It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Kali74

Sure, and here you are swatting away.

Yeah, so are you Mr./Ms. Teapot.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Any reasonable person would realize that James Comey would not have gone to the trouble of notifying all these congresspersons and officially informing them that his previous statement that the investigation was complete has been revisited because additional emails have been found regarding that investigation on a device found by FBI agents in an entirely separate case.

He found something about this disturbing or he would not have reactivated the investigation.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

As are you Mr. Kettleblack.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

... except that the "emails" that were found were not from Hillary Clinton, didn't include Hillary Clinton, etc.

The most likely scenario is that material was found on one of Wiener's devices, and they're "reopening" the investigation INTO THE CLINTON EMAIL SERVER NOT CLINTON in order to access and verify the source of whatever emails.

(Sorry, CAPS were not directed at you but at the rank ignorance on display here from others.)

True. I was incorrect and edited my post. She is not under investigation.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

To win the heart of most conservatives these days is pretty simple:

Echo Alex Jones
Echo Trump
Praise Trump
Slam Hillary
Slam the media
Say Progressive agenda

Instant amygdala erection.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Haha, I simply have to quote myself, because this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about...

Simply repeat to yourself: "this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening..."

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Why is it BS?

I don't have enough time to list that out for you.

Chaffetz is desperately trying to get back into some sort of relevance (which had been basically kicked in the stomach since Comey's summer reveal.)

Comey is .. doing I don't know what. I still want to think he's so blindly following protocol that he hasn't really considered the ramifications of such an announcement at this time. However, that's starting to stink too.

The statements we have so far are clear. The investigation INTO THE SERVER is being reopened. Making these ridiculous claims that this is "going to bring CLinton down YAY!" are just bitter pills that some are going to have to swallow.

The matter doesn't even REGARD Hillary CLinton, this much has been stated by the AP.

There, that should be enough for you to chew on.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Sure is lots of objection here from Clinton supporters about Comey opening up the investigation into her again.
We'll have to wait and see what evidence they find on Huma Abedin's device. I bet Huma is not so popular right now with Hillary. She would have been expected to ensure all traces were destroyed.

link   

You are excluding the huge importance if the timing in your assessment. NO WAY would the FBI Director do something so disruptive ten days out from a POTUS election if the review was merely cursory. Too much fallout, especially this election.

If anything, his doing so now suggests he already knows what's there and is throwing in with Congressional GOP to save his ass since he botched it last summer. Announcing now ONLY helps Comey. No one else.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Kali74

Kinda busts the liberal media meme doesn't it? Apparently they forget Hillary supposedly signs their paychecks?

Yes, it does.

The media being bought and paid for by the Left is conspiratorial BS.

Plenty of evidence on this forum to show they lean left. Hell...look at the Thrush emails with Podesta as a start. Even Jake Sherman, who is supposed to cover GOP matters, is married to a former Clinton staffer and had "Hillary for President" signs all over their wedding party.

Of course they have to cover this story as it is a major story regardless of being paid or not...

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Any reasonable person would realize that James Comey would not have gone to the trouble of notifying all these congresspersons and officially informing them that his previous statement that the investigation was complete has been revisited because additional emails have been found regarding that investigation on a device found by FBI agents in an entirely separate case.

You start with a logical fallacy (any reasonable person) and fail to realize that Comey informed the committee to be transparent and forthright. It does not mean they found a smoking gun.

He found something about this disturbing or he would not have reactivated the investigation.

He found new emails and informed the committee. How you can read his mind to say he found something disturbing is laughable.

link   

To win the heart of most conservatives these days is pretty simple:

Echo Alex Jones
Echo Trump
Praise Trump
Slam Hillary
Slam the media
Say Progressive agenda

Instant amygdala erection.

Exactly.

May I say that I truly appreciate your contributions here once again?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Kinda busts the liberal media meme doesn't it? Apparently they forget Hillary supposedly signs their paychecks?

You think it's just a meme? You don't believe the MSM is left leaning?

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Haha, I simply have to quote myself, because this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about...

Simply repeat to yourself: "this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening..."

But I acknowledge it is happening. We just disagree on what "it" is.

+1 more 
link   

It's so funny watching you box shadows.
Conservatives bad, progressives good *ape grunt*

I'm truly sorry you don't have anything to add to the discussion except for folks to move on.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

It's so funny watching you box shadows.
Conservatives bad, progressives good *ape grunt*

I'm truly sorry you don't have anything to add to the discussion except for folks to move on.

Exactly.

link   

"So what your really saying is," it's just your opinion that it's BS.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Fox is corporate media; Fox leans left?

BS. Every outlet reports on every snippet that drops about emails, Benghazi, Whitewater, Bills indiscretions, Hillary's wardrobe choices ... etc. etc.

This garbage about the "left media being in Clinton's pocket" is and has been pure political theatre.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

You are excluding the huge importance if the timing in your assessment. NO WAY would the FBI Director do something so disruptive ten days out from a POTUS election if the review was merely cursory. Too much fallout, especially this election.

Perhaps Comey does not care about the timing because it's not as "disruptive" as the media is making it out to be.

If anything, his doing so now suggests he already knows what's there and is throwing in with Congressional GOP to save his ass since he botched it last summer. Announcing now ONLY helps Comey. No one else.

Or perhaps he is doing his job, politics be damned.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Or he's just showing his GOP stripes and tossing out a bone hoping (and it worked) the media would pounce and maybe cost Hillary some votes.

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join