It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Roast them all!

That sentence says it all. You and many others do not care about truth or due process.

You want blood and you don't give a damn whether it's justified or not.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Tempter

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Fox is corporate media; Fox leans left?

BS. Every outlet reports on every snippet that drops about emails, Benghazi, Whitewater, Bills indiscretions, Hillary's wardrobe choices ... etc. etc.

This garbage about the "left media being in Clinton's pocket" is and has been pure political theatre.

We've already determined that the MSM are pro-left. Try to keep up.

www.politico.com...

Who's we?

Those of us who accept reality? Read the dang link. 90% or more coverage of Trump is unfavorable. That's absurd.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Fox is corporate media; Fox leans left?

BS. Every outlet reports on every snippet that drops about emails, Benghazi, Whitewater, Bills indiscretions, Hillary's wardrobe choices ... etc. etc.

This garbage about the "left media being in Clinton's pocket" is and has been pure political theatre.

We've already determined that the MSM are pro-left. Try to keep up.

www.politico.com...

Who's we?

Those of us who accept reality? Read the dang link. 90% or more coverage of Trump is unfavorable. That's absurd.

How much of that unfavorable press is Trump's fault?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: DBCowboy

So you don't think we have any right to know what's going on regarding a presidential candidate before we vote?

We know there is an investigation. Why do you think we need to know the scope and depth and details of it?

Comey has to follow the rules. That's what he's doing. He already provided a caveat that they may not be significant. That covers him either way. What would be suicide for him is if he doesn't give more information before Nov. 8.

If the details of the investigation are insignificant, then Comey will have done this for no other reason than to commit harm (fraud, slander, etc) to Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So, i read a bit about this last night but didn't really comprehend any of it because i was at a bar. You know how words look when you're at a bar. Plus, i had to tip the, uh, well, you know, the sort of person you typically tip when you're at a bar of a certain type... So, I'm trying to get a good handle on this, you know, like what happened and all, and it's still not noon yet, so... What happened? Did the FBI reopen the case? Was it ever closed? Is Old Hill in jail yet? Is Donald Trump still winning? Is that John Adams I see screaming in the corner?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Bloodydagger

When the public hears "Hillary and Email" in the same sentence, 7 out of 10 people will run for the hills far away from her like shes cancer

7 out of 10? Where did you get number?

And you forget that the public has been beat over the head with this email issue for over a year.

It's become like the "boy that cried wolf".

True, but to many, this is another "Here we go again" and that in itself is enough to suppress voter turn out and turn off a lot of folks to this entire election in general. People have had enough of this entire circus clown show.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have to laugh at the spin that this announcement doesnt mean the investigation is re opened. It's really so stupid. The investigation was considered closed as they weren't investigating any more pieces of evidence. Now that more evidence has come to surface, the investigation has been re-opened.

What comes out of said evidence remains to be seen.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Roast them all!

That sentence says it all. You and many others do not care about truth or due process.

You want blood and you don't give a damn whether it's justified or not.

We do care about truth. It's the Hillary supporter's who ignore the truth. Hillary wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in her wrinkly face with a two-by-four.

link   
Comey did this because he's following protocol and very likely the law.

They need something on the Clinton email server. That investigation was concluded.

There is a legal requirement that he (in order to not commit perjury after the fact) inform Congress that his previous statements had been altered based on new information.

Again, I'll ask ... does ANYONE have ANY information that states hat these emails INVOLVE HILLARY CLINTON (sent, received, copied on, etc.)?

Huma and others had addresses and acccounts ON THE SERVER.

To hear anyone seeking blood here whine about honesty (much less truth and justice) is beyond absurd.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We know there is an investigation. Why do you think we need to know the scope and depth and details of it?

Seriously?? Because there is a BIG difference between "we reviewed the new emails and found nothing significant to change the original conclusion" and "charges will be filed as a result of reviewing these new emails".

If the details of the investigation are insignificant, then Comey will have done this for no other reason than to commit harm (fraud, slander, etc) to Hillary Clinton.

He doesn't know if they are insignificant until they are reviewed. All he knows now is that they exist and they are pertinent. And that is all that he has said at this point. How is that slander?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

True, but to many, this is another "Here we go again" and that in itself is enough to suppress voter turn out and turn off a lot of folks to this entire election in general. People have had enough of this entire circus clown show.

Do you speak for anyone other than yourself? How are you coming to that conclusion?

Just a guess?

Pulling it out of your ass?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

They need something on the Clinton email server. That investigation was concluded.

There is a legal requirement that he (in order to not commit perjury after the fact) inform Congress that his previous statements had been altered based on new information.

Again, I'll ask ... does ANYONE have ANY information that states hat these emails INVOLVE HILLARY CLINTON (sent, received, copied on, etc.)?

To hear anyone seeking blood here whine about honesty (much less truth and justice) is beyond absurd.

Do you understand that if there was classified information on that laptop that was accessible by Anthony Weiner, then there has been a serious breach of national security.

Hillarys decision to use a private email server in her house was the direct reason that this breach occurred.

link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

We do care about truth.

No, you don't care about the truth.

You care about projecting your hatred against someone you politically despise.

It's the Hillary supporter's who ignore the truth. Hillary wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in her wrinkly face with a two-by-four.

See. Exhibit A.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

My best guess in all of this is that the emails have been reviewed.

They are damaging. They show "intent" and are illegal.

But like everything else, there is a process, a legal process, that must take place before all is said and done.

Just speculation on my part, but to do this just days before an election is unheard of, unless there was such clear evidence of illegality that the investigators had no choice but to move forward.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What a lot of people are not mentioning, is that this will DOG Hillary for her entire Presidency assuming she gets elected. If shes elected President, this stuff wont magically go away. None of it will. We'll go from her not being "qualified" to her being "impeached". This entire process will be everything but a pleasant experience for Hillary. This is suppose to be a fun time. A time for celebration and a time for a new era. But these scandals will follow Hillary like a cold dark shadow.

And remember, we saw what a Clinton Presidency looked like when Bill was in office. We all remember the tabloid drama and scandals that took place then. People are getting a snapshot of that exact scenario all over again with Hillary Clinton and its conjuring up those Wild Bill moments again. Its a "here we go again" or "Where have I seen this before?" type of ordeal and its making a lot of people think twice about going through the Clinton experience all over again and getting the Clinton treatment.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Yep. I've heard you say that before.

Are you saying that Hillary Clinton is going to be responsible for an email that she did not send, receive or was party to in any way?

I'd like to see you firmly on the record on this issue.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Do you understand that if there was classified information on that laptop that was accessible by Anthony Weiner, then there has been a serious breach of national security.

Hillarys decision to use a private email server in her house was the direct reason that this breach occurred.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

I wonder how much of this type of email setup was common practice to circumvent the secure email system because people were too inconvienced by printing email from the secure system?

(post by Bloodydagger removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

Yep. I've heard you say that before.

Are you saying that Hillary Clinton is going to be responsible for an email that she did not send, receive or was party to in any way?

I'd like to see you firmly on the record on this issue.

I would say that Hillary Clinton can be held responsible if her subordinate allowed her husband, who had no clearance to access classified information.

Your basing everything off of "there is no proof Hillary sent or received any of these emails"

If there is no proof that Hillary was involved, then why on earth would the FBI reopen a closed case?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
CNN is reporting that AG Lynch objected to Comey's letter that was sent to Congress. They reported that she was angry about it. I don't see how her objecting means anything after the fact, except that she would have stopped him if she knew about it.
www.cnn.com...
edit on 29-10-2016 by EchoesInTime because: link

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join