It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
No one outside the FBI knows what he found or how many emails.

I think he will bring it to the DOJ for a special prosecutor and grand jury recommendation.

Lynch will be put on the spot and he will have done his job finally.

As for telling everyone what evidence he has, good luck with that.

Apparently, no one inside the FBI knows much either.

Comey hasn't seen them; he had to write an email yesterday explaining to his staff why he took this totally unprecedented swipe at our electoral process.

Please.

Yesterday you say?

You think he is doing this all by his lonesome?

He'd better have a hands on, this time around I'd say.

link   
Its a good morning to be a citizen of the United States of America !!

Buck
edit on 29-10-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Fox is corporate media; Fox leans left?

BS. Every outlet reports on every snippet that drops about emails, Benghazi, Whitewater, Bills indiscretions, Hillary's wardrobe choices ... etc. etc.

This garbage about the "left media being in Clinton's pocket" is and has been pure political theatre.

Cool, but we don't have emails, like the ones Thrush sent Podesta, asking if they can review before releasing so the spin is in their favor...

But yeah...no bias there.

link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
The damage is already done. It wont matter if these emails show anything or not at this point. When the public hears "Hillary and Email" in the same sentence, 7 out of 10 people will run for the hills far away from her like shes cancer.

So its moot if Comey comes out or not at this point explaining it. If Trump wins this election now, Comey will be the blame for it. So the Dems/Libs/Left will have their own "rigged conspiracy" to spew forth.

You are probably right here. The exact detail of this will not come out until after the final votes are cast. People will have to vote knowing Clinton might go to jail.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Gryphon66

I urge mods not to delete this post, as this type of behavior is expected from someone who's having a complete mental meltdown over his cult leader being unfairly attacked by the alt-right-wing-Russian sponsored propaganda

Take a deep breath buddy

Yeah, I'm sure the mods listen to you.

Big slop-jar full of projection from you there though. LOL "cult leader" ... at least you have experience with that, eh?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: introvert

That's silly and you know it.

Then why did you bring it up?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thinking back on what a remarkable coincidence it was that exactly as Comey was announcing the reopening of the investigation...the wi-fi on Hillary's plane, full of top reporters and en-route to a rally, went down.

Those poor reporters were left 'in the dark' about this huge news...and couldn't even ask Hillary about it.

link   

OMG! Literally one trip to an Occupy GA would have destroyed every single conspiracy about Leftists... if they could ignore buzzwords.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The damage is already done. It wont matter if these emails show anything or not at this point. When the public hears "Hillary and Email" in the same sentence, 7 out of 10 people will run for the hills far away from her like shes cancer.

So its moot if Comey comes out or not at this point explaining it. If Trump wins this election now, Comey will be the blame for it. So the Dems/Libs/Left will have their own "rigged conspiracy" to spew forth.

You are probably right here. The exact detail of this will not come out until after the final votes are cast. People will have to vote knowing Clinton might go to jail.

Clinton is not being investigated, but don't let the facts bother you.

Comey was clear, the investigation is reopened regarding the contents of THE SERVER.

Boy I hope you guys like eggs ... you're going to have a lot to wipe off about the middle of next week, LOL

link   

Relevance to the discussion......

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

OMG! Literally one trip to an Occupy GA would have destroyed every single conspiracy about Leftists... if they could ignore buzzwords.

Buzzwords and acronyms.

Yep, "leftists" are purely theoretical shadow-puppets for most of these ... folks.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

They don't have anything new to offer, so they're just deflecting, and honestly, I think they are trying to convince themselves that none of this is real

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

I wish Hillary supporters would at least try to be objective about this. I hate Trump. Hate him. But that doesn't preclude me from trying to be objective about what any of this means or the potential implications. It's the very hubris and disdain that Hillary exhibits to simply dismiss this as nothing.

It's not nothing.

I don't support Hillary, but we have to admit that this is not the bombshell people are making it out to be. It's much more likely that this will be nothing at all. They have to look at some new emails and that's all we know.

No need to go ape# yet.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Fox is corporate media; Fox leans left?

BS. Every outlet reports on every snippet that drops about emails, Benghazi, Whitewater, Bills indiscretions, Hillary's wardrobe choices ... etc. etc.

This garbage about the "left media being in Clinton's pocket" is and has been pure political theatre.

Cool, but we don't have emails, like the ones Thrush sent Podesta, asking if they can review before releasing so the spin is in their favor...

But yeah...no bias there.

You're unfamiliar with a journalist asking a source to verify statements of fact made about a campaign?

Well, I can see that. The Trump campaign doesn't worry about facts.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Comey was clear, the investigation is reopened regarding the contents of THE SERVER.

Boy I hope you guys like eggs ... you're going to have a lot to wipe off about the middle of next week, LOL

Yes she most certainly is, and that has already been confirmed by Comey.

link   

The thing that bothers me is that if this all turns out to be nothing, they will all go back to the "it's rigged and Clinton got to Comey again!" scenario. That was annoying enough the first time.

link   

No one outside the FBI knows what he found or how many emails.

I think he will bring it to the DOJ for a special prosecutor and grand jury recommendation.

Lynch will be put on the spot and he will have done his job finally.

As for telling everyone what evidence he has, good luck with that.

Apparently, no one inside the FBI knows much either.

Comey hasn't seen them; he had to write an email yesterday explaining to his staff why he took this totally unprecedented swipe at our electoral process.

Please.

Yesterday you say?

You think he is doing this all by his lonesome?

He'd better have a hands on, this time around I'd say.

I'm honestly worried about your reading comprehension.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Yes she most certainly is, and that has already been confirmed by Comey.

Quote it.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Relevance to the discussion......

I ask if new immunities have been granted and you said it was silly.

So how do the previous immunities granted merge with the new emails found?

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

.the wi-fi on Hillary's plane, full of top reporters and en-route to a rally, went down.

Buck

edit on 29-10-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join