It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Right.

Now show us where he said "investigation of Secretary Clinton" which is your claim.

I'm not pretending anything (unlike the desperate Trump sycophants.)

They need to look at the contents of the server to confirm the confidential status of material found in another investigation. That is what Comey said, plain and clear as day.

Don't forget, I tried to help you and your fellow acolytes from looking so ridiculous in the days to come.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No matter what is found, the damage is done.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

No matter what is found, the damage is done.

Yes, Trump supporters calling for Clinton to be jailed will probably not be voting for her.

Everyone else? /shrug

We're tired of the email crap.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Fox is corporate media; Fox leans left?

BS. Every outlet reports on every snippet that drops about emails, Benghazi, Whitewater, Bills indiscretions, Hillary's wardrobe choices ... etc. etc.

This garbage about the "left media being in Clinton's pocket" is and has been pure political theatre.

Cool, but we don't have emails, like the ones Thrush sent Podesta, asking if they can review before releasing so the spin is in their favor...

But yeah...no bias there.

You're unfamiliar with a journalist asking a source to verify statements of fact made about a campaign?

Well, I can see that. The Trump campaign doesn't worry about facts.

LOL...guessing you didn't read the emails I am talking about.

Thrush says:

Because I have become a hack I will send u the whole section that pertains to u
Please don't share or tell anyone I did this

Is that how all reporters ask for things? If they all do it then why the asking for secrecy on THIS one?

Keep spinning!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

BS. Every outlet reports on every snippet that drops about emails, Benghazi, Whitewater, Bills indiscretions, Hillary's wardrobe choices ... etc. etc.

This garbage about the "left media being in Clinton's pocket" is and has been pure political theatre.

Cool, but we don't have emails, like the ones Thrush sent Podesta, asking if they can review before releasing so the spin is in their favor...

You're unfamiliar with a journalist asking a source to verify statements of fact made about a campaign?

Thrush says:

Is that how all reporters ask for things? If they all do it then why the asking for secrecy on THIS one?

Keep spinning!

No, I don't bother to waste time with non-issues.

So ... Wiki-crap, eh?

One guy is sucking up to Podesta?

Well, that does prove that all media everywhere is in Clinton's pocket ... CON-clusively.

Jesus.

link   

Then if your tired of it maybe you should support a candidate that is a little more responsible.
edit on 29-10-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

link   

You disappoint me as an American. I want Truth and Justice to prevail. You cannot get "tired" when something like this is so important to our national security and demands answers.

More Americans want the Truth than don't. You may be in the "don't" category, but respect the process enough to let those that aren't "tired" take it all the way till the fat lady sings.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

We've already determined that the MSM are pro-left. Try to keep up.

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Gryphon,

They need to look at the contents of the server to confirm the confidential status of material found in another investigation. That is what Comey said, plain and clear as day.

So you see the re-opening of the investigation into Clinton's server as merely a means of advancing the investigation of Wiener? Or am I reading you wrong?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You disappoint me as an American. I want Truth and Justice to prevail. You cannot get "tired" when something like this is so important to our national security and demands answers.

More Americans want the Truth than don't. You may be in the "don't" category, but respect the process enough to let those that aren't "tired" take it all the way till the fat lady sings.

To be fair it must be exhausting to have to try and cover up and dismiss all of Clinton's crimes. It is a full time job.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Thrush says:

Keep spinning!

No, I don't bother to waste time with non-issues.

So ... Wiki-crap, eh?

One guy is sucking up to Podesta?

Well, that does prove that all media everywhere is in Clinton's pocket ... CON-clusively.

Jesus.

You made a blanket statement that this theory was made up....I just showed you it's not.

So the DNC having certain reporters or stations in their pocket is a non-issue? Wiki crap? At least I am NOT speculating and showing actual proof of my claims....can you do the same? Or would that be too much to ask?

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You disappoint me as a human being. As usual, you take something out of context and try to blow it out of proportion. I was speaking trivially to BB in like kind as they were speaking to me. Of course, you chime in to make a pointless statement.

You want "truth and justice" to prevail? Did you leave out "and the American way"?

Fine, since you want to interact ... the one-sided, garbage logic that you and others here pursue, ignoring the rampant history of corruption and cronyism, for example, during the Bush II Presidency (and even defending it) the insane rantings regarding the trampling and shredding of our Constitution by the current Republcian nominee, and the very apparent noisome lies and stream of feculent propaganda that the right-wing media churns out on a daily basis ...

When I see you give equal time in your "disappointment" to any of that, Queen, I'll pay more attention to your complaints.

Until then, in my mind, you're part of the problem. You hypocritically cover for your "sides' lies and corruption.

That categorizies your statements to me as "not worth listening to."

link   
Hillary is going down and Comey doesn't want to be taken down with her. AG Lynch will be the next to turn on the Clintons and pity poor Huma who will suffer the wrath of Hillary over this. Forget October Surprise, this is October DEMISE.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Even aside from emails, there's just not enough culpability in very important offices, that's a discussion we seem to not be able to get to because of muddy waters. This email scandal is mud.

(post by Ares2493 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I made a blanket statement, because you're referring to "the media" ... a category that encompasses thousands of individuals.

You have evidence of the stupidity of one.

Who exaclty is generalizing here again?

Pfft.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Agreed.

Not to mention, if any of them were actually concerned about tyrants and rampant government overreach .. they'd be running from Mr. Trump like citizens of Tokyo from Godzilla.

Apparently, all of that was just more "sound and fury."

(post by Ares2493 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join