It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov Johnson, for the good of the Country, you need to bow out.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
According to several MSM (though not reliable) polls, the race is almost tied. www.realclearpolitics.com...
As below Clinton = C, Trump = T and The big Johnson = ..., well...The Johnson.

LA Times C=44, T=46
ABC C=48 T=44 The Johnson = 4
Rasmussen C=45 T=45 The Johnson = 3
Emerson C=48 T=43 The Johnson = 6
Rasmussen Reports (how this is different than above, idk) C=29 T= 48 The Johnson = 6
Gravis C=46 T= 46 The Johnson= 3

Clearly, Johnson has drawn away the icing from Trump. His staff is clueless and poorly coached him on world politics (whats Aleppo?), and his current melt down on his latest interview clearly shows how unprepared he is. www.theguardian.com...

Gary, I like you, and what you have accomplished for New Mexico. But you just don't have the $$$ to hire an appropriate staff to help you get through some of these carnivorous interviews. If you want to run again, cut your losses and don't make it any worse. And please, for the good of the people and country, bow out.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Why? So that not even the tiny voice of reason, the percentage of Americans that would rather cut their skin off and jump into a bath full of lime juice, than vote either Trump or Hilary, have ANY choice at all?

What sort of monster would force such a choice on free people?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

But... But... TrueBrit...

We simply CANNOT give the idea to the plebs that they can have MORE then TWO choices! /sarc

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Why? So that not even the tiny voice of reason, the percentage of Americans that would rather cut their skin off and jump into a bath full of lime juice, than vote either Trump or Hilary, have ANY choice at all?

What sort of monster would force such a choice on free people?

One of my co-workers once described our current choice on the monster DNC/GOP system as either cleaning up parasitic diarrhea dog poo or solid dog poo from the carpet. If I had too, I would rather clean up the solid dog poo than live with parasitic diarrhea dog poo for the next 4 years. Johnson has no way of winning, and currently, does NOT have the money to purchase a political fighting team to get him into The White house. By bowing out, he would at least provide the country a fighting chance of not having the former listed monster.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yeah, he screwed up by opening his mouth...kinda like Trump. Where's Ron Paul these days? Why can't we resurrect him instead of this patsy?

link   
Thank you for continuing to force the 2 party system and choice on the American people, you would make a great Gov Official......

No I dont think anyone needs to bow out, I think it needs to grow and grow until the powers that be finally figure out were getting tired of their BS

The people should never be silenced on their choices just because someone ELSE feels like their choice is the wrong one......
edit on 10/28/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Oh I am voting third party... but johnson is not a lick different from the mainstream candidate.

He supports TPP, his running mate is big time anti 2nd... I see nothing to separate him from the other main cadidates on things of substance..

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Ah..
I see...

The analysis is flawed. You say sticky poo or solid poo. You are wrong.

Both turds are sticky, one contains plague, the other Ebola. Both will kill you dead! That is the actual choice you have. Only those voting for neither have any idea what the hell they are talking about.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I gotta be honest here...your profile pic though....

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a ma of wealth and fame....

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr

I gotta be honest here...your profile pic though....

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a ma of wealth and fame....

Cheers!

LoL Im so lost......do explain

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Gary is as dumb as a box of hammers. Deer in the headlights look, almost 24/7a reply to: TrueBrit

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Gary is as dumb as a box of hammers. Deer in the headlights look, almost 24/7a reply to: TrueBrit

There are other 3rd party options

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

He may, and I could be wrong, be suggesting that you are the protagonist in the story told by the lyrics in the tune "Sympathy for The Devil" by the Rolling Stones, and covered later by Guns N Roses.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

He may, and I could be wrong, be suggesting that you are the protagonist in the story told by the lyrics in the tune "Sympathy for The Devil" by the Rolling Stones, and covered later by Guns N Roses.

I got that...but?

What does my pic have to do with anything? Utter confusion on my part here

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Why would he bow out? All he has to do is win 2 states(Alaska,Utah,North Dakota,Colorado,New Mexico,New Hamphire maybe Maine because of Instant run off).

Either he can...

A) Prevent Hillary or Trump from getting 270 and have a republican house of representatives elect a compromise candidate with the democrats(Gary Johnson).
B)Get above 5% of the popular vote to get easier ballot access and federal funding.(I don't agree with taking federal funding though)
C)Promote the LP to independents as an alternative choice to democrat and republican.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If I could only choose between the two criminal mainstream candidates, I and every other Johnson voter I have spoken to would just not vote for that position.

Seriously, to vote for Trump I would first have to get falling down drunk to even think about it. Then I would have to mark the ballot with my left hand and with one eye closed because when I sobered up I would have to cut off the hand that made then mark and cut out the eye that watched it happen.

Johnson voters are not closet Trumpeteers.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

A hammer is a pretty smart tool when you think about it. It only takes a moment to work out the physics involved, but proper application requires finesse all the same.

I understand your point, but given the alternatives, I could understand a vote for a large dose of weaponised platypus venom over either one of the front runners, next to which The Johnson, without wishing to invite innuendo, looks mighty good.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The combination of your haircut, jawline, and tasteful black attire probably go some way toward explaining the suggestion made, although I would not take it seriously. People have suggested to me that I also resemble Lucifer, Jesus Christ, Rob Zombie, AND Silent Bob...roll with it! Lol!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The combination of your haircut, jawline, and tasteful black attire probably go some way toward explaining the suggestion made, although I would not take it seriously. People have suggested to me that I also resemble Lucifer, Jesus Christ, Rob Zombie, AND Silent Bob...roll with it! Lol!

Well then.....im glad to be part of the club, lol Ill have one with ya loL!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Whoa...yeah.

You could look like Silent Bob if you had the backwards cap.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join