It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*FBI reopens Clinton email investigation as new emails found ‒ Comey*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
HAAAAHAHAHAHA!

FBI Director Comey, in letter to members of Congress, says FBI is investigating additional emails

FBI Dir just informed me, "The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation." Case reopened
— Jason Chaffetz (@jasoninthehouse) October 28, 2016

“In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of email that appear to be pertinent” to Clinton’s investigation, Comey wrote

“I agree that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information

Source

This is great! I'll just sit back and wait for the excuses from Clinton this time. Hopefully Comey will be forced to take real action this time around.
edit on 10/28/2016 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/28/2016 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

So in other words it came to light they did a terrible job burying the evidence and need a second pass to grant immunity to more people in exchange for their cooperation in not discussing this matter with congress. Cool.

link   
They didn't do anything the first time, I don't have any faith they will uphold the law this time either.

link   
Fry the bitch !

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It won't matter. She can't remember, and minions plead the fifth.

Which is funny, because when pandering she remembers tons of details about her time in Arkansas and New York.

Lawyer BS, and she knows how to play and get her little sausage Clinton fingers all through every branch of the government.
edit on 28-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Accountability. The higher you get in the upper echelons of government the higher the accountability should be. Especially when your talking about sensitive classified material. If federal laws were broken, than you should face federal accountability. If not than what system do we have in place to hold those higher echelon officials accountable for their actions. "Intent" means nothing. She didn't intend to break any laws. Ignorance of the law is no excuse, especially from someone that is Secretary of State.

Open your eyes. look for yourself and you can see the corruption thousands of miles away. In the end will it matter?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Considering what a fantastic job Comey did last time, I cannot expect but atleast equally well performed total f-up this time as well. Everyone but Hillary has immunity. Main evidence is scrapped. And the very few evidences which they missed previous time, will be now white washed, peroxide clean, and magically turned into a fouls cry in a void.

So, unless Mr T calls for T-time, and books a jail cell for Mrs H and her gang, there will be nothing to hope for.
edit on 28-10-2016 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
They keep saying the Wikileaks drip drip has nothing to do with the reopening. Wikileaks may have something HUGE (lol) on her and this may be part of it. Trump should be killing it on the polls, He should be reading the emails one by one showing lack of transparency. But he must be part of the conspiracy to make her president, because he keeps talking about himself. He is such a dick, and she is going to get away with it, because this clown cant stop and think. What a bunch of clowns.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Can the FBI regain the trust the American people had in them before all of this? Doesn't seem possible while Obama and Lynch are still controlling them. I'm having a hard time understanding this news. Someone is trying to save face, but who? Does the Obamacare crash play a role in this, that somehow now the democrats are turning on Hillary so that they don't have both a healthcare failure and then an impeached president a few months after the election? There is a lot of new data for the FBI, or maybe new to us and previously known to the FBI and now it can't be swept under the rug.

This is going to require some deep thought to piece together the new grand agenda. I'm sure some great theories will arise from the ATS community. I have nothing other than knowing that this decision wasn't not just from Comey and Chaffetz, it had to be approved at higher levels.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am waiting for Comey to get his immunity deal.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join