It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it really matter?? (FBI reopens hillery case)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Does it? I just have a few things to say. 1. Most Republicans most Democrats have already made up their minds at this point it's independents ence who are going to decide the selection as usual more than likely. 2. They reopen the investigation because the emails they found are so bad that they had no choice or the emails are so bad they had no choice because they wanted to hide this information from the voters because they They don't comment on open investigations

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkangg

It matters because if there is a case, Hillary would be up for potential treason / felony charges.

If I am not mistaken, that would get her suspended from the election.

Can't have someone serving time in Federal prison running the country from her jail cell.
edit on C164102045 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

YES! Yes, it certainly does.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I Disagree , this Latest News Will not Only effect Democratic Turnout in the Election , it could also Turn some of their Voters over to Trump Realizing that Hillary is just to Corrupt to Support Now . As for the Independent Voters , well , they have an easier Choice Now , don't they ?

(post by BlueShaman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

I agree totally.

I also think that it is important because if she is stopped from being elected-the U.S. won't be stolen by the globalists-leading to obama not getting a cushy job at the U.N.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I personally know a couple of people that switched their intention to vote from her to him in the last week...and that is before today's revelations.

Don't assume just because the MSM and professional commentariat say that minds are made up that they actually are.

This is going to be an interesting 10 days.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Wow,
Haven't seen you here in a while.

Glad to see you're still around, hopefully we'll see more of you.

I agree though. Minds will be swayed all the way up to the zero hour.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thanks! I miss this place....but life and all...

Meanwhile in direct answer to the question posed by the op...I'd say a resounding YES. All one has to do is watch the MSM meltdown taking place LIVE right now. Breathtaking.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Is it possible that we could be turning the corner here to a new world? If this happens, and Haggatha goes to prison and is made the slave of some big, smelly person wearing combat boots, and sporting multiple jail tats, we are headed for rainbows, unicorns and cotton candy my friends.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No, because investigations take time and once she wins the election it will all go away. The same way if Trump were to win his rape case and racketeering case would go away.

Think about it Reagan was involved in the Iran-contra affair and nothing came of it. Old Olie took a hit for some but avoided all the drug running into the US to fund the weapons. It is all too late. On top of that, they would have to use hacked e-mails as evidence, but the defense would only need to say they are fabricated and there is no way to prove they were not fabricated.

Reality, it sucks sometimes, but it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkangg
Does it? I just have a few things to say. 1. Most Republicans most Democrats have already made up their minds at this point it's independents ence who are going to decide the selection as usual more than likely. 2. They reopen the investigation because the emails they found are so bad that they had no choice or the emails are so bad they had no choice because they wanted to hide this information from the voters because they They don't comment on open investigations

This isn't about how Democrats or Republicans feel about Hilary. It's about the Rule of Law and it's been sorely missing during the initial investigation.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
AI says Trump will win the election...GUESS we are smart..
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

No. The challenges we face as a nation are still very grave and run against us. It's going to be # show no matter who is elected. The road to meaningful improvement is going to take considerable time, imo.

Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

No. The challenges we face as a nation are still very grave and run against us. It's going to be # show no matter who is elected. The road to meaningful improvement is going to take considerable time, imo.

Just sayin'

It requires more then 1 person being replaced, as well.

One person does not the government make.

It's systemic.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
it isn'treopened.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes. It will keep her fringe supporters at home. They just won't vote. I know if something came out like this on Trump where he was under a Federal investigation I would likely not vote. We need laws to make them drop out if they are under any investigation. It's not fair to voters. Should have happened a year ago. Any vote for anyone else or her voters staying home is a vote for Trump. It's a big deal and the reason her camp has not responded. They got hit hard today and really no way to spin it anymore. It's an investigation. Not a security review either and they can't use that anymore since Commey already said the FBI does not do that sort of thing. They investigate criminal activity.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
They would not risk reopening this case unless they found an indisputable "smoking gun."

So yes.

It matters immensely.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Watching my Hillary supporting friends slowly changing their minds. Yup is sure does matter.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"Does it really matter?? ......"

Guess you and everyone else will find out on election day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join