It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
with the election only eleven days away, it should be noted its probably too late to get a trial in before that date.
it should also be noted, despite the uneducated types of trump, judicial watch, breitbart and the likes she was cleared last time out, and is innocent until proven guilty.

ps: everyone here that's previously claimed the fbi was corrupt, but are now doing such a good job show signs of extreme short term memory, bipolar or maybe, just maybe mandela effect.

lol

*Comey was corrupt was the belief.

Secondly, this new stuff is going back to the first investigation, so she may have been "cleared" prematurely.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Willtell

I disagree, I think Hillary is to blame 100% it was her doings that cost her the election (if she loses).

Don't be silly! It's Putin's fault (and Trump's)...
...oh and Alex Jones and Nigel Farage and the wider and vast alt-right conspiracy...

....and pepe.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Haha.. CNN doing their best to talk about other things, bless them.

tsk tsk...after Munchelle doing all that pretending yesterday too. haha

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

The RNC JUST went all in for Trump is all.
All this talk of CIVIL war is scaring them ,and I really think it should.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I disagree, I think Hillary is to blame 100% it was her doings that cost her the election (if she loses).

Yet the Obama is innocent in
all this, he is neck deep

Definitely not innocent but like I tell my wife we need to worry about Obama after the election because Hillary deserves all the attention right now.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That’s one way of looking at it.

But likely history will blame Comey

Maybe his conscience got to him?

This seems to be pretty damn big.

link   

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
I see the left has been attempting to obfuscate reality again:

Yes, the case is re-opened.

FBI Director Says Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Emails Back On

FBI reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation

Anthony Weiner Investigation Leads FBI Back To Clinton Email Server Case

FBI reopens Clinton probe after new emails found in Anthony Weiner case

Can't lie your way out of this one!! The case is reopened. LOCK HER UP!!!

Hillary's Halloween Horror comes early this year!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
This ALL OVER THE TV WORLD NEWS, local news, Social media, everywhere. This is out there in spades. I saw a couple of people in my Facebook post about them now doubting backing Hillary (TINY SAMPLE I KNOW), but I'm sure others are now in that mindset. Its a big "Crap, here we go again" sigh that is echoing off the walls right now.

The Peso is tanking! lol!

Seems the news of a Trump win putting them in a panic.

The Dow dropped pretty far too.

I knew the way to hillary was through Huma.

Here’s what you might expect from the first 100 days of President Trump:

Because of the media’s obvious strong bias toward Hillary, the election of Trump would cause a shock similar to the one that was supposed to happen when Britain decided a few months ago to leave the European Union. This Brexit, as the British pullout is known, wasn’t supposed to happen — at least if you believed polls that were just as one-sided then as the ones in our presidential election now. So the stock market could quiver if Trump is elected, especially shares of media companies that could suffer a presidential vendetta. And multinational firms that could be hurt, too, if Trump keeps his pledge to redo trade agreements. Companies that do business in China and Mexico could suffer the most, because those countries have been special Trump targets. Defense companies will benefit because Trump has vowed to boost the military. And materials and construction companies will also be helped because of his proposals to rebuild the country’s infrastructure. The stock market as a whole, however, could get banged hard at least for a few weeks or months. That’s the same prediction many made after the Brexit vote, but the markets were just fine. But there’s a difference now. After Brexit, the German government, the European Union and perhaps others intervened to keep the financial markets steady. If Trump moves into the White House, he probably won’t get that kind of help — at least not right away — from central banks or Wall Street. He’s feuding not only with Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen — who he thinks has been incompetent — but also with Wall Street. And Trump has said that the stock market is very overpriced. So Wall Street might try to teach president-elect Trump a lesson by letting the market collapse a bit.
The bond market is more dangerous than the stock market. Everyone already agrees that the Fed will soon raise interest rates. But the financial markets might not wait for the Fed if Trump is elected. Both Hillary and Trump have vowed to spend more money to get the economy going. The problem is that the US already has $20 trillion in debt. So any additional spending will get people worrying about inflation. And inflation worries will cause interest rates to rise. And rising rates automatically mean bond prices will fall. Rising rates also mean that the federal deficit will go up because Washington — like everyone else — will have to pay more to borrow money. But Trump’s election would bring another uncertainty into the bond market equation. He’s already shown his disdain for Yellen, and there have been reports that she doesn’t plan to leave that post if Trump is elected. A fight for control over the Fed — while the dream of every columnist — would be tough on bond investors.
Oil prices will decline if Trump is elected — good for consumers, not so good for investors in the stuff. That’s straightforward. Trump has vowed to pump as much oil as possible in the US and make the country even more energy self-sufficient.
You have to be very sophisticated to invest in the US dollar. But in the end, it either goes up or down. The minute Trump wins, the dollar will react to his threats regarding trade deals. This is all very tricky, but here’s how it was explained to me. Because the US has a trade deficit, our dollars end up in the hands of other countries. To be safe, those countries hedge — essentially buy insurance — against a decline in all the dollars they have accumulated. If Trump wins and the dollar starts to fall, all those countries holding massive amounts of our currency will have to buy dollars to cover their shorts. So the dollar could rise if Trump is elected — except if foreign investors see him as a possibly reckless leader. Then the dollar will lose its value as a “safe haven” in an otherwise unpredictable world.
FILED UNDER DONALD TRUMP , MARKETS , WALL STREET

nypost.com...

Considering that Possibility if Mr. trump Wins this Election , in the Long Run , the U.S. Economy could eventually Recover in a Big way in 2 years .
edit on 28-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Popcorn! Hillary's odds have dropped with the bookies.

Her emails and sleezy Bill and Weiner keep coming back to haunt this crook.

LET HER BURN!!

and Bernie has got to love watching her roast after rigging the primaries.

The corruption will be smashed!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Don't worry the CTR folk will be along soon to obfuscate even further. It will be something along the lines of it being Abedin's fault and that there is nothing we can prove that Clinton knew about so she's squeaky clean.

link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That is good

But the more I think about Comey coming out with this, the more suspicious I am. I mean, wasn't he her B(*&^?

What the hell is going on behind the scenes, for them to ruin her now of all times?

link   
FBI has 4 devices..

One is Abedins and of the other three at least one is Weiner's

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Holy wall of text batman.

link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That is good

But the more I think about Comey coming out with this, the more suspicious I am. I mean, wasn't he her B(*&^?

What the hell is going on behind the scenes, for them to ruin her now of all times?

There is still time to take them both down and elect Obama to his 3rd term.

link   

Don't be silly! It's Putin's fault (and Trump's)...
...oh and Alex Jones and Nigel Farage and the wider and vast alt-right conspiracy...

....and pepe.

Never forget Pepe.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Good work, and descriptions on what they are?

link   

FBI has 4 devices..

One is Abedins and of the other three at least one is Weiner's

I wonder if the last device is the lost laptop from the mail.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
#Weinergate.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wall Street tanking in lieu of this is a tell tale sign that something awful is on the horizon for Hillary. Shes a wall street girl after all.

I think we are about to see something unprecedented take place here folks. It just feels like we are headed toward some kind of end game/crescendo in all of this.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join