It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is all of this Exposure on Clinton's Corruption Actually what THEY want

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Anybody else feel like the agenda of TPTB now is to do damage HRC? The FBI reopening its investigation, the MSM actually reporting on on her corruption and trying to hold her accountable, the Wikileaks dumps continuing to be accessible, the press actually reporting on voting machine vote-switching, the Michael Moore speech, etc...

I can't really explain it, but it feels like the tone is now against her, and I can't help but believe that it's all planned and completely orchestrated by The Powers That Be.

So the questions becomes why? Why now? I'm sure it's not an attempt to restore integrity, so was this the plan all along? I mean there are several reports that all of these leaks are coming from U.S. Intelligence. Was the plan to make her corruption as blatant as possible, make it obvious that the press, the elite, and TPTB are behind her, publish fictitious polls that show her ahead by an obviously absurd margin, and give the over-all impression that elites run our government, the press is bought and paid for, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it and then all of sudden change it?

But why would THEY show their hand like that and why the sudden change right before the election? Unless it's all been planned this way. If we're going the conspiratorial route (which obviously I am), I think there are two obvious reasons:

1) Either to make Trump being elected look like a big F-U to TPTB - but really it's just a big facade and once he's elected the people will feel like elitist are out of power, but really they can just go back to business as usual but with much less suspicion.
2) Or to make it obvious that TPTB are controlling every aspect of this election and the blatancy of their influence in HRC's path to the White House and eventual election will be the start in an eventual rebellion from the people - which would be extremely advantageous if you've shorted the U.S. dollar....

Either way, it's not good, but something definitely stinks and I want to know what it is. We can't be naive enough to think that the tide turning against HRC is something that is happening in the name of actual justice or integrity. Keep your head on swivel folks...

Don't get me wrong, I hope this is a sign of actual change, but I just can't help but think there's a lot more to it.
edit on 28-10-2016 by stdscf12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stdscf12

More a case of rats leaving the sinking ship I'm guessing.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm with you. The queen is being burned to protect the king.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: boredsilly

I can't help but think there's more to it than that.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
They have no choice at this point because there is too much info coming out now that they can't keep up with or should I say try to cover, if they don't do something they too will burn it is out of control.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Interesting theories. But what if it's the simple fact that the MSM is running out of anti-Trump propaganda?

How many times can they call him a racist, ignorant, sexist, etc?
How many times can Michele Obama give a saving speech?
How many times can you report positively on rallies that were clearly staged and faked?

Wikileaks has also become a household name thats hard to ignore. Maybe this is just nature taking it's course?? Hopefully?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That could be true, but if the two possible scenarios are 1) WE are actually winning, 2) THEY are making us feel like WE are winning, it's hard for me not to think the latter.

I mean, I definitely hope its actual change, but I can't help but think there's a lot more to it.

edit on 28-10-2016 by stdscf12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

To promote civil unrest and anarchy perhaps. 10 days to go and this kicks off????? really!!

Of course it is all part of the game, question is, who is the referee and who gains more (monetary wise)?

An answer to those questions would go a long way to solving the "mystery", i quote "If it wasn't for them darn kids i would have got away with this"

Who is Scooby, Shaggy, Thelma, Daphne and Fred ...... (forget Scrappy, he's in 20 years time when he's grown up)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Because they Know if Hillary is Elected , she will be Still be Under Investigation for at Least the first 2 years of her 1st Term , and during that time , Many other People could be Implicated in this Scandal .

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I believe it's reason number two with more plot twists and a bigger supporting cast. They're mocking the American public, openly and blatantly. And so few seem to notice something is wrong. Even when it's pointed out, they choose to believe this is a legitimate presidential race. It isn't. They're setting the stage for something, keeping the public confused and off kilter...and entertaining themselves mightily in the process.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So do you think they're actually done with her and are now purposely trying to damage her chances of becoming president in order to reduce her profile, and therefore theirs? Hmmm...that's interesting.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stdscf12
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So do you think they're actually done with her and are now purposely trying to damage her chances of becoming president in order to reduce her profile, and therefore theirs? Hmmm...that's interesting.

They wouldn't throw Hilary under the bus, would they? LOL, depends on the agenda

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have thought about starting a similar thread as this because it has also crossed my mind and I can think of a few reasons as to why TPTB are purposely letting this happen....

1) To cause Anarchy when the openly and blatantly show the world the corruption that goes on and in the end, show favoritism and double standards to people of power in order to cause civil disruption and anarchy. (Which i think could finally happen)

2) They have reopened the case because it is becoming too much to deny and they are going with plan B which is wait until she is elected POTUS and then Obama would use on of his pardons on her in order for her career to refresh itself and start clean (eventually gaining the public's trust i suppose).

3) Their NWO final stages are so near that they need a once in a lifetime scandal in order to truly distract the people from the real events going on around Russia. INVASION and a complete takeover.

I honestly and truly feel at least ONE of these reasons could truly be why this is happening...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So more or less....

We have two options, and both lead to the same end. TPTB will at any time given place money on the party that has the most favor or the least dislike. Right now Clinton is messing up, so they are sacrificing her, since Trump will lead them the exact same place....

I could see that, seeing that you Americans don't have a democracy, it's easy to see actually.

Question is... what will you do about it?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

What would You do if you were Connected to Her in a Criminal Investigation ? Take the Fifth if you were Subpoenaed to Testify before a Congressional Committee , Run for the Hills , or Spill your Guts for All you Know and Hope Nothing Sticks to you ?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
One can mess up and corrupt a great many things with impunity ,Compromise OUR intelligence system?

Don't stand in hell's way.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
So more or less....

We have two options, and both lead to the same end. TPTB will at any time given place money on the party that has the most favor or the least dislike. Right now Clinton is messing up, so they are sacrificing her, since Trump will lead them the exact same place....

I could see that, seeing that you Americans don't have a democracy, it's easy to see actually.

HAHA! Eaaaaasy with the enticing. Its not so easy to start a civil war with the most powerful military in the world. One word....LRAD. (Long Range Acoustic Device OK so maybe 4 words)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Is all of this Exposure on Clinton's Corruption Actually what THEY want
corruption? what?

The FBI reopening its investigation
jesus fing christ, you thought the fbi charged her for corruption?
people with little to no intellect shouldn't get a vote.
or start threads.
laughable.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

HAHA! Eaaaaasy with the enticing. Its not so easy to start a civil war with the most powerful military in the world. One word....LRAD. (Long Range Acoustic Device OK so maybe 4 words)

Are you saying the American Military System will turn on their own citizens in the event? Are you saying these people, they are people, will not have their own opinion? Are you saying they are robots and will follow the "System" no matter what?

Not that i'm condoning or inciting anything, just want your opinion

Thanks

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

originally posted by: flice
So more or less....

That's just it... looking from afar, I feel pretty confident that by now the military is on the people's side, not any of the candidates.

I have zero doubt that the American army is sick of doing congress' / shadow governments dirty work around the world. Sacrifing human lives for money in other people's pockets. If a civil war was to break out, it probably wouldn't be between divisions of citizens, but citizens burning official buildings to the ground and lynching the corrupt politicians.
Heck even the police would have to stop at some point when it dawns on them that the public is just reacting to injust conditions in government.

Everything needs a fresh start now and again.... isn't that exactly what your government has been doing to the middle east? "Springs"... fresh starts?? Well..... welcome to the American Spring. It's LONG over due!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join