It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Another OOPS by the Clinton, if you are going to discuss rigging elections, don't leave a record of it. But I'm sure there is a logical explanation.

Unearthed tape: 'We should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win'

Eli Chomsky participated in an interview with Hillary Clinton at the Jewish Press in 2006.

“Do you think it’s worth talking to Syria—both from the U.S. point [of view] and Israel’s point [of view]?”

Clinton replied, “You know, I’m pretty much of the mind that I don’t see what it hurts to talk to people. As long as you’re not stupid and giving things away. I mean, we talked to the Soviet Union for 40 years. They invaded Hungary, they invaded Czechoslovakia, they persecuted the Jews, they invaded Afghanistan, they destabilized governments, they put missiles 90 miles from our shores, we never stopped talking to them,” an answer that reflects her mastery of the facts but also reflects a willingness to talk to Russia that sounds more like the Trump of 2016 than the Clinton of 2016.

"as long as you're not stupid and giving things away" Iran getting big $ from Obama comes to mind.

But Clinton was a friendly and nice person to interview.

According to Chomsky, Clinton was “gracious, personable and pleasant throughout” the interview, taking about an hour to speak to, in addition to himself, managing editor Jerry Greenwald, assistant to the publisher Naomi Klass Mauer, counsel Dennis Rapps and senior editor Jason Maoz.

To anyone who is considering voting for Hillary, given the problems with the voting machines this week in Texas, are you OK with the implications of these statement?

observer.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
That's the thinking of a CIA hack.

Rigging elections is what led to the Iranian Revolution, and on and on and on so many other nations democratic leaderships overthrown intervened in / etc, and the blowback from such still haunts us to this day.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hillary advocating manipulating an election?

Whatever next?

I can't believe the DNC are still behind this woman. Oh no, no I'm not.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ummm...yep...hence the every hue under the sun revolutions of the past couple decades...

All thanks of course to our friendly neighborhood three letter agencies...and the current corrupt US regime...not to detract from the award winning former corrupt regimes of course...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
well well well.....yet more confirmation of what many of us already know about this criminal wretch.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

well well well.....yet more confirmation of what many of us already know about this criminal wretch.

Yet the supporters still follow. With all the problems, investigations, senate hearings and the FBI is revving up the email investigation how can the supporters still follow?
edit on 28-10-2016 by seasonal because: sp

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Rigging elections is such an out-of-character thing for Hillary to do. That has to be a voice impersonator.

new topics

top topics

join