag distraction. Not only that but I am capable of fallowing more than 1 thing at a time. I assume most are as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Yah, seems whenever they get too close to the scent something distracts everyone. Remember the police shootings in Dallas? It broke on the news right during the FBI testimony in Washington. Remember, Bill Clinton launched dozens of Cruise missiles three days after he stated he, "did not (thump) have any(thump) sexual relations with(thump) that woman (thump thump).

edit on 28-10-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I will guess a further ramp up of the new cold war...

Here is to hoping the people arent that stupid... but why should things change now.

ETA: well we have 2 airplane fires today, and I guess an ISIS atrocity..
edit on 28-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is the distraction. An attempt to hide Clinton Foundation crimes that will put their daughter in jail with them.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I am afraid it is the distraction!

I am thinking from Russia or the pipeline and by the end of the weekend all the protesters at the pipeline are rounded up. Probably goes way deeper though if this is a distraction.
edit on 28-10-2016 by randomthoughts12 because: Posted before finished on accident

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yah maybe something big is about to happen....LOL

Or maybe nothing is about to happen at all.

Maybe this whole reopening of the investigation is just a political move made by desperate people to make Americans think twice about voting Clinton.

Maybe there isn't any new or important information at all which would explain why no details at all have been given.

Maybe the announcement was made in the media as a way to influence the election process.

Maybe that's why Clinton just announced that they should release whatever new info it is that they've found so the American public can see it for themselves.

Maybe that's why former Justice Dept. officials are saying that this is very strange and improper for anyone to announce anything like this, this close to an election and it shouldn't have been done in this way.

Maybe you should be asking yourself why you're being told this without even one supporting piece of evidence or information as to what they've found which is so important that thy must reopen the investigation.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Mosul where US troops are taking back the city something happens, fake bombing, fake missile strike.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
"Trump grabbed my boob, thirty years ago!"

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi(...)
This is purely speculation but I can't see TPTB throwing Hillary under a bus because she'd drag a few of them down with her. There's a smaller chance of covering up any of her crimes and misdeeds with Wikileaks and Anonymous publishing her emails and telling the truth so their only option it seems is to launch a major event to distract the public...

Pretty sure I called this a few weeks back- she'll be murdered.
Or, rather, die of natural causes. or suicide- or whatever. An accident, where her and bill both bite the big one.

She stands to take down the whole government if she isn't selected potus- she will be convicted for her crimes, but take down every major criminal with her to lighten her sentence.
Easier if the clintons just up and die, eh? If they figure she can't be handed the potus role, she's more of a liability than anything.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Well, can't have a terror attack or that would help the Trump cause.

Can't have any Russian WW3 crap either because there's not enough time left (this isn't a movie).

Hmm...

Remember how long the coverage went on for that disappearing Malaysian flight last year?

Just putting it out there so the chances of something like happening again would be null.

I think with the handful of days left that all they can do is resort to another:

Another Trump shock story

Bill Cosby type of shock story

Ant Trump protests rocking every major city

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Breaking: Donald Trump caught walking through his hotel room naked!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I already called it.

Hillary Clinton will have Bill Clinton "die suddenly" and she'll run on the "poor widow" platform.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

" DESPERATE: Lying Media Trots Out Ex-Miss Finland As Yet Another Trump Accuser With Obviously Fake & Pointless Story "

Miss Finland ( Laaksonen ) , says she doesn’t think anybody saw it. That is clearly totally impossible if you look at the pictures, which show people behind her and Donald Trump during the photoshoot.

Only an Attempted Grabbing Tail Story here People , Move Along.....)

gotnews.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I already called it.

Hillary Clinton will have Bill Clinton "die suddenly" and she'll run on the "poor widow" platform.

You and I think alike. He carries all her sexual baggage after all. Make the embarrassments go away with one easy Vince Fostering.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
they always make baggage disappear.

it's bad.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's kind of too scary to speculate...it would have to be a really BIG distraction.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

No...you've got it backward. The renewed interest in the emails is the distraction.

Next, it'll be either a racial incident (bonus points if it's cop related), a terrorist incident or some other scenario that pulls the public eye. Then, back to the election; Trump does/says something stupid and then it's Hillary's turn again...likely more "leaked" information or something related.

The election, the racial dispute, the cop killings and killer cops, the fictitious emails and "leaks", the gender issue, the gun control issue, the terrorist-not-terrorist attacks, Hillary and her health drama, Trump arbitrarily grabbing strangers' genitalia...all of those were and continue to be distractions.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You're right. Maybe it's all just smoke and mirrors to distract us from the Bill Clinton Inc stuff. I mean, that's their gravy train. Can't have that getting exposed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join