It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I was on my way home from work listening to the radio and heard for the FBI to reopen this case they must have something. Otherwise they wouldn't bother. I have been on this planet awhile and never seen nothing like this as far as politics go.

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: avgguy

Don Lemon is Trump hater #1 on CNN. That dude HATES Trump and this recent Hillary news is giving that dude an anxiety attack right now, guaranteed.

He's black and gay. Why should he support Trump?

Maybe some black people actually want to be treated fairly and some gay people are a bit put out by Hillary's close financial ties with countries that murder gays. Just a thought.

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Nope. I doubt the FBI would go down this rabbit hole again if they didn't think there was nothing to this. The FBI took shots from all sides the last time this happened. They don't need or want the negative press again. So if this is another one of those "Nothing To See Here, Move Along" ordeals, then it would make the FBI look GOD AWFUL and they know it. They would not risk the negative spin again if they didn't think there was much to this.

link   
ATTENTION:

THIS IS NOT THE MUD PIT. If you can't discuss this in a civil manner move on please to avoid being posting banned.

The topic is not each other.

Do not reply to this warning.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Comey went straight to congress instead of State dept, WH or clinton, which is a good thing.

That is what is being reported. But, remember, his department answers to Lynch's department, DOJ, and they damn sure aren't non-political under this administration.

If Comey went straight to Congress with this information, then that means he went over the heads of the corrupt political DOJ.
Perhaps he really is a true patriotic American hero who was tired of getting used and pushed around.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Twenty seven pages and 119 flags because of this sentence,

FBI Dir just informed me, "The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation." Case reopened

This isn't amusing anymore. Y'all are getting scary now. Seriously scary. Crazed scary. Wow. Maybe I need to go buy a gun, and stock up on supplies so I don't have to go out for a while after the election. You people have lost it.

What country are we in again?

You'll only need you gun if Crooked gets elected.

Of course that's what I was thinking. And for that MothermayI person too and her hateful mockery. The way violence is being encouraged by your candidate, and some people on ATS and his other supporters, having the mentality they do, I think the country will have reason for some anxiety after Clinton is elected. I hope not. I hope it's all false bravado and hype.

If Trump should be elected, his supporters won't have to worry about such a thing. Of course there will be dissent, but it will be done legally and non-violently.

But I see a reason for concern.

I am liberal. My dad taught me how to shoot when I was 6 years old.
I am pro gun control, pro 2nd amendment...less people to shoot if things go south.

Trump will lose..

And there will be small sporadic spurts of violence..

You have better chance of being in a car accident though.

Take a deep breath..vote...and don't be afraid of arming yourself in case the angry outliers spout off in a town near you.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I was on my way home from work listening to the radio and heard for the FBI to reopen this case they must have something. Otherwise they wouldn't bother. I have been on this planet awhile and never seen nothing like this as far as politics go.

To do this, there must be clear evidence of foul play. There is no way that Comey would have been pressured to do this with no real information. His career is over if he has. It also must be linked to Hillary's organisation - it might just be Abedin in trouble, but even them it's very very bad for Clinton.
edit on 28/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

What's strange is that Hillary's IT guy told Podesta the phishing scam was a "legitimate" email from Google to change his password.

Yeah...This fits with the level of competency incompetency
that surrounded the entire set up.

What the FBI referred to as lack of.... "sophistication"

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I did not intend my comment to be hateful -- so sorry for that. Your comment was actually kind of hateful with the "crazy scary" talk. In general, people are responding to this news appropriately. There aren't any details, so people are speculating.

And I thought you were being overly dramatic.

i shouldn't have mocked you though.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN total meltdown

knees hitting jaws everywhere.

Great to hear... maybe they are beginning to worry about their careers.

With many of the independent polls (not the MSM crap) showing Trump gaining momentum again, and ahead of hillery, Comey is worried that when Trump becomes Pres, he too will go to prison with hillery, obama and the rest of the Washington trash. T Gowdy for A.G.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Are you joking?

People can't even put out Trump signs without death threats, vandalism, destruction of property, and so on.

I cannot believe the level of cognitive dissonance, seriously get a grip.

I know people who have gotten death threats because they support Trump. That is not a joke, the left is off the rails.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

What's strange is that Hillary's IT guy told Podesta the phishing scam was a "legitimate" email from Google to change his password.

Yeah...This fits with the level of competency incompetency
that surrounded the entire set up.

What the FBI referred to as lack of.... "sophistication"

Or maybe the IT guy was an 'inside' guy.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He was damned if he did damned if he didn't.
The right would have accused him of covering up if he held it.
Given that there was nothing with all the other emails why does everybody think there's going to be a smoking gun here. It's the same players and the same conversations.
Probably even less likely since its her husband's lap top.

Effects should be minimal.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Given that there was nothing with all the other emails why does everybody think there's going to be a smoking gun here. It's the same players and the same conversations.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm not being dramatic! I just feel like I'm gonna throw up my heart and my head will fly away like a bird!

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Joe Biden has now stated that he has no plans to serve in a Clinton Administration
www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ridiculous and fake news.

How are there new e-mails? Hillary turned over all her work related e-mails to the FBI.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It not her husbands laptop. One device at least of Huma Adedin has been seized.

link   

Talking about sinking ship...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
One might say...

she's getting Weinered

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join