It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 11th Hour Grand Political Conspiracy and Obama's 3rd term

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

The Constitution does not allow for a third term for any reason unless by an Act of Congress. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
You guys are playing fast and loose with terminology. You are making up definitions for words like precedence. You are forgetting our own Constitution's express requirements. You are suggestion scenarios that would provide for "legally" postponing elections without citing any sources at all. Your suggesting a "war" would change everything when it never has in the past.

That's not "denying ignorance" folks; it's promoting it. You are letting your imaginations run away with you. There is NOT going to be an Obama third term. The elections are NOT going to be delayed. Your fantasies to the contrary. Really, folks. Get over it. You don't have a case.

To begin with, your on a conspiracy site. We talk about things, in depth, no matter how absurd the reality. Call it a creative outlet, if you will.

Second, there are items in different documents that set a course of action for an unprecedented event. Continuity of Government, various NDAAs, FEMA planning, etc.

IF something really, really bad were to happen, there would be no transfer of power ceremony of swearing in of a new President. From the Day of Election, to January 20th, there are 73 days. That is a long time for things to happen.

Can you tell me there is no potential for bad things to occur between now and January 20, 2017?

Do you honestly think there is no way for Obama to remain in office, should he truly wish to orchestrate the means to do so, and no I am not meaning by "Election" or the orginal constitutional means either, since there have been how many laws, amendments, EOs etc over the course of time that could all coincidentially have little bits all leading up to something?

But sure, go ahead, don't even question whether there is possibility and potential for such things to happen, and for certain don't be prepared, or even question anything having to do with the offical stories, don't have any extra water, or supplies, etc. Everything is Awesome!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I think one of the bleacher bums would be wildly more successful in the oval office than either of our Options...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: JimNasium

I think one of the bleacher bums would be wildly more successful in the oval office than either of our Options...

I'd even take Bartman over the 2 CROOKS that are leading the un-scientific polls... I'd 'almost' settle for Moises Alou but He wasn't born in the US and He is 'almost' as big a whiner of those aforementioned CROOKS...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join