It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton on the Palestine elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
soundcloud.com...

very short clip of her talking about how they should have rigged the palestine elections.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sandman441
soundcloud.com...

very short clip of her talking about how they should have rigged the palestine elections.

Atleast she is consistent , she applied the same MOTTO to rig the DNC nomination with the DNC and the MSM in order to steal it from Bernie.

edit on 431031America/ChicagoFri, 28 Oct 2016 15:43:48 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yeah she definitely isn't a rookie to it.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

soundcloud.com...

Atleast she is consistent , she applied the same MOTTO to rig the DNC nomination with the DNC and the MSM in order to steal it from Bernie.

Lol steal the election from bernie. Bernie was a sellout from the beginning and its obvious to everyone now. Good job op on finding actual evidence.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: interupt42

soundcloud.com...

Lol steal the election from bernie. Bernie was a sellout from the beginning and its obvious to everyone now. Good job op on finding actual evidence.

The OP did not discuss Sanders. The OP provided the EVIDENCE of Hillary lamenting that they did not find a way to rig the elections. Aren't you forgetting that? Can you honestly listen to her and then proclaim her innocence? It's her voice. It's her words? Why do you ignore them? Sanders isn't the issue here. Hillary wanting to skew the Palestinian elections is. Please get that straight.
edit on 10/28/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yeah I'm not a bernie fan anyway.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

Yeah I'm not a bernie fan anyway.

That doesn't make it any less of an issue.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

So it's ok to disregard Hillary's penchant for subverting Democracy?

As long as it works according to your chosen brand of kool-aid?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: digital01anarchy

So it's ok to disregard Hillary's penchant for subverting Democracy?

As long as it works according to your chosen brand of kool-aid?

Lol not a hillary fan just look at my posts. However bernie was a sellout from the get go and I warned everyone on ATS about it. All the liberals who didnt like hillary laughed at me when i brought up the audit the fed bill he backstabbed Ron Paul on. Bernie was the pied piper for hillary to get younger voters and I even stated it.

At this point hillary supporters would ignore her saying she was going to sacrifice american Christian children to moloch and they would cheer and say it wasn't progressive enough.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

This shows how corrupt Hillary Clinton is. She's a warmonger who pushes for regime change and nation building. Hillary supprted regime change in Honduras which saw the overthrow of a Democratically elected leader.

Clinton pushed for Regime change in Egypt, Libya and Syria. SHE'S DANGEROUS!!

Here's more about Palestine.

Speaking to the Jewish Press about the January 25, 2006, election for the second Palestinian Legislative Council (the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority), Clinton weighed in about the result, which was a resounding victory for Hamas (74 seats) over the U.S.-preferred Fatah (45 seats).

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”

Chomsky recalls being taken aback that “anyone could support the idea—offered by a national political leader, no less—that the U.S. should be in the business of fixing foreign elections.”

observer.com...

I don't know how ANYONE can support Hillary Clinton. She's a GLOBALIST WARMONGER who loves regime change and she thinks it's her right to control and rig foreign elections to serve her purpose.
edit on 28-10-2016 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join