It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If Obama pardons her today, can she continue her presidential run?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Xcathdra

Damn...not gonna lie, I'm so f#ing excited.

I might as well open up my bottle of Pappy that I got from Trump for my marvelous work, which I've been saving for the November 8th, to drink in New York and celebrate Trump's victory...

where exactly are you at right now. I can't let you drink that all by yourself. I'm here to help.

Me too... time for a celebratory drink.
Worst case for normal people, best case for Hillary and her minions - Hillary's credibility completely shot to pieces before she even takes office and she crashes and burns as POTUS. Huzzah!
edit on 28/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
The Powers that Be (TPTB) have just DUMPED HILLARY. Look for a TRUMP WIN!

Drinking my gourmet coffee at the moment,
I am going to the pantry to get a little umbrella too.

+3 more 
link   
Hillary cannot stand any Weiner probe this close to an election.

link   
a reply to: network dude

Currently in Europe, coming to the US on November the first, staying for three months and bringing a ton of homemade Serbian alcohol + Pappy.

Everyone is more than welcome to join and celebrate my birthday on November the 7th, and then Trump's victory the day after

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
I am curious if Anthony Weiner hung Huma out to dry...

He gets caught in a pickle.. He then tweets that pickle, gets investigated for the pickle and decides to bring her / Clinton down with him and his pickle.

Hillary has no one to blame but herself.

She opened that pickle jar.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

The FBI director is appointed to 5 year terms. its a position that is not required to be resigned when a new President is elected / sitting President re-elected. An action taken by appointed officials to give the President the option of re-hiring someone instead of firing someone.

The President can fire the FBI director if he chooses but the terms put in place were designed to try and remove political influence over the FBI.

And if Comey isn't rehired by Hillary, the cork comes out of the bottle and the disenchanted FBI agents spill out like champagne on New Years Eve.
edit on 28-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Hillary is going to Prison

link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
with the election only eleven days away, it should be noted its probably too late to get a trial in before that date.
it should also be noted, despite the uneducated types of trump, judicial watch, breitbart and the likes she was cleared last time out, and is innocent until proven guilty.

ps: everyone here that's previously claimed the fbi was corrupt, but are now doing such a good job show signs of extreme short term memory, bipolar or maybe, just maybe mandela effect.

lol

Everyone know that a trial will not happen prior to the election but that damage may be enough to lose the election.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Yes.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

But surely such action would not pass lightly among the American people, right?

link   

a reply to: SudoNim

ATS has indeed been infiltrated.

You know nothing will come out of this, because your cult leader is just too powerful, and you make sure you come back and gloat how strong your cult really is.

Infiltrated!
log off call of duty and get back to the real world. You are not the majority, your thoughts regarding the POTUS do not reflect what the people want.

link   

Yes.

If he did, her campaign would be over.

link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just released by Jason Chaffetz on Twitter:

FBI Dir just informed me, "The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation." Case reopened

twitter.com...

Hallelujah!!! Now please allow something to stick! Lets go Gowdy and Chaffetz!!

Quickest ways to turn around our Govt...

1. Hillary goes away, and away to jail
2. Trey Gowdy is appointed to Attorney General
3. Term limits on every level of Congress..

From your mouth to Gods ears, couldn't agree more! There are times I wish Trey Gowdy was my dad.... (Sorry dad!)
edit on 28-10-2016 by Helious because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   
Clinton and crew are going to need another distraction. Probably already working on it. I can see the breaking news headline now, "Donald Trump the homophobic , xenophobe, racist, war monger, sexist, islamic hating, fat shaming, tax evading, sexual predator, has just molested the last Panda Bear at the Cincinnati Zoo."

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

But surely such action would not pass lightly among the American people, right?

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Most likely yes...

What didnt make the news was the original FBI agent in charge of Clintons investigation resigned in February stating the investigation was going sideways (slang for going nowhere).
edit on 28-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: Xcathdra

Damn...not gonna lie, I'm so f#ing excited.

I might as well open up my bottle of Pappy that I got from Trump for my marvelous work, which I've been saving for the November 8th, to drink in New York and celebrate Trump's victory...

where exactly are you at right now. I can't let you drink that all by yourself. I'm here to help.

Me too... time for a celebratory drink.
Worst case for normal people, best case for Hillary and her minions - Hillary's credibility completely shot to pieces before she even takes office and she crashes and burns as POTUS. Huzzah!

Let's not start drinking yet.

Have you looked at Drudge? The red headlines are screaming about Abedin.

My guess is that they tried to use Comey to smooth this over once and it didn't work thanks to Wikileaks. The next step is to get someone to take the fall. It looks like Huma may be the one.

They quickly move to make Huma the fall girl - she has the Muslim thing going on - and then they close it all up again. They hope they've smoothed it over enough that most people will be satisfied.

If you really think Clinton will take the fall, you're smoking something and I have a bridge in the Kalahari I can sell you.

link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

a reply to: SudoNim

ATS has indeed been infiltrated.

You know nothing will come out of this, because your cult leader is just too powerful, and you make sure you come back and gloat how strong your cult really is.

Infiltrated!
log off call of duty and get back to the real world. You are not the majority, your thoughts regarding the POTUS do not reflect what the people want.

But your opinion does?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes.

If he did, her campaign would be over.

i think after today its over with.

look at the mess from the last 2 years of campaigns. Now if she is elected think of how long / how many other investigations will dog her Presidency.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilovemygreatdanes

I can't, I wish I could, but someone has to be that guy, might as well be me.

Though I don't think I have ever been this excited over something happening in real life .

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join