It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Bloodydagger

So you don't think this entire election has turned off any voters? The scandals from both sides. Emails, sex talk tapes and bad mouthing etc? Really? You don't think for one second that people out there don't see this ENTIRE election as a circus show?

Sure. Both sides have pushed people away because of their issues.

But you said this issue was another "here we go again" case in which voter turnout would be suppressed and you claimed to know what people have had enough of.

That is talking out of your ass.

Are you seriously that dumb? I think you are, so don't answer that.

If you think I am dumb, I can just imagine what you think of yourself.

Again, you lack basic every day common sense if you don't think this is a "Here we go again" moment for a lot of voters. ESPECIALLY for fence riding voters. The last damn thing these people want to see, is "Email and Hillary" in the same damn sentence again.

We must have different definitions of common sense. Common sense would tell us that none of us are able to speak for others, especially in an election in which people's opinion vary.

Seems to me you are using common sense as an excuse to cover the fact that you let your backside grow it's own pair of vocal chords.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

Seriously, splash a little cold water on your faces, take a deep breath and move on.

I won't move on.

1. CLinton compromised national security for her own self wants.

2 She used her position in the government to make her, and bill Richer.

I will not move on.

That is why the private server exists to begin with.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I can't wait for Trump's speech to start soon. This is his chance

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
One main point seemingly lost in the chaff, Hillary did this to herself and has no one to blame but herself - the entire saga is self-inflicted.

On the surface Comey was required to update congress on status change to investigation.

Behind the scenes WikiLeaks revelations made farce of "no intent" resulting in pressure.

Rumored wiki/anon dump of deleted email would be good reason to get ahead of further embarrassing Comey/FBI.

Very plausible that #2 FBI spouse being given $500,000 and midlevel pressure internally helped spur action.

IMO, Comey put himself in between a rock and hard place using prior pretzel logic on intent.

Regardless, Hillary, in the final analysis is creator of the issue first and foremost.

edit on 29-10-2016 by Phoenix because: sp

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: JacKatMtn-
Ed Henry on FNC, claims his sources in the FBI say that there are 10's of thousands of emails to go through on the 4 devices of Abedin/Weiner..

We probably won't know anything soon...

There's no way they can know the significance of all those emails yet. Comey had no choice but to inform Congress of them - there was just way too many to keep quiet about it.

Still doesn't mean any of them change the original conclusion of the investigation. The Dems are going to throw a YUUUGE fit though, since there's no way it can be resolved before Nov 8.

It obviously changed Comey's mind about his previous conclusions so there is something that shows she is guilty. Trust me thr last thing he wanted to do was reopen that sase after spending months trying to close it. And he put his reputation and the FBIs as well on thr line saying there was no criminal intent. Now somethin has altered that position obviously. He isn't going to put himself out there to be attacked publicly unless he knew somethin worse was going to be released. He could have easily just investigated the new evidence and not said a word. And no one would have even known. And frankly it's common procedure since a case is never truly closed.
edit on 10/29/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Oh wait I can't because you never admitted you were wrong

I admitted when I was wrong, if I was wrong.

The only thing I ever got wrong was that Comey would do the right thing and recommend a indictment.

You were wrong on quite a bit, Rick. You don't know near as much as you claimed. Hell, you can't even get straight how many years you worked for the FBI.

Exactly how many of the wild ass hair brained crap theories you tried to defend her with over the last year turned out to be correct? None.

I didn't defend her with theories. I defended with past cases and legal definitions. Turned out to be right, didn't I?

I hear this strange faint sound....... tick tock tick tock

May want to have that checked out.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Since Loretta Lynch is Comey's boss, can't she stuff the genie back in the bottle?

I think she was in on it. This "new finding" kept the spotlight off her pleading the 5th in the Cash to Iran fiasco. The story, which would have been the #1 story (just like Lois Lerner's was that week) died on the vine in exchange for this juicy possibility that justice might finally be done.
Thanks Obama.

OMG..are you serious? Loretta Lynch pleaded the 5th Amendment yesterday? I'd better dig that story up and read it. You're right, EIT. It obviously got buried yesterday.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I won't move on.

My "move on" statement was aimed at people hoping that something that has already happened, the investigation being re-opened, hasn't actually happened. The investigation into Clintons email server has been re-opened, there isn't any point in debating that.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So the DOJ tried to cover it up, so much for being nonpartisan.

"Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates objected to FBI Director James Comey's decision to notify Congress about his bureau's review of emails related to Hillary Clinton's personal server, law enforcement officials familiar with the discussion said.

Comey decided to disregard their objections and sent the letter Friday anyway, shaking the presidential race 11 days before the election and nearly four months after the FBI chief said he wouldn't recommend criminal charges over the Democratic nominee's use of the server."

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Lynch pleads 5th....

freebeacon.com...

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Comey went over Lynch's head to release this knowing that he was putting his career in jeopardy. There must be something worth it to him in these emails if he risked everything.

Comey told Justice officials that he intended to inform lawmakers of newly discovered emails. These officials told him the department’s position “that we don’t comment on an ongoing investigation. And we don’t take steps that will be viewed as influencing an election,” said one Justice official who spoke on condition of anonymity to describe the high-level conversations. “Director Comey understood our position. He heard it from Justice leadership,” said the official. “It was conveyed to the FBI, and Comey made an independent decision to alert the Hill. He is operating independently of the Justice Department. And he knows it.”

www.washingtonpost.com... partment-policy/2016/10/29/cb179254-9de7-11e6-b3c9-f662adaa0048_story.html

So - the DOJ tried to stop Comey from revealing the new information.

The DOJ was trying to influence the election by covering up information, while accusing Comey of influencing by revealing information.

Comey did the right thing. Revealing information is more important to an election than hiding information from voters.

It's very sad that our DOJ had become so corrupt, and that they are trying to corrupt the FBI. Since the beginning I have said that I think Comey caved to pressure from the DOJ and Administration in the first decision. Maybe he finally is getting some guts to do the right thing, and this new information gives him a chance to do so.

link   
Comey/FBI and the U.S. DOJ aren't the only ones with access to the info/emails. The investigation of Wiener was being run out of NYPD first and a U.S. Attorney out of NY, Preet Bharara.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Comey and Lynch may not have had a choice. If the info was out there - their hands were forced.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Why does no one seem to understand the phrase "we don't know the significance of these emails yet"? Are you saying he's lying when he says he doesn't know their significance yet? Why would he lie? Why wouldn't he say that they found something significant and need to follow it further? He. doesn't. know. anything. yet.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Since Loretta Lynch is Comey's boss, can't she stuff the genie back in the bottle?

Lynch did that the first time.

If you know your boss is corrupt, you have a moral obligation to go over their head.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
So the DOJ tried to cover it up, so much for being nonpartisan.

"Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates objected to FBI Director James Comey's decision to notify Congress about his bureau's review of emails related to Hillary Clinton's personal server, law enforcement officials familiar with the discussion said.

Comey decided to disregard their objections and sent the letter Friday anyway, shaking the presidential race 11 days before the election and nearly four months after the FBI chief said he wouldn't recommend criminal charges over the Democratic nominee's use of the server."

I THINK Loretta Lynch probably wanted him to do just what he did. The feigned objection was a ploy.

The administration, and DOJ in particular, wanted the spotlight off of Lynch's refusal...her pleading the 5th....to answer questions regarding the Cash Payment to Iran fiasco.

After that Lynch story blows over (probably Monday), then Comey can come out and say, "no new revelations in the Hillary case"! Everything gets swept under the rug and ON TO STORIES ABOUT THE ELECTIONS.
edit on 29-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I can see that you and I need to have a in depth conversation about this but it is not the topic of this thread.
I am not conceding the argument, but I will not continue it here in this thread.

Now back to our regularly scheduled argument on Comey, Clinton, Wiener, and server.....

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Throes

Did Clinton own the server?

Yes, she established the server. She owned governance of her server. She had IT personell establish the server for her use.

She bought and set up the server herself? She owned the server personally?

Are you sure?

Are you saying she had someone else's server in her house?

Notice the question marks.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Preet Bharara.

His name was mentioned a month ago as someone to watch out for, that his investigations might cause trouble for Hillary.
It would have been his people that found the connection to Hillary from the Weiner investigation.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: dragonridr

Why does no one seem to understand the phrase "we don't know the significance of these emails yet"? Are you saying he's lying when he says he doesn't know their significance yet? Why would he lie? Why wouldn't he say that they found something significant and need to follow it further? He. doesn't. know. anything. yet.

So your thought is that he would bring this up this close to election without knowing ANYTHING at all? That would be career suicide....I can't imagine the Director of the FBI being THAT stupid.

The devices were being forensically mined as a part of the Weiner investigation. Emails were searched and viewed. Someone on that investigative team brought something to Comey that directly ties to the Clinton server issue.

If you don't believe that then is it your thought that he just made this up and sent the letter in to congress?

The Weiner investigation has been going on for a while....I am sure he has something direct or he would not have taken such dramatic measures.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Again a fast moving thread so if this has been discussed my apologies. I am seeing non msm talking about an email sent to Huma from Clinton back in 2009 that was properly marked classified, headers and all. Huma then forwarded the email on to several personal accounts of hers, including a yahoo account. The email was supposedly located on the pc weiner was using, prompting the current mess.

If accurate it shows the FBI were not only lied to but steps were taken to conceal the crime.

IF accurate

As I have stated before, it only takes one thing to bring down the whole rotten mess.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join