It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This thread is moving so fast, that I should copy/paste this every 6 hours, LOL.

Via WikiLeaks, FBI Director Comey saw the dirt, lies, deceits, broken rules, subversions, and SLIME coming out of the Clinton campaign on a daily basis.

He made the WISE decision to pull the emergency-brake cord on the Hillary Clinton train, or, he would forever be labeled as "the Enabler" of the many horrific things Hillary would do as President.

IMO, of course.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yea he did include the democratic leaders of congress. Please read the actual letter he sent.

Perhaps you should read it yourself; you're blatantly mistaken.

www.nytimes.com...

Most places are excluding the 2nd and 3rd page.. I made the same mistake yesterday.. Dems were included

Well, I'll be dipped ...

You're right ... I'm wrong. DIdn't see the copied pages at 2 and 3.

Avgguy, Queen, you are correct, I was wrong, mistaken, and incorrect.

Comey did COPY the letter to Democratic leaders, but did not ADDRESS it as such.

Good going guys. Caught me out.

Hillary tried to mislead people when she stated that Comey sent them to the Republicans in Congress.
She had you believing that the Democrats weren't told.
edit on b000000312016-10-29T10:48:05-05:0010America/ChicagoSat, 29 Oct 2016 10:48:05 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

a reply to: RickinVa

Yep. I've heard you say that before.

Are you saying that Hillary Clinton is going to be responsible for an email that she did not send, receive or was party to in any way?

I'd like to see you firmly on the record on this issue.

I would say that Hillary Clinton can be held responsible if her subordinate allowed her husband, who had no clearance to access classified information.

Your basing everything off of "there is no proof Hillary sent or received any of these emails"

If there is no proof that Hillary was involved, then why on earth would the FBI reopen a closed case?

You "would say" that Clinton "can be" held responsible ... lots of weasel words there.

Held responsible is interesting. In what way? Will she get a reprimand from the President?

They are opening the case for the reason that Comey stated CLEARLY in his letter. They need to ACCESS the information on THE SERVER.

It's there in black and white. It's clear. He followed up on the matter in the letter to his staff.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

That makes sense, because Lynch and Bill (Clinton) made a deal to not rock Hillary's boat.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

originally posted by: avgguy

Yea he did include the democratic leaders of congress. Please read the actual letter he sent.

Perhaps you should read it yourself; you're blatantly mistaken.

www.nytimes.com...

Most places are excluding the 2nd and 3rd page.. I made the same mistake yesterday.. Dems were included

Well, I'll be dipped ...

You're right ... I'm wrong. DIdn't see the copied pages at 2 and 3.

Avgguy, Queen, you are correct, I was wrong, mistaken, and incorrect.

Comey did COPY the letter to Democratic leaders, but did not ADDRESS it as such.

Good going guys. Caught me out.

Hillary tried to mislead people when she stated that Comey sent them to the Republicans in Congress.
She had you believing that the Democrats weren't told.

Which is another Hillary lie among a long list of Hillary lies.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Are you saying that Hillary Clinton is going to be responsible for an email that she did not send, receive or was party to in any way?

If any of it initiated from her personal server that she set up to circumvent state servers, and it is national security related, then yes, regardless of who sent it, she is responsible.

She set up the server and if the information/email originated from there then the blame for that solely rests on her incompetent strategy of getting around secure mail.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EchoesInTime

That makes sense, because Lynch and Bill (Clinton) made a deal to not rock Hillary's boat.

Is that your opinion, or are you posting that as a fact?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

"Held responsible is interesting. In what way? Will she get a reprimand from the President?"

They can impeach her for her actions as SoS for mishandling of classified information. You can not be pardoned under an impeachment nor can you ever hold public office if impeached.

There is way way way more than enough evidence for an impeachment conviction for mishandling of classified information.

edit on R512016-10-29T10:51:19-05:00k5110Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R522016-10-29T10:52:02-05:00k5210Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

If any of it initiated from her personal server that she set up to circumvent state servers, and it is national security related, then yes, regardless of who sent it, she is responsible.

She set up the server and if the information/email originated from there then the blame for that solely rests on her incompetent strategy of getting around secure mail.

Exactly!

When the UFC catches people streaming content illegally, they go after the server host because the distribution is illegal. Same theory applies here.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It's illegal to set up a server?

Clinton is culpable for what she did, what she sent, to a lesser extent, what she received.

It's not illegal to set up an email server ... it's not even against regulations.

The only illegality would be if she had, with intent, personally delivered confidential material.

Having a server doesn't accomplish that act.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

If that server is unclassified and it houses classified information, it is ILLEGAL all day long.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Bloodydagger

True, but to many, this is another "Here we go again" and that in itself is enough to suppress voter turn out and turn off a lot of folks to this entire election in general. People have had enough of this entire circus clown show.

Do you speak for anyone other than yourself? How are you coming to that conclusion?

Just a guess?

Pulling it out of your ass?

Its common sense which you obviously lack.

Common sense?

So you were talking out of your ass.

One day, maybe one day, you guys will learn to talk about what you actually know and not try to project your wants and desires on to other people, for the sake of appealing to the majority.

You know, that pesky logical fallacy.
edit on 29-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It is not the server that is the issue, but what is in it.
You can have a safe in your home. That isn't illegal.
Fill it with heroin and you are breaking the law.
edit on b000000312016-10-29T10:57:29-05:0010America/ChicagoSat, 29 Oct 2016 10:57:29 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't think you are correct. If they had been reviewed and found significant, I think Comey would have said so. He's just following the rules and being as transparent as possible. He needs to put this on the fast track though, or the Dems will eat him alive.

link   

Violating government record keeping requirements and hiding from FOIA is illegal.
Sending and receiving classified information via non-approved, insecure methods is illegal.
That's been discussed in detail in other threads including exact legal statutes, so it seems illogical to start all over in a thread that is already over 80 pages long. There are many other threads here on that subject.
edit on 10/29/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/29/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It is not the server that is the issue, but what is on it.
You can have a safe in your home. That isn't illegal.
Fill it with heroine and you are breaking the law.

Yep.

As I said, the investigation regards the server, not Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Violating government record keeping requirements and hiding from FOIA is illegal.
Sending and receiving classified information on non-approved medium is illegal.
That's been discussed in detail in other threads including exact legal statutes, so it seems illogical to start all over in a thread that is already over 80 pages long. There are many other threads here on that subject.

Why are you doing it then?

Your tentative position is negated with one word in regard to Clinton: intent.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

There is way way way more than enough evidence for an impeachment conviction for mishandling of classified information.

There wasn't even enough evidence to warrant a misdemeanor charge for Clinton. You think they can pull of an impeachment for that?

Please remember your record on this issue Rick. You were completely wrong before and didn't have a clue what you were talking about. Forgive me if there is no logical reason to believe you now.

link   
man this is a record breaking thread let's hope it doesn't go to waste

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

If that server is unclassified and it houses classified information, it is ILLEGAL all day long.

Is it illegal to set up an email server, yes, or no?

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join