It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: RickinVa

Yep. I've heard you say that before.

Are you saying that Hillary Clinton is going to be responsible for an email that she did not send, receive or was party to in any way?

I'd like to see you firmly on the record on this issue.

If any of it initiated from her personal server that she set up to circumvent state servers, and it is national security related, then yes, regardless of who sent it, she is responsible.

She set up the server and if the information/email originated from there then the blame for that solely rests on her incompetent strategy of getting around secure mail.

It's illegal to set up a server?

Clinton is culpable for what she did, what she sent, to a lesser extent, what she received.

It's not illegal to set up an email server ... it's not even against regulations.

The only illegality would be if she had, with intent, personally delivered confidential material.

Having a server doesn't accomplish that act.

Can you point me to the specific U.S. law that allows Server hosts from claiming ignorance for hosting and dissimninating classified information? I'd love to see it.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Gryphon66

It is not the server that is the issue, but what is on it.
You can have a safe in your home. That isn't illegal.
Fill it with heroine and you are breaking the law.

Yep.

As I said, the investigation regards the server, not Hillary Clinton.

Having a server is not illegal....
Why would the FBI be investigating the server?
edit on b000000312016-10-29T11:01:41-05:0011America/ChicagoSat, 29 Oct 2016 11:01:41 -05001100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

There is way way way more than enough evidence for an impeachment conviction for mishandling of classified information.

There wasn't even enough evidence to warrant a misdemeanor charge for Clinton. You think they can pull of an impeachment for that?

Please remember your record on this issue Rick. You were completely wrong before and didn't have a clue what you were talking about. Forgive me if there is no logical reason to believe you now.

I'll risk another deletion:

This. ^^^

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

"As I said, the investigation regards the server, not Hillary Clinton."

Oh absolutely... every time there is a murder investigation, the police investigate the weapon used, not the person involved.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

edit on R012016-10-29T11:01:05-05:00k0110Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

a reply to: Bloodydagger

True, but to many, this is another "Here we go again" and that in itself is enough to suppress voter turn out and turn off a lot of folks to this entire election in general. People have had enough of this entire circus clown show.

Do you speak for anyone other than yourself? How are you coming to that conclusion?

Just a guess?

Pulling it out of your ass?

Its common sense which you obviously lack.

Common sense?

So you were talking out of your ass.

One day, maybe one day, you guys will learn to talk about what you actually know and not try to project your wants and desires on to other people, for the sake of protection in appealing to the majority.

You know, that pesky logical fallacy.

So you don't think this entire election has turned off any voters? The scandals from both sides. Emails, sex talk tapes and bad mouthing etc? Really? You don't think for one second that people out there don't see this ENTIRE election as a circus show? Are you seriously that dumb? I think you are, so don't answer that.

link   

Yep.

If having a server is not illegal....

If having a server was illegal, why wasn't she charged for that alone?

link   

Yep.

They are opening the investigation to access information on the server.

Did you read Director Comey's letter at all???

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

"As I said, the investigation regards the server, not Hillary Clinton."

Oh absolutely... every time there is a murder investigation, the police investigate the weapon used, not the person involved.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Red herring.

Next.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EchoesInTime

That makes sense, because Lynch and Bill (Clinton) made a deal to not rock Hillary's boat.

Is that your opinion, or are you posting that as a fact?

Because none of us was there on the plane when Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch, anything you or I say about their meeting, is pure conjecture/opinion. But the circumstantial evidence that a deal was cut, is strong.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

She's not SoS anymore so she can't be impeached, and Obama can pardon her before he leaves office.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Explain how that analogy was a red herring please.

link   

Yep.

If having a server was illegal, why wasn't she charged for that alone?

Having a server is not illegal.
I know that.
Gryph says that the investigation was about the server.
Why would the FBI investigate aomething that is not illegal?
edit on b000000312016-10-29T11:04:20-05:0011America/ChicagoSat, 29 Oct 2016 11:04:20 -05001100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yep. I've heard you say that before.

Are you saying that Hillary Clinton is going to be responsible for an email that she did not send, receive or was party to in any way?

I'd like to see you firmly on the record on this issue.

If any of it initiated from her personal server that she set up to circumvent state servers, and it is national security related, then yes, regardless of who sent it, she is responsible.

She set up the server and if the information/email originated from there then the blame for that solely rests on her incompetent strategy of getting around secure mail.

It's illegal to set up a server?

Clinton is culpable for what she did, what she sent, to a lesser extent, what she received.

It's not illegal to set up an email server ... it's against regulations.

The only illegality would be if she had, with intent, delivered confidential material.

Having a server doesn't accomplish that act.

Like I said...she set up a server for the specific reason of circumventing state servers, whether or not it was for the reasons she said doesn't matter.

If national security secrets were transmitted through that server, which she had to approve Huma to have an account on, then she is responsible for the information that passed through there....knowingly or not.

If the information originated from that server or was passed from HRC directly to Huma on that server then she will be held directly responsible.

The one thing that I think is odd that nobody seems to have picked up on here is that if indeed there was classified info passed through this server, regardless of who it was sent by/to, why did these not come out in the original investigation? And were they part of the deleted emails HRC claimed were personal in nature?

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
He needs to put this on the fast track though, or the Dems will eat him alive.

This is why I think it is significant.

DC is a political hellhole where the leading party has to be served. The FBI is no less a part of that political atmosphere.

Comey knows what political masters to appease and which ones he can affords to piss off.

He's looking ahead. The information must be so damaging, that he knew that the political masters he would have to appease would be the republicans.

If it wasn't the case, then this would be a non-issue and he would have sat on it until the democrats won the office, because he's have been working under them.

He knows what the fallout is, he knows what the damage is, he knows who he needs to make happy.

In my opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ed Henry on FNC, claims his sources in the FBI say that there are 10's of thousands of emails to go through on the 4 devices of Abedin/Weiner..

We probably won't know anything soon...

link   
Ok Hillary supporters..................enough is enough........

On July 5th, 2016 you guys couldn't stop singing your praises about how Comey saved your queen.

On Oct 28th, 2016 you guys cant stop talking about how unfair Comey is being.

Which is it? Is he your savior or is he your antichrist?

link   

We're tired of the email crap.

Aww but yall never get tired of incomplete tax returns, and manufactured 'sexual assault victims.

Why yes people there's NOTHING to see about a government agency actually investigating a presidential candidate.

It's crap comments like that is why NO ONE takes the left seriously anymore.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Wrong.

Someone has been impeached after leaving office. The precedent is already established.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

So you don't think this entire election has turned off any voters? The scandals from both sides. Emails, sex talk tapes and bad mouthing etc? Really? You don't think for one second that people out there don't see this ENTIRE election as a circus show?

Sure. Both sides have pushed people away because of their issues.

But you said this issue was another "here we go again" case in which voter turnout would be suppressed and you claimed to know what people have had enough of.

That is talking out of your ass.

Are you seriously that dumb? I think you are, so don't answer that.

If you think I am dumb, I can just imagine what you think of yourself.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

They are opening the case for the reason that Comey stated CLEARLY in his letter. They need to ACCESS the information on THE SERVER.

I've read the letter many times and I don't see this. They don't need to re-open investigation A (Hillary's Server), because there was evidence uncovered in investigation A (Hillary's server), that is pertinent to investigation B (Wiener). They'd just add the evidence from investigation A (Hillary's server) to investigation B (Wiener).

The investigation that the newly uncovered information is "pertinent" to is the Clinton server investigation.

Otherwise the memo, if it was even written which I doubt, would have read something to the effect of information previously uncovered in the Clinton server investigation might have some pertinence to the Wiener investigation. Which it doesn't.

Seems to me like the plain sense of the letter is that something uncovered during what we now know to be the Wiener investigation, has caused them to take another look at the Clinton investigation, they've uncovered something that they think could advance the Clinton server investigation.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join