It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
Hillary is going down and Comey doesn't want to be taken down with her. AG Lynch will be the next to turn on the Clintons and pity poor Huma who will suffer the wrath of Hillary over this. Forget October Surprise, this is October DEMISE.

Half a point for fun rhyming.

As to the rest, keep on bleevin'

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

ENOUGH!

This thread is NOT in the Mud Pit people.

Can you not understand that one simple fact?

Outside of the Mud Pit forum, we expect Civilty and Decorum in all discussions and normal Terms and Conditions apply.

Some of you would do best staying in the Mud Pit if you can not control yourselves!

Post will be removed and you WILL be post banned from this point on, most likely until after the Elections to give you time to reflect on how to behave in a civil manner.

So knock it off! Enough of the snarky posts, insults and bickering. Post ON TOPIC and the topic is the OP.

NOT EACH OTHER!

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Point taken.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Fox is corporate media; Fox leans left?

BS. Every outlet reports on every snippet that drops about emails, Benghazi, Whitewater, Bills indiscretions, Hillary's wardrobe choices ... etc. etc.

This garbage about the "left media being in Clinton's pocket" is and has been pure political theatre.

We've already determined that the MSM are pro-left. Try to keep up.

www.politico.com...

Who's we?

Speak for yourself, perhaps? Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Newest news is that the Dems want more info from comey by the end of the weekend.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I made a blanket statement, because you're referring to "the media" ... a category that encompasses thousands of individuals.

You have evidence of the stupidity of one.

Who exaclty is generalizing here again?

Pfft.

Wait....so Glenn Thrush of Politico is one of their TOP journalists and you think he is the ONLY one in the MSM that is doing this?

Glenn Thrush is an American journalist, author, chief White House political correspondent, and a senior staff writer for Politico.

And he asks Podesta if his story is OK and to not tell anyone he asked....obviously Podesta is familiar with him because he actually responded.

Here's a few more with links and HRC campaign specifically stating they are on board with HRC.

source

Anywho....

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I glad this is being brought to light, because they fact that it time to set some ethical standards for the corrupt elite. I hope that everyone involved in this, whatever side they are on politically, is brought to justice, makes reparations, and serves time.

The fact that people blindly protect their superhero's is beyond me, it's almost like Stockholm syndrome.

I think the latest release implicates so many powerful people publicly, that they are going to have to do something now. Interesting times for sure.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Newest news is that the Dems want more info from comey by the end of the weekend.

Well, seeing as he didn't bother to include the Democratic leaders of Congress in his letter, perhaps they have the right to ask for more information.

Perhaps they, unlike Representative Chaffetz, have enough dignity not to leak such information to the public regarding legal requirements of on-going investigations.

(I doubt that, because, politics, but please, don't make it sound like the Democrats in Congress are the unreasonable ones here.)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I think the only "evidence" you provided of vast "collusion" (was it hard to keep from using that term?) is of one guy from one Podesta email.

If you can't properly back up your wild claims ... you're saying that's my fault?

What else you got? I'll be glad to respond.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yea he did include the democratic leaders of congress. Please read the actual letter he sent.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Well, seeing as he didn't bother to include the Democratic leaders of Congress in his letter, perhaps they have the right to ask for more information.

Perhaps they, unlike Representative Chaffetz, have enough dignity not to leak such information to the public regarding legal requirements of on-going investigations.

(I doubt that, because, politics, but please, don't make it sound like the Democrats in Congress are the unreasonable ones here.)

That shows how informed you are. That was a lie Hillary told when she gave that 3-question press conference last night.
That letter was sent to Democratic Congressmen/women as well as Republicans.

You take Hillary's word for anything, you are making a mistake. Do your own research, Grph, and get informed.
edit on 29-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Yea he did include the democratic leaders of congress. Please read the actual letter he sent.

Perhaps you should read it yourself; you're blatantly mistaken.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Have you read the letter?

Name the Democrats addressed in it.

link   

You can't plan a defense if they don't tell you what you're investigating. So, of course, they'll want to know.

But do cops often tell a suspect what and how they are investigating?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

It is a disaster. If Wikileaks indeed releases the 33,000 emails that the Feds don't have on Tuesday then scrutiny is only going to grow. The fact is we have a presidential nominee that is under a criminal investigation close to a week out from an election. He other scary thing is we may have our first presidential elect that is in an on going investigation. Not a good look.

Clinton is not under a criminal investigation.

Comey was clear (as the FBI was from the outset) the investigation regards the damned SERVER.

When Comey announced the results of the investigation and said that he would not be able to get a conviction.... was he referring to a conviction of the server?
Go back and review the report that he gave.
They were investigating Hillary Clinton.

edit on b000000312016-10-29T10:16:49-05:0010America/ChicagoSat, 29 Oct 2016 10:16:49 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Like I said please read the actual letter.

msnbcmedia.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Like I said please read the actual letter.

msnbcmedia.msn.com...

Yeah, I read what you said. And I have.

Name the Democrats it's addressed to.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is an election - the most important one in this country. The American people have a right to know what these emails are and exactly why they are being reviewed. I think the Republicans suspect the emails aren't significant, which would be why they'd rather keep them under wraps until after the election.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Perhaps you should read it yourself; you're blatantly mistaken.

www.nytimes.com...

Most places are excluding the 2nd and 3rd page.. I made the same mistake yesterday.. Dems were included

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join