It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Very long thread. Apologies if this was already posted.
Apparently bid guys cancelled all appearances until election day:
is.4chan.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: queenofswords

" Come Monday or Tuesday, I will bet Comey announces "no new revelations". And people will continue to vote as they planned to vote, Loretta Lynch is no longer in the spotlight, Hillary is happy, Comey keeps his job and probably moves up the ladder to show he is a good little boy to follow the line, and the American People are none the wiser. "

" Loretta Lynch is no longer in the spotlight "

Not So....Fast

DOJ's Lynch Objected to FBI Disclosure on Hillary Email Probe

According to CNN, both Lynch and Yates objected, but Comey disregarded their wishes and sent the letter Friday anyway, shaking the presidential race 11 days before the election and nearly four months after the FBI chief said he wouldn't recommend criminal charges over the Democratic nominee's use of the server.

The Reason behind Comey's Disregarding their wishes is because Serious Evidence has come to his Attention that could not be Disclosed until After the Election regarding National Security Matters .

www.newsmax.com...

One of my theories is that Comey wants to bust Hillary but has been told not to. In his previous speech he basically said she broke many laws, acted carelessly, was medically unhealthy, and was basically stupid when it came to government security, but wouldn't prosecute. His hands were tied and he did his best to get the truth out there without actually saying the words. Now maybe he has had enough and the evidence is so overwhelming he knows its going to stick. Possibly the evidence is going to harm even more people than just Hillary. Lets face it, most politicians are dirty. We know Hillary's mob ways are tied in with so many other politicians and government entities that its scary. Possibly it could bring the whole house of cards down. I'd love for Comey to stand up for whats right and expose it for what it is.

If Comey again bends to pressure and is a bought off man, I'd love for the other FBI agents to come forward and expose the truth.
edit on 10/29/2016 by ZenTam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ZenTam

Its possible he was forced to cover up and the moment a smoking gun was located decided to throw the administration under the bus in addition to Clinton.

I would think he would review the info and forward a proposal to prosecute and force Lynch to decide this time.

edit on 29-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Its possible he was forced to cover up and the moment a smoking gun was located decided to throw the administration under the bus in addition to Clinton.

Wouldn't that be fantastic! =)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If fox is right and there are "tens of thousands" of emails on their devices then there's no way he could've kept them under wraps.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: burntheships

bump pic

CNN was very careful not to use that one.

MOMMY MAAAAAAD!!!!

Has anyone located Huma's body, errr, current location? I dont think she has been seen since this broke.

I believe just after this photo was taken...she was immediately seen 40,000 feet above sea level....then 30,000 ft. above sea level...20,000 ft. above sea level...
edit on 29-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So , to Review , Director Comey finds the Argument of Intent to be Present and Substantiated by this New Evidence found in Electronic Devices owned by Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife Huma Abedin, Clinton's top aide. The Next Logical step is to Request Indictments for All parties Involved . When that will actually transpire is anybody's Guess at the Moment .

edit on 29-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So , to Review , Director Comey finds the Argument of Intent to be Present and Substantiated by this New Evidence found in Electronic Devices owned by Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife Huma Abedin, Clinton's top aide.

I have not seen that claim being made yet. Have a link to such a claim?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

A snowball chance in hell that happens. Look at who's the head of the DOJ.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

If the talking heads on tv are right in their assumptions then I would say yes. I could also see a scenario, again assuming the info is accurate, of a plea deal that includes her dropping out of the race.

From what we have seen of Hillarys ego I dont think she would go for that.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So , to Review , Director Comey finds the Argument of Intent to be Present and Substantiated by this New Evidence found in Electronic Devices owned by Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife Huma Abedin, Clinton's top aide.

He was summarizing the speculation conversation we were having.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

He was summarizing the speculation conversation we were having.

OK. Thanks.

link   
Trump LIVE in Colorado now...I'm sure he'll address this:
www.youtube.com...

link   

originally posted by: avgguy

If fox is right and there are "tens of thousands" of emails on their devices then there's no way he could've kept them under wraps.

They weren't the first to report thousands....I believe WSJ did and said it came from an "official source".
edit on 10/29/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I have a Sneaking Suspecion that Part of his Investigation Involves President Obama's Role in this E-Mail Scandal considering he is on Record as being Reported to have used an Anonymous User Account that was on Hillary's Personal Server . Were National Security Documents Possibly passed through that Server as a " Back Door " between the Two , and Director Tomey is Now faced with something that Conflicts with not Only the Enforcement of Law , but also National Security Issues that are Deemed to Sensitive for the Public to know about ?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump LIVE in Colorado now...I'm sure he'll address this:
www.youtube.com...

Trump did address this at a couple of rallies yesterday, but he is indeed getting into it more today.

He just said that some of the 33,000 deleted emails might have been found yesterday. That's a good possibility. Maybe they will find out why she deleted them when they find out what was in them.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

View the Video .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Reading thru the 90+ pages of this thread, I am reminded of 2 of my father's favorite sayings. These are not directed at any member in particular but I'm sure everyone participating will have their own candidates:

"Never try to argue with the confidently ignorant. There's nothing to win since there's no there, there"

And I *love* this one:

"Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig".

And I'll close with my new personal favorite:

"The older I get, the smarter my father gets".

edit on 10/29/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

None of the emails are unrecoverable.

They have the emails.

The reason why they are playing this charade is because the emails implicate the president.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

edit on 29-10-2016 by wutang717 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join