It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

We're tired of the email crap.

Aww but yall never get tired of incomplete tax returns, and manufactured 'sexual assault victims.

Why yes people there's NOTHING to see about a government agency actually investigating a presidential candidate.

It's crap comments like that is why NO ONE takes the left seriously anymore.

Thanks for sharing another irrelevant opinion about "the left" only tenuously tied to the matter at hand.

Did you have thoughts about this latest email non-issue?

link   
a reply to: Throes

Did Clinton own the server?

link   
Yes whatever happens the FBI director and senior management team have staked their careers on this.

They will not be long in their offices if Clinton wins, that's for sure.

It's an extraordinary thing to have done 10 days before the election though, with intel that has been leaked to them by the Russians.

link   
a reply to: introvert

If having a server was illegal, why wasn't she charged for that alone?

she wasn't charged with anything remember, comey said she didn't have intent and no prosecutor would try the case.
and yes using a unsecured non government server in the position she was in, was and is against the law.

edit on 29-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It is not the server that is the issue, but what is on it.
You can have a safe in your home. That isn't illegal.
Fill it with heroine and you are breaking the law.

Yep.

As I said, the investigation regards the server, not Hillary Clinton.

If having a server is not illegal....
Why would the FBI be investigating the server?

If having a server was illegal, why wasn't she charged for that alone?

Having a server is not illegal.
I know that.
Gryph says that the investigation was about the server.
Why would the FBI investigate aomething that is not illegal?

Go back and read what he has said. It's all right there in plain English.

link   
From what I hear these are not even Clintons emails/texts specifically ..Anthony Weiners and his wife Hums Abedin.
I'm not expecting any bombshells.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EchoesInTime

That makes sense, because Lynch and Bill (Clinton) made a deal to not rock Hillary's boat.

Is that your opinion, or are you posting that as a fact?

Because none of us was there on the plane when Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch, anything you or I say about their meeting, is pure conjecture/opinion. But the circumstantial evidence that a deal was cut, is strong.

SO, it's your opinion, and you have zero real evidence for your previous assertion.

Thanks for the clarification.

link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Ed Henry on FNC, claims his sources in the FBI say that there are 10's of thousands of emails to go through on the 4 devices of Abedin/Weiner..

We probably won't know anything soon...

Any word on what specific types of devices? Any BB's?

Would be interesting if so because it would likely be directly tied to HRC personal BES.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Yes whatever happens the FBI director and senior management team have staked their careers on this.

They will not be long in their offices if Clinton wins, that's for sure.

It's an extraordinary thing to have done 10 days before the election though, with intel that has been leaked to them by the Russians.

Maybe, maybe not. Let's see what Comey says in the next few days. I don't trust him nor Lynch. He took this to Lynch before he took it to Congress.

I smell a corroborating rat!

link   

So I show you the research has been done and you just dismiss it out of hand as opinion.

Please enlighten me as to what you would consider non-opinion research? What is needed to show you that there is a general left leaning bias in the MSM?

link   

originally posted by: vonclod
From what I hear these are not even Clintons emails/texts specifically ..Anthony Weiners and his wife Hums Abedin.
I'm not expecting any bombshells.

Exactly.

Try to tell the Trump/anti-Clinton acolytes that.

link   
Comey knew that this would affect the election....if millions of people around the nation knew it would, he's smart enough to know too....Republicans, WikiLeaks, Russia, and now our own FBI director.....there seems to be enormous forces trying to get Trump elected.....to my fellow left of center members, remember that Jews that left Germany in the mid 1930's were the smart ones, they saw the writing on the wall....when a presidential candidate threatens to put his political opponent in prison as soon as he is elected, what do you think Trump will do to those that he perceives as being his enemy? he sued bill Maher, the comedian, who has a weekly HBO show, for making jokes about "the Donald"...do you think he would hesitate for a minute taking action against someone not capable or too unknown to defend themselves?

link   

Yes, she established the server. She owned governance of her server. She had IT personell establish the server for her use.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiSkeptic

So I show you the research has been done and you just dismiss it out of hand as opinion.

Please enlighten me as to what you would consider non-opinion research? What is needed to show you that there is a general left leaning bias in the MSM?

You didn't show me research, you showed me opinion pieces.

Define "general left-leaning bias in the MSM."

(Do you REALLY not see how vague and general your comment is? You're talking about conclusively proving something when you haven't even defined your terms in the barest sense. Also, the topic here is not the media, so I really can't go much farther with you on this tangent. Start a thread!
)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Bloodydagger

So you don't think this entire election has turned off any voters? The scandals from both sides. Emails, sex talk tapes and bad mouthing etc? Really? You don't think for one second that people out there don't see this ENTIRE election as a circus show?

Sure. Both sides have pushed people away because of their issues.

But you said this issue was another "here we go again" case in which voter turnout would be suppressed and you claimed to know what people have had enough of.

That is talking out of your ass.

Are you seriously that dumb? I think you are, so don't answer that.

If you think I am dumb, I can just imagine what you think of yourself.

Again, you lack basic every day common sense if you don't think this is a "Here we go again" moment for a lot of voters. ESPECIALLY for fence riding voters. The last damn thing these people want to see, is "Email and Hillary" in the same damn sentence again.

edit on 29-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Yes, she established the server. She owned governance of her server. She had IT personell establish the server for her use.

She bought and set up the server herself? She owned the server personally?

Are you sure?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Are you sure?

You don't have to set up a server yourself to own it. If people construct my house do they own it? No, I do
edit on 29-10-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 29-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

Reminder....if you do no want to be post banned.....

originally posted by: eriktheawful

ENOUGH!

This thread is NOT in the Mud Pit people.

Can you not understand that one simple fact?

Outside of the Mud Pit forum, we expect Civilty and Decorum in all discussions and normal Terms and Conditions apply.
~~~
Post will be removed and you WILL be post banned from this point on, most likely until after the Elections to give you time to reflect on how to behave in a civil manner.

So knock it off! Enough of the snarky posts, insults and bickering. Post ON TOPIC and the topic is the OP.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Are you sure?

Tax dollars paid for it.
It was in Hillary's basement.
Too bad she has some say in what is in her basement, eh?

Oh, and just who forced her at gunpoint to use it while SOS????
edit on b000000312016-10-29T11:14:08-05:0011America/ChicagoSat, 29 Oct 2016 11:14:08 -05001100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join