It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Seems like there is something actually going on.

I doubt it.

This issue has given the media something to talk about and the desperate something to cling onto in the hopes that Clinton will not be the next president.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I can understand the length of time this has been going on. I can also understand closing this case and moving on. Thing is, it hasn't happened yet. The immunity that has been given indicates that someone has a charge coming.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: kaylaluv

Huma, the muslim....big Saudi connections.....money flowing to the Clintons.....the Clinton Foundation/Racket....pay-to-play donors = Hillary corruption and possibly something bigger.

See, here's your issue.

The only ones for whom any of that garbage logic means anything are the Trump voters.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I can understand the length of time this has been going on. I can also understand closing this case and moving on. Thing is, it hasn't happened yet. The immunity that has been given indicates that someone has a charge coming.

Has a new immunity deal been granted in connection with the newly discovered emails?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
No one outside the FBI knows what he found or how many emails.

I think he will bring it to the DOJ for a special prosecutor and grand jury recommendation.

Lynch will be put on the spot and he will have done his job finally.

As for telling everyone what evidence he has, good luck with that.

Apparently, no one inside the FBI knows much either.

Comey hasn't seen them; he had to write an email yesterday explaining to his staff why he took this totally unprecedented swipe at our electoral process.

Please.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

That's silly and you know it.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Puhlease, this is the end of a grueling and exhausting POTUS election cycle. Politicos and media types alike are burnt out. No one wants to have to talk about anything on the weekend. Plus, as is typical for # they want to bury, Comey dropped the bomb on a Friday to hedge himself.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Likewise... but shhh you're revealing our super secret cabal!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Gryphon66

Likewise... but shhh you're revealing our super secret cabal!

LOL ...

Like a bunch of radical, leftist, individualists like us could organize anything ... pfft.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Has a new immunity deal been granted in connection with the newly discovered emails?

If anything, the new emails could invalidate their immunity if they lied to the FBI.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

There seems to be a question about Huma and immunity.

Did she get it and what did it cover because it wasn't a blanket immunity.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Of course it has to be investigated, but remember, Huma had already told the FBI back in April that some of her emails went through the email account shared with Wiener. It doesn't appear that the FBI followed up on that at the time. That's not Huma's (or Clinton's) fault. It also means that they weren't hiding anything, as they told the FBI about the emails.

The FBI screwed up a little bit there, and I think Comey is trying to fix it. I feel a little for him because he's damned either way. If he hadn't made it public, it would eventually come out and the Republicans would crucify him. By making it public, the Democrats are going to try to crucify him, because this is happening so close to the election and could negatively affect Clinton. His best bet would be to put every resource he has on this to come up with a conclusion by mid-next week at the latest.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

It's not just about her immunity, it's her eligibility that is threatened.

Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Source : 18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You have access to the search function... use it.

link   
I wish Hillary supporters would at least try to be objective about this. I hate Trump. Hate him. But that doesn't preclude me from trying to be objective about what any of this means or the potential implications. It's the very hubris and disdain that Hillary exhibits to simply dismiss this as nothing.

It's not nothing.

edit on 10/29/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
No one outside the FBI knows what he found or how many emails.

I think he will bring it to the DOJ for a special prosecutor and grand jury recommendation.

Lynch will be put on the spot and he will have done his job finally.

As for telling everyone what evidence he has, good luck with that.

Apparently, no one inside the FBI knows much either.

Comey hasn't seen them; he had to write an email yesterday explaining to his staff why he took this totally unprecedented swipe at our electoral process.

Please.

Comet is investigating a CRIMINAL matter. Timing is irrelevant.

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Whatever she exchanged for that immunity certainly didn't cover Weiner.

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join