It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov Johnson, for the good of the Country, you need to bow out.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Thank you for continuing to force the 2 party system and choice on the American people, you would make a great Gov Official......

No I dont think anyone needs to bow out, I think it needs to grow and grow until the powers that be finally figure out were getting tired of their BS

The people should never be silenced on their choices just because someone ELSE feels like their choice is the wrong one......

At this stage of the game, the 2 party system is all we have. Period! One or the other is going too win! (unless the monster is indicted for federal violations and is disqualified). Ron Paul would be able to beat Hillary, but the powers that be have selected these two. Now which one would you rather have in your house, on your carpet, for the next 4 to 8 years?
edit on V372016Fridaypm31America/ChicagoFri, 28 Oct 2016 18:37:05 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Why do you care? Your voting for your person and that is all that matters.

I am not voting for Hillary or Trump.

Hopefully we can get to 5% or have the house elect Gary Johnson.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
On topic, Gentlemen, the choices presented really are not a choice.

Death by one means or another, is still death.

Your patient is going to die one way or the other. You can either limp it along by continuing to vote (Trump), or you can euthanize the patient in a horrid manner (Clinton). You could try experimental medical treatment in the hopes your taking a cure (Johnson/Stein). Either way, the patient is dead in due course. No one method is going to save the patient.

That is if we keep going down the road of prescribed methods, and allowing the "doctors" to tell us our best course of action.

There is always the radical idea of other methods. Some of them are even listed in Documents that are commonly used to wipe the governments arse.

One of the choices once said "That damn piece of paper!" in regards to one of these documents, that clearly gives us a line of direction we can take.

Choices, Gentlemen, choices. We are not making the one that makes the most sense anymore.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Takes a real scumbag to make such a plea for the two party system.

In 4 years when the next election comes around and the libertarian party is on near equal funding and standing terms I will be proud to know I helped in achieving that while the rest of you losers will still be clueless.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Ah..
I see...

The analysis is flawed. You say sticky poo or solid poo. You are wrong.

Both turds are sticky, one contains plague, the other Ebola. Both will kill you dead! That is the actual choice you have. Only those voting for neither have any idea what the hell they are talking about.

You obviously have not had a pet dog before. Nor did I say sticky. The liquid "turds" are more than sticky. I am not wrong in my opinion, as well as you are entitled to yours. As far as voting, who will you vote for here in the USA (are you allowed to vote here in the USA?)?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'd rather either take the dog to the vet and get him taken care of or shoot him than to keep cleaning up his messes!

a vote for a third party is a vote to shoot the sick incurable dog!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Takes a real scumbag to make such a plea for the two party system.

In 4 years when the next election comes around and the libertarian party is on near equal funding and standing terms I will be proud to know I helped in achieving that while the rest of you losers will still be clueless.

OOuuuw. Ad hominem attacks! Calling me a scumbag, and clueless? Making a total lie in saying I'm for the 2 party system!
Is that the best you can do?
Take a seat.
edit on V512016Fridaypm31America/ChicagoFri, 28 Oct 2016 18:51:51 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I really doubt anyone that would be voting for Johnson would choose from Trump or Clinton.

I know I wouldn't.

If Johnson drops out, then I'm not leaving the house on Nov 8th.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Takes a scumbag to try to get others to support rapists.

Hell the best you came up with is Aleppo.

If you are not for the two party system then stop supporting it.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

I really doubt anyone that would be voting for Johnson would choose from Trump or Clinton.

I know I wouldn't.

If Johnson drops out, then I'm not leaving the house on Nov 8th.

If Johnson drops out I will vote Cthulhu.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I do not need to be in a house fire to know that pouring petrol on it and spraying aerosols onto it are equally bloody stupid ideas, and the same could be said for your elections.

My lack of proximity to the country, and lack of eligibility to vote in the election are neither here nor there, and have no effect or bearing on how absolutely correct I am about the situation there.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I still say you've got to vote your conscience. This election cycle has caused more people to look at Third party candidates than ever before. Third party candidates can be spoilers. It's happened before. In other countries, third party candidates win elections. At some point that will happen here. it could be another couple of elections, it could be next election. It's hard to forecast.

However, never let anyone bully or shame you into voting or not voting for a candidate. Look at the candidates, their history, positions, debates and interviews and make a choice. That's what I've done.

In my mind, Clinton and Trump are basically the same. Both, unethical jerks. Perhaps Criminal, but that's not been proven yet. Trump is a moderate...a liberal conservative if you will. Clinton is a moderate. She's a conservative Liberal if you will.

It doesn't really matter who wins out of those two idiots. It's just gonna suck for 4 years but, not that badly.

So vote Third party and don't let anyone shame you, intimidate you or insult you. Vote your conscience and who you really like. Don't vote on who's more likely to win or lose. Vote for who you actually like. That's pretty simple.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
and you have to consider, there are gary johnson isn't the only third party candidate siphoning votes from the main parties. hillary is losing votes to these third party candidates also. if trump is losing more than hillary is, then that is just because more voters who are prone to vote republican just don't like the republican pick this year.
if both hillary and trump lost enough votes for the american public to notice the third party candidates, the voters would have met their objective really, and maybe instilled enough fear into the main parties to at not be so arrogant and obnoxious next time.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think it really comes down to two choices though, maybe three.

You discover that the dog has imbedded his poop into every particle of your very expensive carpet.
The poop is dried on pretty good, but yet still bubbling and alive with maggots deep down in the fabric layers.

Do you:

A: Spend an entire day combing out, scooping out, picking out and washing out dog poop?

B: Spend an exorbitant amount of money to have it ripped out and replaced? (this requires immediately vacating the house and staying in a hotel for week)

C: Shoot the dog, sell the wife, sell the kids, sell the house and hit the road?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

We should have several legitimate parties in this country, but so many are poorly educated about the voting system.

There will be millions that will vote for Trump while living in a blue state and will accomplish nothing. There will be millions voting for Clinton while living in a red state and that will accomplish nothing.

Those people would be enough to bring about several third parties so they could no longer force the two party turds on us election after election.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

We should have several legitimate parties in this country, but so many are poorly educated about the voting system.

There will be millions that will vote for Trump while living in a blue state and will accomplish nothing. There will be millions voting for Clinton while living in a red state and that will accomplish nothing.

Those people would be enough to bring about several third parties so they could no longer force the two party turds on us election after election.

Yes yes yes.. please yes...

I dont get why so many people are obsessed with voting for one of the two parties that have screwed the people on a regular basis.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Yes yes yes.. please yes...

I dont get why so many people are obsessed with voting for one of the two parties that have screwed the people on a regular basis.

It's because our news media -right or left-only tells us about the two major parties. They're the problem. It's also the older generation, I'd say 40 and over that watch the news or listen to the radio news and talk shows. The younger generations, 40 and under are more into twitter, social media and secondary news sites, blogs and journalists. As the older generation starts dying out and the younger generation gets more voting age you'll see a huge surge in third party support.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Depends on where you live i guess... I am one of those 40+ folks... voted 1 time for a republican... I got buyers remorse.

Most of the people I grew up with think like I do... most of the younger folks I know in the military seem surprised when I broach the subject of a third party candidate.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Takes a scumbag to try to get others to support rapists.

I said nothing about Bill Clinton.
Stop being a racist hater.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
My lack of proximity to the country, and lack of eligibility to vote in the election are neither here nor there, and have no effect or bearing on how absolutely correct I am about the situation there.

You do not have a right to vote in the USA.
You do not pay US Taxes?
But you want to meddle in our politics with your obscure analogies.
Whatever.
Trying to argue with pigs are that they will drag you down to their level. And all that is accomplished, is that you get dirty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join