It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 190
<< 187  188  189   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So after 2 tours through emails and suggestion that there is nothing in there to prosecute her, we have people wanting that future president jails his political opponent, making it very clear that we are not much better then any dictator regime out in world.

To prosecute her, there is little need for evidence, and whole email thing was more of a 'fake issue' that apparently worked well with blood thirsty people. Appears that was not one of top 3 priorities Trump set for start of his term.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

lol
spread your lies
comey said there was evidence just not enough in his opinion to get a conviction

too bad for her she wasnt charged
cant pardon someone who hasnt even been charged

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sadly, I think Hillary Clinton will get a pardon, by Obama or Trump. I'd bet on it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxTellsAll
Sadly, I think Hillary Clinton will get a pardon, by Obama or Trump. I'd bet on it.

She's never been charged with anything.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxTellsAll

Sue Hillary!

She's never been convicted...

...so sue her, OJ was able to get off the hook in a court of law, but the lawsuit ruined him!

I propose a lawsuit against HRC, the Clinton Foundation, the DNC and MSM

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MaxTellsAll

She's never been charged with anything.

A person does not have to be charged nor convicted in order to receive a presidential pardon. A presidential pardon can only apply to federal crimes and is not applicable to state charges.

Since you brought it up though if Clinton and crew are innocent as you and others contend then why would they need a pardon?

top topics

<< 187  188  189   >>

join