It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is all of this Exposure on Clinton's Corruption Actually what THEY want

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

I have gotten to know people (young people) who are currently enlisted in the military and they have separately (with no relation to each other) have informed me that they are being conditioned to possibly fight against "rogue citizens" and "domestic terrorists". So yes, i feel like some would blindly follow orders just like the militarized police are doing right now at the Dakota Pipeline events.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: stdscf12
I agree with you. I just can't see Obama or Hillary going "gentle into that good night".
If things are turning against Clinton then TPTB have something else up their collective sleeve.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

ANOTHER word CIVILIANS.
Fire manuever with combat loaded squads using semi autos would eat fixed positions,cops,agents and HRT for LUNCH, A JIHADIST could do it.
ANY and all equipment used against friendlies would be struck on the base of origin when it comes to aircraft or armor as well.
The military can't protect from within from people vowed to the Constitution if they choose to violate it,neither can the entire government.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

originally posted by: flice
So more or less....

We have two options, and both lead to the same end. TPTB will at any time given place money on the party that has the most favor or the least dislike. Right now Clinton is messing up, so they are sacrificing her, since Trump will lead them the exact same place....

I could see that, seeing that you Americans don't have a democracy, it's easy to see actually.

Question is... what will you do about it?

HAHA! Eaaaaasy with the enticing. Its not so easy to start a civil war with the most powerful military in the world. One word....LRAD. (Long Range Acoustic Device OK so maybe 4 words)

That's just it... looking from afar, I feel pretty confident that by now the military is on the people's side, not any of the candidates.

I have zero doubt that the American army is sick of doing congress' / shadow governments dirty work around the world. Sacrifing human lives for money in other people's pockets. If a civil war was to break out, it probably wouldn't be between divisions of citizens, but citizens burning official buildings to the ground and lynching the corrupt politicians.
Heck even the police would have to stop at some point when it dawns on them that the public is just reacting to injust conditions in government.

Everything needs a fresh start now and again.... isn't that exactly what your government has been doing to the middle east? "Springs"... fresh starts?? Well..... welcome to the American Spring. It's LONG over due!

And i hope that you are 100% correct.
But sadly yes, i think some will blindly follow. At least enough to overpower us. They created the term Domestic Terrorism for a reason and its not necessarily because it happens on U.S. soil. They're calling Americans by the same terminology they use on our enemies because they're conditioning the general public to allow their fellow Americans to be treated the same way as our enemies.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Thanks Zeta, that is quite scary

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stdscf12

ETA: to previous posts

In the UK news, Hilary has never made an impact, in the main its always been about Trump and his shenanigans. Hilary has pretty much been given a free ride, despite what i have been reading on here for months, Wikileaks etc.

Tonight however has seen a change, the UK MSM are now headlining this one, all news channels

Does that signify that something big is occurring, or are MSM in the UK just catching up?

All very strange

top topics

<< 1   >>

join