It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Aug. 31

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So, how many GOP people are shaking in their little boots right now....and maybe even some connections to underage girls? Did they find the Bill/Anthony connection?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: DBCowboy

A Probe of Weiner could Expose the Bush's Involvement here to into Hillary's affairs . A Slippery Slope of Penetrating the Depths of the Inner Workings of Hillary's Deepest Darkest Secrets .

That was an unwanted mental image on so many levels.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
Clinton and crew are going to need another distraction. Probably already working on it. I can see the breaking news headline now, "Donald Trump the homophobic , xenophobe, racist, war monger, sexist, islamic hating, fat shaming, tax evading, sexual predator, has just molested the last Panda Bear at the Cincinnati Zoo."

I heard they found a freezer full of heads at his penthouse.

So, was it Weiner's device or Huma's?

Are they divorced yet?

Comey went straight to congress instead of State dept, WH or clinton, which is a good thing.

Fingers crossed.

link   
I am not going to get my hopes up.

I won't be surprised if this ends with the FBI making a stronger case that she did nothing criminal in an attempt to bury this e-mail issue once and for all for the Hillary campaign. It could just be a way to get people to shut up and give up on the e-mails.

Or I could see Trump doing something really bad to take the attention off of Hillary once again. Whether it is intentional or not He seems to have a habit of shooting himself in the foot everytime he gains some positive momentum.

If this truly is bad for Clinton and such a big deal the media can't ignore it I would expect either a false flag event, or an extremely damning Trump scandal to take the spotlight.

All of these supposed smoking guns and bombshells have been nothing but anticlimactic let downs so we'll see if anything changes this time.

I would be surprised.

link   
This ALL OVER THE TV WORLD NEWS, local news, Social media, everywhere. This is out there in spades. I saw a couple of people in my Facebook post about them now doubting backing Hillary (TINY SAMPLE I KNOW), but I'm sure others are now in that mindset. Its a big "Crap, here we go again" sigh that is echoing off the walls right now.

link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Hi, Hounddoghowlie....Actually a president can pardon a person at any time...from the time the crime was committed, the investiation takes place, charges are filed, prosecution initiated, on up to conviction. We have had several threads regarding this. Remember, Nixon was pardoned without being convicted.

So, I'm still asking: If Obama pardons her today, can she continue her run.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Anyone find it odd that Anthony Weiner is involved at all? Just when you think that guy is out of your life, there he is again!

+5 more 
link   
FBI is worried their attempt to cover for Hillary will be looked into by Trump and a new administration, so they're reopening her case. Haha, Trump is pulling apart the establishment, and they don't like it. Exactly why people should vote for Trump

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Wow you're not wrong.

Even media in a small country that's mine( Serbia ), is all over this place.

LOCK HER UP

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
He really does have a history.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Aug. 31

Hilary will be frantically working out how to throw everyone else under the bus

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
The whitehouse has just stated they they, And even Obama were not informed or had advance warning of this.

Zerohedge

wild

+5 more 
link   
brand new DNC pace car announced !!!

link   

originally posted by: Swills
Anyone find it odd that Anthony Weiner is involved at all? Just when you think that guy is out of your life, there he is again!

I find it more odd that such a disgusting pervert as Weiner is brushed under the carpet and Hillary and Michelle are not 'shocked to the core' by him.

Hopefully the FBI have found enough info to shock Hillary to the core and then to the nearest prison cell.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Not too surprising if you think about it, Huma knew that her husband is that inside joke and figured that he is a cuck and would make a great patsy in their game to win the WH.

link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

In point of fact, the president does not have to have a security clearance per se:

The President of the United States may be given access to any government or military information that they request if there is a proper "need to know", even if they would not otherwise be able to normally obtain a security clearance were they not the President. Having obtained a certain level security clearance does not mean that one automatically has access to or is given access to information cleared for that clearance level in the absence of a demonstrated "need to know"

Wikipedia

Another strange quirk of our legal system.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: DBCowboy

A Probe of Weiner could Expose the Bush's Involvement here to into Hillary's affairs . A Slippery Slope of Penetrating the Depths of the Inner Workings of Hillary's Deepest Darkest Secrets .

That was an unwanted mental image on so many levels.

Sorry to upset you Mr. K , I am currently trying to Write a Romance Novel , and my Mind seems to be elsewhere today.....

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Comey went straight to congress instead of State dept, WH or clinton, which is a good thing.

That is what is being reported. But, remember, his department answers to Lynch's department, DOJ, and they damn sure aren't non-political under this administration.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

False. They did reopen the case. stop lying like your favorite political candidate.

new topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join