It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 11th Hour Grand Political Conspiracy and Obama's 3rd term

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What if Obama is playing Hillary for a fool. What if Obama is the one really behind these Wikileaks and all of these black eyes behind Hillary's campaign. What if Obama is behind the massive character assassination of Donald Trump. What if something comes out during the 11th hour that "shows" legit rigging and how this election season was a complete farce on both sides of the fence. In this case, Obama would delay the election indefinitely and in the end, get the 3rd term that he wants so badly.

For some reason, I think something like this is going down. I have never seen so much vitriol aimed at both candidates in my entire 40 years of living. Both of these candidates are garbage. Both of them are equally unlikable. There just seems to be some kind of higher power at work here going on behind the scenes. Something, or someone is the driving force behind these character assassinations of both candidates. It just FEELS like we are headed toward some kind of crescendo. I think we'll see a cherry on top very soon and Obama will be the beneficiary.

This all may sound a bit crazy, but think about it.

Thoughts?
edit on 28-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yes. Something is up. I think most of us who have done this for a while can smell it, feel it in our guts. There is smoke, there are mirrors.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
They'll pick someone out of the leftfield bleachers at Wrigley Field before Obummer continues the charade...

Or at least I hope they do...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Crazy? In the context of this election, I think you are safe in using the word "crazy" liberally (no pun intended
). Nice post. S&F

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It has quite some logic to it, I give you that.

But I respectfully disagree. I don't think Obama actually wishes for a third term.

Russia is already proving to be a driving force behind the leaks and cyberattacks against Hillary. Russia is IMO the actual force behind this, in an attempt to support Trump, no doubt to gain this fifth column inside the USA politics which Russia has always wanted ever since the Cold War.

The fact that Trump refused to accept the result of elections tells me that he might be tempted to throw some kind of revolt if Hillary wins, backed with Kremlin-made voter fraud "evidences".

If anything, this manoeuvre would, on the long term, strengthen the Democratic Party's own image by making it seem like the solution once the revolt will have screwed everything up.

Just a fictional scenario, of course.

Good thread, S+F!

edit on 28-10-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I agree wholeheartedly. When I first heard about this latest development
I was thinking that A) this is just more kabuki theater designed to quell
the public's anger, B) there has been some aberrant shifting of allegiances or C) something much bigger (and weirder) is afoot.
Regardless of anyone's party affiliation, this is a fascinating time. I've been watching this stuff like some
people watch the Super Bowl.
Good thread!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
In a pit of vipers some snakes are likely to bite each other in the slithered frenzy.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Nice if Obama has a third term than I'll be worried of the "hiding times" when the black helicopters come to mop up the excess population left over from the "natural" disasters.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I currently have three working theories on how this is all going to end, and this is one of them. People love to say it can't be done, but I think that this entire production should have already clued the public in to the fact that these people don't much care about the laws of this country, and care even less about what the people have to say about how they run it.

Something is most definitely going on, has been going on for a long while now, and yes, it feels like it's about to reach critical mass any day now. I always say that it's as if the world has taken a deep breath in and is waiting to exhale. Ever watched footage of a tsunami? The way all of the water is sucked right out of the beaches...everyone is so amazed and distracted, looking to see where all the water went, that they fail to see the giant wave building in the distance. It's like that.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I agree 100%. It just feels like we are headed to some kind of end game here regarding this election. If I were a betting man, my money is on Obama being involved and being the beneficiary.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure Obama has no authority to delay or otherwise postpone the election.

Secondly, If Obama tried to maintain power the Joint Chiefs would remove him.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

He is constitutionally prohibited from a 3rd term.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Unprecedented circumstances need unprecedented actions? What if (as I said in my OP) something "came out" showing this entire election being rigged or a farce on both sides of the fence? At the very least, wouldn't a delay take place? Obama stays in office as the interim?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hah, i'v been saying this for years. I always imagined him being the last president;
I mean, can you imagine 4 years with either trump or hillary?

Lets go for hillary : war with russia guaranteed, vile and lying C..
Lets go for Trump : A fool laughed at by the whole world, and has the attention span of a fly.

Its like this whole election has been to bring the worst possible candidates out. and run it like a superbowl.
I expect something will happen that will grant Obama a 3rd term.

One should never underestimate Obama. The whole world " loves " him, but he's the same warmonger as bush was.
He kills, and his foreign policy has been devastating for the world.

So yeah, I dun like him.

edit on 28-10-2016 by Belgianbeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I'm pretty sure Obama has no authority to delay or otherwise postpone the election.

Secondly, If Obama tried to maintain power the Joint Chiefs would remove him.

Obama has gotten rid of the old hardliners in the Military, and replaced them with "bean counters", from the top down.

and He has Authority should there be an "uprising" or "Immediate threat to the Republic from other nations".

Explains the whole stirring the pot with Russia..

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

No.

a reply to: Cygnis

No.

I can't provide insight into the Army, Navy and Chairforce. But The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Dunford is a Hard Core Constitutionalist and Gen Neller, the USMC Commandant is a solid honest dude.

Additionally, one of the main reasons there is such a large military presence during the inauguration is to ensure a peaceful transition of power. Most non-military folks don't notice or realize the implications or seriousness of it. But rest assured, we take it very seriously.

Anecdotally, in 2013 Obama's inauguration team was pissed when they learned that the Marines were going to march in the parade with functioning M1s (keep in mind they weren't loaded and everyone was searched for ammo before hand). We had to actually threaten to leak it to the press that Obama didn't trust the Marines with his security before they relented.
edit on 28-10-2016 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This sort of speculation comes up every time a two-term President nears the end. I can remember it happening with both Clinton and Bush II (arguably with more credibility in the latter case).

It's true that the price of liberty is eternal vigilance, but it's also true that the price of eternal vigilance is sleep-deprivation and delirium.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
get the 3rd term that he wants so badly.

your evidence that Obama wants a third term is what?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No? Then what would happen if both candidates are disqualified? If its the campaigns as a whole being behind it, that means Kaine and Pence are also disqualified. We are talking about getting wholesale new candidates here. Which would likely mean Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruz are back in the mix. They'd have to find a VP. Rebuild their campaigns. Go out and campaign. This isn't stuff that just happens over night. It would take a lot of time. The logistics don't add up to "This can be sorted out within a month or two". It would take several months. Maybe even year before the replacements are even in a place to run again. So in this case, you're basically saying we wouldn't have a President in office at all?

Its not as simple as "Okay, here are your two new candidates. VOTE! We'll post results tomorrow and that's your new President"

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Due to the discussions of his "Legacy" being carried on through Hillary. He wants to live vicariously through Hillary Clinton. But what is a better way of accomplishing that than being there yourself?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join