It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hillary and her supporters keep asking the FBI to release the information.

Hillary and Huma ALREADY HAVE THE INFORMATION.

Why won't THEY release it???????

Because it appears to like Assange said " Hillary will be indicted with the next release of info"

I would think that the DOJ and the FBI has a chance to save themselves now, by recommending indictment for Hillary Clinton and the Clinton foundation, this way Obama can pardon them fast, and they will be like Virgins taking office.

in the end the FBI could show a video with clinton and everyone else involved discussing their criminal behavior. AG Lynch is the final say if something is prosecuted.

No argument there, but with all the collusion going on I wouldn't put it past them to charged quickly, then pardon quickly.

They have the power to do it now, so why not?

What's a few more acts of absolute corruption before leaving office.

It would be like a Catholic with all kinds of sins going to confession, then being absolved of all their sins. "Praise Jesus!" /sarcasm
edit on 29-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Congress could appoint a Special Prosecutor and take Lynch out of the process.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Obama could pardon everyone right now. He does not have to wait till someone is charged.

The question is will Obama risk his legacy to protect Clinton or will he cut her lose to limit damage to is legacy.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

" Come Monday or Tuesday, I will bet Comey announces "no new revelations". And people will continue to vote as they planned to vote, Loretta Lynch is no longer in the spotlight, Hillary is happy, Comey keeps his job and probably moves up the ladder to show he is a good little boy to follow the line, and the American People are none the wiser. "

" Loretta Lynch is no longer in the spotlight "

Not So....Fast

DOJ's Lynch Objected to FBI Disclosure on Hillary Email Probe

According to CNN, both Lynch and Yates objected, but Comey disregarded their wishes and sent the letter Friday anyway, shaking the presidential race 11 days before the election and nearly four months after the FBI chief said he wouldn't recommend criminal charges over the Democratic nominee's use of the server.

The Reason behind Comey's Disregarding their wishes is because Serious Evidence has come to his Attention that could not be Disclosed until After the Election regarding National Security Matters .

www.newsmax.com...

link   

Hillary and her supporters keep asking the FBI to release the information.

Hillary and Huma ALREADY HAVE THE INFORMATION.

Why won't THEY release it???????

They are asking for the FBI to explain why what they have is pertinent instead of being vague about it. They very likely do not know exactly what the FBI has in its possession, considering that the emails were found on devices seized from Anthony Weiner that had once been shared between he and Huma.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The US Congress would have to renew its special prosecutor statute as I believe it has expired.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The law that allowed Congress to do that lapsed and was never renewed. Currently only AG Lynch has the authority to appoint a special prosecutor.

Even if Congress tried to renew the law I dont see Obama signing it and I dont see enough Dem support for an override.

link   

Obama could pardon everyone right now. He does not have to wait till someone is charged.

The question is will Obama risk his legacy to protect Clinton or will he cut her lose to limit damage to is legacy.

I have no doubt he will issue pardons like candy between Nov. 8 and Jan. 20, regardless of who wins.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

If Obama is implicated as well, his pardons would not be worth anything.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Excellent idea!

I can see Lynch now......ummm you have a very important job to do now. And for my appreciation I'm giving you a special gift too.

edit on 29-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Clinton is not under a criminal investigation. Comey was clear (as the FBI was from the outset) the investigation regards the damned SERVER.

Please tell me you're not that obtuse & dense...

The FBI doesn't investigate machines....lol....they investigate the people that own and/or use them!

And she most certainly *is* under criminal investigation.

The FBI doesn't perform non-criminal investigations other than background checks.

Wow....just, wow.

smh...
edit on 10/29/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Putin should be the one who is removed by force by the russian people before his actions roll russia back to the stone ages.

At least he has the support of the supporting faculty.
As he did ask them for hacking help amongst other things...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

If Obama is implicated as well, his pardons would not be worth anything.

He can still pardon people, inc;ding himself.

The only thing an impeachment cannot be used on is impeachment.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

DOJ's Lynch Objected to FBI Disclosure on Hillary Email Probe

According to CNN, both Lynch and Yates objected, but Comey disregarded their wishes and sent the letter Friday anyway, shaking the presidential race 11 days before the election and nearly four months after the FBI chief said he wouldn't recommend criminal charges over the Democratic nominee's use of the server.

The Reason behind Comey's Disregarding their wishes is because Serious Evidence has come to his Attention that could not be Disclosed until After the Election regarding National Security Matters .

That is what I find an absolute fabrication. I think that is the "story" being given out by CNN and other "anonymous" sources. But, my opinion and my gut, tells me Comey did this at Lynch's behest and come Monday or Tuesday we will get an announcement that nothing new was found.

I hope I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Putin should be the one who is removed by force by the russian people before his actions roll russia back to the stone ages.

At least he has the support of the supporting faculty.
As he did ask them for hacking help amongst other things...

Thats from another thread is it not?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Hillary and Huma can just release all their emails that were sent from unclassified, non-government servers.

There wouldn't be any damaging or classified information on it (because that would be illegal) and settle the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I don't think Obama gives a squat about his legacy, so I would wager a pardon coming real soon, so Hillary can take office fresh and clean.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

It's my understanding that no such announcement was required of him and that such things are typically kept secret unless and until a recommendation is made to the DOJ on the basis of the finding of a crime having been committed.

Where did you get that understanding?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Hillary and Huma can just release all their emails that were sent from unclassified, non-government servers.

There wouldn't be any damaging or classified information on it (because that would be illegal) and settle the whole thing.

They tried that remember... Right after Clinton stated over and over all emails were turned over when in fact they werent and right after she said only personal emails were kept but included work emails.

Even after the FBI screwed this thing up they still have more credibility than Clinton.

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join