It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: kosmicjack

I wish Hillary supporters would at least try to be objective about this. I hate Trump. Hate him. But that doesn't preclude me from trying to be objective about what any of this means or the potential implications. It's the very hubris and disdain that Hillary exhibits to simply dismiss this as nothing.

It's not nothing.

I don't support Hillary, but we have to admit that this is not the bombshell people are making it out to be. It's much more likely that this will be nothing at all. They have to look at some new emails and that's all we know.

No need to go ape# yet.

We don't know if it's a "bombshell" or not. However, we have to assume the Director of the FBI, who already waived off any charges against Hillary once, would not screw with an already volatile election, even just to cover his ass.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Out of idle curiosity ... source?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Despite the smell, they will just deny that the egg smear is there... and will incessantly babel about emails.

link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

They're trying to save face incase she doesn't get elected. If she does then I imgaine they will come out and say they have closed the investigation for good.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: introvert

The thing that bothers me is that if this all turns out to be nothing, they will all go back to the "it's rigged and Clinton got to Comey again!" scenario. That was annoying enough the first time.

Of course they will.

That's the Right Wing's MO. Victimization and conspiracy.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Relevance to the discussion......

I ask if new immunities have been granted and you said it was silly.

So how do the previous immunities granted merge with the new emails found?

*if* the new emails prove that they lied or prove intent, then the immunity deals are negated. Not to mention the eligibility issue.

link   

Same investigation. It's not new.

It's silly to ask if new immunities were granted based upon information received yesterday.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I wish Hillary supporters would at least try to be objective about this. I hate Trump. Hate him. But that doesn't preclude me from trying to be objective about what any of this means or the potential implications. It's the very hubris and disdain that Hillary exhibits to simply dismiss this as nothing.

It's not nothing.

I don't support Hillary, but we have to admit that this is not the bombshell people are making it out to be. It's much more likely that this will be nothing at all. They have to look at some new emails and that's all we know.

No need to go ape# yet.

We don't know if it's a "bombshell" or not. However, we have to assume the Director of the FBI, who already waived off any charges against Hillary once, would not screw with an already volatile election, even just to cover his ass.

Perhaps he doesn't care about the election and just wants to do his job.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

*if* the new emails prove that they lied or prove intent, then the immunity deals are negated. Not to mention the eligibility issue.

So not so silly of a question then.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
The damage is already done. It wont matter if these emails show anything or not at this point. When the public hears "Hillary and Email" in the same sentence, 7 out of 10 people will run for the hills far away from her like shes cancer.

So its moot if Comey comes out or not at this point explaining it. If Trump wins this election now, Comey will be the blame for it. So the Dems/Libs/Left will have their own "rigged conspiracy" to spew forth.

You are probably right here. The exact detail of this will not come out until after the final votes are cast. People will have to vote knowing Clinton might go to jail.

Clinton is not being investigated, but don't let the facts bother you.

Comey was clear, the investigation is reopened regarding the contents of THE SERVER.

Boy I hope you guys like eggs ... you're going to have a lot to wipe off about the middle of next week, LOL

Yes she most certainly is, and that has already been confirmed by Comey.

Quote it.

A letter to his entire staff:

This morning I sent a letter to Congress in connection with the Secretary Clinton email investigation. Yesterday, the investigation team briefed me on their recommendation with respect to seeking access to emails that have recently been found in an unrelated case. Because those emails appear to be pertinent to our investigation, I agreed that we should take the appropriate steps to obtain and review them.

You can pretend that the Hillary Clinton email investigation is not open again if you like. It won't make it go away though.
edit on 29/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Out of idle curiosity ... source?

It was reported. Please do your own research.

Oh, heck...because I like you, Gryph:

Clinton campaign plane wi-fi ‘out’ as FBI story broke, leaving reporters in dark

www.theamericanmirror.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I kept hoping that emails would land Hillary in prison or at least off the ticket but the more I read, the more I realized that she legitimately did nothing wrong. Why? Because that is how the appointed office is set up and I would guess that's how most elected and appointed offices are set up. We're outraged at the wrong thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You made the claim.

"It was reported" on right-wing echo chamber blogs ... sorry, don't usually follow those.

Thanks for properly following through.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Same investigation. It's not new.

It's silly to ask if new immunities were granted based upon information received yesterday.

It was only a question. I was confused by your silly statement.

The immunity that has been given indicates that someone has a charge coming.

How did you come to that silly conclusion?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It's not nothing.

No need to go ape# yet.

Perhaps he doesn't care about the election and just wants to do his job.

Poorly. According to his subordinates.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

However, we have to assume the Director of the FBI, who already waived off any charges against Hillary once, would not screw with an already volatile election, even just to cover his ass.

Sure he would. He appears to be a rule follower - to the tee. The rules are, if you provide sworn testimony that all pertinent emails have been reviewed, and then you find some more pertinent emails - you gotta disclose that.

I don't think he's a big fan of the Clintons, so I don't think this is breaking his heart to do this now, but I think he truly feels he is following the rules here.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I just can't even...it's like shouting into the wind.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I assumed you were being sarcastic. Apologies.

Is immunity from prosecution often given out in order to not acquire evidence? (sarcasm)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I kept hoping that emails would land Hillary in prison or at least off the ticket but the more I read, the more I realized that she legitimately did nothing wrong. Why? Because that is how the appointed office is set up and I would guess that's how most elected and appointed offices are set up. We're outraged at the wrong thing.

Perhaps the fact that the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, etc. can hack any of our government email systems basically at will should be of concern to good patriotic Americans?

Or perhaps the fact that the President of the United States (Bush II) and his Cabinet used a private email server and "lost" 22 MILLION emails while they were under subpoena.

Nope. Clinton had her own server. Burn her.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Good discussion is getting tough.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join