It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

It will get crazier when those 33,000 emails are released on Nov 1. There must be some important possibly damaging information in there. Important enough for them to be deleted. There have been rumours that something big is coming and i think it's something other than the Weiner emails. That's a bonus. More coming Tuesday

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I wonder what Donna Brazile has to say, LMAO.

And yes, CNN is in complete meltdown right now.

BLESS THEIR LIBERAL HEARTS
edit on 28-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
News breaking that the Podesta emails were obtained by a simple
phishing link.

www.cbsnews.com...

That same tactic was used on Clinton's server, so there is the very real
possibility that someone has her entire cache of emails....and they can
be released before the election, or used to blackmail Hillary.

What's strange is that Hillary's IT guy told Podesta the phishing scam was a "legitimate" email from Google to change his password.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Nevermind. In no way is there anything on this thread worth my time or effort.

Good you had the common sense this time to refrain yourself from looking foolish.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Don lemons going to be cutting off feeds left and right

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Indigo5

Look at her poll numbers the next few days and then ask yourself that question.

Will do...

Brace yourself...but Email stuff has already been digested and covered ad nauseum.

this will excite Trump supporters, but Clinton voters?...been there...don't care

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And for what/, we all know that the Clintons dirty money and promised favors has snaked already within the FBI ranking ladder.

They have the FBI choke by their scrotum.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Twenty seven pages and 119 flags because of this sentence,

FBI Dir just informed me, "The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation." Case reopened

This isn't amusing anymore. Y'all are getting scary now. Seriously scary. Crazed scary. Wow. Maybe I need to go buy a gun, and stock up on supplies so I don't have to go out for a while after the election. You people have lost it.

*eyeroll*

Get a grip.

How many pages and flags would you have expected this news to get?

Maybe you should alert all the news outlets and tell them they are scaring you for reporting on it, too, and you may have to go buy a gun to cope with your fear.

Jesus, what a comment.

You too? For one thing, I wouldn't have expected such a dirty comment from you.

Don't take it personally. Your comment was just overly dramatic.

link   
a reply to: avgguy

Don Lemon is Trump hater #1 on CNN. That dude HATES Trump and this recent Hillary news is giving that dude an anxiety attack right now, guaranteed.

link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
I wonder what Donna Brazile has to say, LMAO.

And yes, CNN is in complete meltdown right now.

BLESS THEIR LIBERAL HEARTS

The media has tried to reach her for comment... So far no call backs from her yet.

ETA - CNN is already spinning. Their headline on cnn.com is FBI reviews new emails.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

FBI Dir just informed me, "The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation." Case reopened

This isn't amusing anymore. Y'all are getting scary now. Seriously scary. Crazed scary. Wow. Maybe I need to go buy a gun, and stock up on supplies so I don't have to go out for a while after the election. You people have lost it.

What country are we in again?

You'll only need you gun if Crooked gets elected.

Of course that's what I was thinking. And for that MothermayI person too and her hateful mockery. The way violence is being encouraged by your candidate, and some people on ATS and his other supporters, having the mentality they do, I think the country will have reason for some anxiety after Clinton is elected. I hope not. I hope it's all false bravado and hype.

If Trump should be elected, his supporters won't have to worry about such a thing. Of course there will be dissent, but it will be done legally and non-violently.

But I see a reason for concern.

link   

Why don't you care?

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Look at her poll numbers the next few days and then ask yourself that question.

Will do...

Brace yourself...but Email stuff has already been digested and covered ad nauseum.

this will excite Trump supporters, but Clinton voters?...been there...don't care

Not these emails... they were previously unknown.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: avgguy

Don Lemon is Trump hater #1 on CNN. That dude HATES Trump and this recent Hillary news is giving that dude an anxiety attack right now, guaranteed.

He's black and gay. Why should he support Trump?

link   
Robby Mook deleted his twitter timeline too. Hillary must be in angry foul mouth hyperdrive right now. A bombshell rocked the presidential campaign today, and reporters flying with Hillary Clinton were in the dark because the plane’s wifi was reportedly out. hahahahaha !!!!!

link   
I hope they throw the book at Hillary.
When it all comes down to the final second then boom, it's 'Showtime'!

link   
I hope this is the first plug pulled in draining the putrid DC swamp! Maybe there is still hope for the American people.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What does trump have against blacks or gays?

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What country are we in again?

You'll only need you gun if Crooked gets elected.

Of course that's what I was thinking. And for that MothermayI person too and her hateful mockery. The way violence is being encouraged by your candidate, and some people on ATS and his other supporters, having the mentality they do, I think the country will have reason for some anxiety after Clinton is elected. I hope not. I hope it's all false bravado and hype.

If Trump should be elected, his supporters won't have to worry about such a thing. Of course there will be dissent, but it will be done legally and non-violently.

But I see a reason for concern.

I'm afraid that whoever is elected the country is going down. Both sides are guilty of letting it get to this and you've all played your part. So yes, I think things will be dangerous no matter the outcome.

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Stop deflecting.

I thought you were out of this thread and won't waste your time on this imagination?

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join