It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: introvert

It is a disaster. If Wikileaks indeed releases the 33,000 emails that the Feds don't have on Tuesday then scrutiny is only going to grow. The fact is we have a presidential nominee that is under a criminal investigation close to a week out from an election. He other scary thing is we may have our first presidential elect that is in an on going investigation. Not a good look.

Clinton is not under a criminal investigation.

Comey was clear (as the FBI was from the outset) the investigation regards the damned SERVER.

When Comey announced the results of the investigation and said that he would not be able to get a conviction.... was he referring to a conviction of the server?
Hi back and review the report that he gave.
They were investigating Hillary Clinton.

No, they were investigating the contents of the email server.

Comey's comments addressed the lack of Clinton's culpability for what was on the server.

It doesn't matter how many times you guys try to twist this, you're blatantly wrong.

See Comey's letter for more details.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: introvert

I wish Hillary supporters would at least try to be objective about this. I hate Trump. Hate him. But that doesn't preclude me from trying to be objective about what any of this means or the potential implications. It's the very hubris and disdain that Hillary exhibits to simply dismiss this as nothing.

It's not nothing.

I don't support Hillary, but we have to admit that this is not the bombshell people are making it out to be. It's much more likely that this will be nothing at all. They have to look at some new emails and that's all we know.

No need to go ape# yet.

We don't know if it's a "bombshell" or not. However, we have to assume the Director of the FBI, who already waived off any charges against Hillary once, would not screw with an already volatile election, even just to cover his ass.

Perhaps he doesn't care about the election and just wants to do his job.

Poorly. According to his subordinates.

Are any of his subordinates on record stating as much?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

a reply to: Gryphon66

Yea he did include the democratic leaders of congress. Please read the actual letter he sent.

Perhaps you should read it yourself; you're blatantly mistaken.

www.nytimes.com...

Most places are excluding the 2nd and 3rd page.. I made the same mistake yesterday.. Dems were included

Here are Pages 2 & 3:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Feinstein, cummings, Honda and conyers just to name a few.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The research has been done many times. Here are just a few links, which took me all of two minutes to find.

www.westernjournalism.com...

akdart.com...

fortune.com...

link   

Yea he did include the democratic leaders of congress. Please read the actual letter he sent.

www.nytimes.com...

Most places are excluding the 2nd and 3rd page.. I made the same mistake yesterday.. Dems were included

Well, I'll be dipped ...

You're right ... I'm wrong. DIdn't see the copied pages at 2 and 3.

Avgguy, Queen, you are correct, I was wrong, mistaken, and incorrect.

Comey did COPY the letter to Democratic leaders, but did not ADDRESS it as such.

Good going guys. Caught me out.

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Yeah. He's being obtuse. The Chairmen are listed first, then the remaining addressees such as Feinstein, Cummings, etc. are listed on page 2 and 3. They received it. Feinstein even weighed in on it almost immediately.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is an election - the most important one in this country. The American people have a right to know what these emails are and exactly why they are being reviewed. I think the Republicans suspect the emails aren't significant, which would be why they'd rather keep them under wraps until after the election.

This is an investigation. If the emails are not significant, then the FBI just committed suicide.

link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

You're not wrong.

But, as we see, her supporters (even her 'nonsupporter supporters) have but one song to sing and nothing can make them face reality.

Cognitive dissonance and normalcy bias on copious display.

link   

originally posted by: TheSemiSkeptic

The research has been done many times. Here are just a few links, which took me all of two minutes to find.

www.westernjournalism.com...

akdart.com...

fortune.com...

What are you even referring to? The fact that you think "the media" is liberal? The fact that you found three opinion pieces that agree with you?

Okay, good job. You've substantiated that right-wingers have the opinion that the corporate media is "left-wing" that is until they need to quote something themselves.

link   
I do believe this little tidbit of information is causing more than a few Hillary supporters to lose a little sleep.

Days away from an election and they are prepared to vote for someone who is still under an FBI investigation.

I wouldn't sleep well either.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Yeah. He's being obtuse. The Chairmen are listed first, then the remaining addressees such as Feinstein, Cummings, etc. are listed on page 2 and 3. They received it. Feinstein even weighed in on it almost immediately.

Well, perhaps obtuse, perhaps I assumed the letter ended with the Signature and closing.

AT least I have the ability to admit when I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

(post by UnBreakable removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Yep...funny even HRC's team felt the need to dismiss the other 2 pages in her presser...

Wonder why a lot of them didn't release all three?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Bloodydagger

You're not wrong.

But, as we see, her supporters (even her 'nonsupporter supporters) have but one song to sing and nothing can make them face reality.

Cognitive dissonance and normalcy bias on copious display.

Do you have any information that counters the reports from the AP and NYT that these emails don't even involve Hillary Clinton? (I.e. Not sent or received by her?)

If so, share. If not, please stop the glad-handing and vague innuendo. It distracts from the actual topic under discussion.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So you don't think we have any right to know what's going on regarding a presidential candidate before we vote?

Comey has to follow the rules. That's what he's doing. He already provided a caveat that they may not be significant. That covers him either way. What would be suicide for him is if he doesn't give more information before Nov. 8.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The immunity that has been given indicates that someone has a charge coming.

And I recall, quite clearly, that Comey stressed that the immunity agreements were limitied in scope and Comey made sure to emphasize that.

Meaning that any items of evidence that were discovered independently of those agreements could and (hopefully) would be used to hammer to hell those who are hiding behind the wall the DoJ built around the guilty parties.

And I say "guilty," because if they weren't then why in the F grant them immunity or expect them to plead the 5th if they weren't?

Roast them all!
edit on 29-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Not a chili dog

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
The damage is already done. It wont matter if these emails show anything or not at this point. When the public hears "Hillary and Email" in the same sentence, 7 out of 10 people will run for the hills far away from her like shes cancer.

So its a moot if Comey comes out or not at this point explaining it. If Trump wins this election now, Comey will be the blame for it. So the Dems/Libs/Left will have their own "rigged conspiracy" to spew forth.

Oh, wouldn't that be an early Christmas present for folks like you. Unfortunately, the people who are voting for Hillary are well aware of the constant flow of BS regarding the emails, the Kangaroo Republcian Congress, and acolytes that parrot every thing their masters provide them.

This is not going to make one bit of difference in the election, except that some folks are going to wonder exactly why the Government is trying to screw with the Election ... so yeah, Hillary may get a few of the uncommitted leftist votes.

For folks like me?

#1 I'm not a Trump supporter. #2 you paint a broad brush there with Hillary supporters like you're all a hive mind. It doesn't work like that. So if you're thinking that this recent turn of events wont change peoples minds about Hillary and wont make some folks not vote for her now, then I have a bridge in Arizona to sell you. If anything, this will suppress voter turnout now. This is a massive turn off to your average voter and your fooling yourself and have your blinders on if you think otherwise.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join