It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Of course they have to cover this story as it is a major story regardless of being paid or not...

And they are spinning it like Clinton just dropped a nuke on an orphanage.

Leftist media my ass.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Gryphon66

"So what your really saying is," it's just your opinion that it's BS.

Ah, of course, the reduction to opinion.

Sure. I'll own that in what I just said. I told you up front I wasn't takeing the time necessary to fully answer your question.

For that matter, all you post here is your opinion, all that most of the right-wing Echo-bots post here is their opinions or words they've cribbed from the right-wing media.

So yeah, good point. We're all just discussing our "opinions' at this point.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Fox is corporate media; Fox leans left?

BS. Every outlet reports on every snippet that drops about emails, Benghazi, Whitewater, Bills indiscretions, Hillary's wardrobe choices ... etc. etc.

This garbage about the "left media being in Clinton's pocket" is and has been pure political theatre.

In that false little alternate reality you live in. Of course you could be proven wrong if someone wanted to research and time segments spent on positive spin for Hillary and negative spin on Trump by the major media outlets...

edit on 29-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

This Newsweek article put it more in perspective for me.

Why did FBI Director James Comey shock Washington on Friday with an announcement that the FBI “has learned of the existence of emails” related to Hillary Clinton’s private email server, and what does it mean?

The truth is Comey didn’t have a choice. Because the new information followed his sworn testimony about the case, Comey was obligated by Department of Justice rules to keep the relevant committees apprised.

Under oath Comey had stated that the bureau had completed its review. Once he learned that there were new emails that required examination, Comey had to notify Congress that he had to amend his testimony because it was no longer true.

www.newsweek.com...

Comey didn't have a choice from a legal perspective. Just the fact that new emails have been found, regardless of whether they are significant or not - means he had to notify someone that they were being looked at. His sworn testimony that all available emails had been reviewed isn't true anymore.

This doesn't mean the emails reflect a criminal act. This doesn't mean that everything has now changed regarding his previous conclusion. At this point, it doesn't mean anything, except that there are new emails that need to be reviewed.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: kosmicjack

Or he's just showing his GOP stripes and tossing out a bone hoping (and it worked) the media would pounce and maybe cost Hillary some votes.

Well, as it's come out that Comey HADN'T EVEN LOOKED AT THESE ALLEGED EMAILS and that they are quite possibly COPIES OF PREVIOUSLY SEEN EMAILS ... I have to say my recently-minted credulity in Jim Comey is fading pretty darn quickly.

(CAPS again are not directed at you personally.)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The damage is already done. It wont matter if these emails show anything or not at this point. When the public hears "Hillary and Email" in the same sentence, 7 out of 10 people will run for the hills far away from her like shes cancer.

So its moot if Comey comes out or not at this point explaining it. If Trump wins this election now, Comey will be the blame for it. So the Dems/Libs/Left will have their own "rigged conspiracy" to spew forth.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Fox is corporate media; Fox leans left?

BS. Every outlet reports on every snippet that drops about emails, Benghazi, Whitewater, Bills indiscretions, Hillary's wardrobe choices ... etc. etc.

This garbage about the "left media being in Clinton's pocket" is and has been pure political theatre.

In that false little alternate reality you live in. Of course you could be proven wrong if someone wanted to research and time segments spent on positive spin for Hillary and negative spin on Trump by the major media outlets...

Oh save it. Any rational person can read anything I post and see that I'm far more connected to any version of reality than, say, you are. Yet, you're providing another EMPTY statement with no factual basis.

Prove me wrong then. Do the research, publish your results. Until then you're cutting bait.

link   

Do Gryphons have feathers to puff? You stated earlier that this was BS and there's more to come. I asked why, and your basically saying "because I said so."

Fine, good. Thought you might have something useful to add.

You said yourself you don't know have a clue on Comeys gameplan and whatever he's doing is the most important piece moving here.

I usually like discussion with you sir. When you go super partisan, that is lost.

link   

If this is indeed nothing, then why are you wasting your time discussing it with us, right-wing-alt-Russian-pepe paid bots?

link   

a reply to: Kali74

It's so funny watching you box shadows.
Conservatives bad, progressives good *ape grunt*

I'm truly sorry you don't have anything to add to the discussion except for folks to move on.

Oh please don't summarize me like you know me. Save your default modis operendi for someone that won't fight back. I've said plenty negative things about Hillary. I just don't let my hatred of someone, not even Trump whom I despise... make me a gullible imbecile.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Of course they have to cover this story as it is a major story regardless of being paid or not...

Leftist media my ass.

Even journalists have a conscience. youtu.be...morning Joe
edit on 29-10-2016 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
The damage is already done. It wont matter if these emails show anything or not at this point. When the public hears "Hillary and Email" in the same sentence, 7 out of 10 people will run for the hills far away from her like shes cancer.

So its a moot if Comey comes out or not at this point. If Trump wins this election now, Comey will be the blame for it. So the Dems/Libs/Left will have their own "rigged conspiracy" to spew forth.

Yes the damage is done. The peanut gallery Hillary apologist brigade are circling the wagons in utter denial. lol

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Please provide me with at least 5 negative posts you've written on ATS about Hillary Clinton.

Sorry for the off-topic, but you are nowhere to be seen when we're discussing anything negative about her, or you usually dismiss anything bad about her as a alt-right propaganda

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Leftist media my ass.

The night before, across all networks, the talking point was what Trump needed to do on election night to stabilize the country after he loses the "rigged" election.

They love the ratings boon of a scandal and perpetual breaking news. Do they love it enough to screw Hillary? I don't think so. They barely took a bite of Clinton Inc but now they are pronouncing doom? Seems like there is something actually going on.

edit on 10/29/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It's so funny watching you box shadows.
Conservatives bad, progressives good *ape grunt*

I'm truly sorry you don't have anything to add to the discussion except for folks to move on.

Oh please don't summarize me like you know me. Save your default modis operendi for someone that won't fight back. I've said plenty negative things about Hillary. I just don't let my hatred of someone, not even Trump whom I despise... make me a gullible imbecile.

Still nothing to add? I don't have to know you to see your motives here.

link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

So its a moot if Comey comes out or not at this point explaining it. If Trump wins this election now, Comey will be the blame for it. So the Dems/Libs/Left will have their own "rigged conspiracy" to spew forth.

Oh, wouldn't that be an early Christmas present for folks like you. Unfortunately, the people who are voting for Hillary are well aware of the constant flow of BS regarding the emails, the Kangaroo Republcian Congress, and acolytes that parrot every thing their masters provide them.

This is not going to make one bit of difference in the election, except that some folks are going to wonder exactly why the Government is trying to screw with the Election ... so yeah, Hillary may get a few of the uncommitted leftist votes.

link   
No one outside the FBI knows what he found or how many emails.

I think he will bring it to the DOJ for a special prosecutor and grand jury recommendation.

Lynch will be put on the spot and he will have done his job finally.

As for telling everyone what evidence he has, good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Makes sense. But, just the fact that these emails were found on Anthony Weiner's device in their home while the FBI was investigating a whole different case, and they pertain to government business is enough to be disturbing for national security reasons.

Huma, the muslim....big Saudi connections.....money flowing to the Clintons.....the Clinton Foundation/Racket....pay-to-play donors = Hillary corruption and possibly something bigger.

It has to be investigated properly and thoroughly and if Comey and Lynch aren't doing the job, someone less partisan needs to be appointed.

edit on 29-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

When the public hears "Hillary and Email" in the same sentence, 7 out of 10 people will run for the hills far away from her like shes cancer

7 out of 10? Where did you get number?

And you forget that the public has been beat over the head with this email issue for over a year.

It's become like the "boy that cried wolf".

(post by Gryphon66 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join