It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It sure would not surprise me for the new HRC emails to quickly be determined to be fakes....

and the FBI possibly linking these fraudulent emails attributed to HRC to have been created by the 'hacker' agents (presumably Russia) in the Ruskies attempt to influence the USA elections just 11 days away.

this is sooooooo contrived.... the continuing FB I probe that did not indict HRC before surely will not prosecute on the week before the election date...Once again the FBI will say the factors look shady but not enough to indict her....

so the FBI will suggest the Russians or other unknown hackers pulled a cyber attack on the USA, and Hillary is not guilty of anything but having great passion to be President...

what-a-crock

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You forgot that it was all masterminded by the infamous Pepe...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
How about this for a conspiracy hypothesis, say the administration's internal polling on the ongoing election showed that there was not enough momentum for HRC to win.

They can't have the public shocked by the MSM appearing to be so out of touch with the general population, so decided to save face for the various institutions of US government and various legacy news sources.

They release a story, which in the future will be used to explain why HRC lost, framed through the FBI (Comey) so as to help that institution regain public faith and internal morale, just a thought.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Xcathdra

What does that mean?

English is hard

It means that new and compelling evidence / info has been located that directly affects the closed investigation to the point that it could conceivably change a no prosecution outcome to a prosecution outcome. It means the info / evidence located is significant.

link   
It will be as earth shattering as Weiners tighty wightys.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
To clarify.
In their investigation of Anthony Weiner sending or texting to a minor. They found e mails from Clinton on his device.
Now they want to make sure they didn't contain classified information.
That's all.
Unlikely classified.
But since they had advised congress prior they need to advise them of new information.

thank goodness that's all it is. I sure am glad you have the inside track on all the info here.
So should I call the news outlets or are you going to do it?

+2 more 
link   
I am curious if Anthony Weiner hung Huma out to dry...

He gets caught in a pickle.. He then tweets that pickle, gets investigated for the pickle and decides to bring her / Clinton down with him and his pickle.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
To clarify.
In their investigation of Anthony Weiner sending or texting to a minor. They found e mails from Clinton on his device.
Now they want to make sure they didn't contain classified information.
That's all.
Unlikely classified.
But since they had advised congress prior they need to advise them of new information.

I Doubt Very Much they would Reopen the Investigation if they did not Suspect there was More than Weiner's Texting to a Minor which is Old News , on that Device . Time will Tell .

link   

originally posted by: Squirlli
a reply to: Ilovemygreatdanes

don't get too excited, Obama can still pardon her.

Awww, way to go, being all rational and realistic..

Can't you just let me have this moment?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Pretty sure even a convicted felon can hold the office of the president

a convicted felon cannot get a security clearance. i'm pretty sure that you have to have one to be POTUS.

edit on 28-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Damn...not gonna lie, I'm so f#ing excited.

I might as well open up my bottle of Pappy that I got from Trump for my marvelous work, which I've been saving for the November 8th, to drink in New York and celebrate Trump's victory...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is blatant political act by Comey. That's alright, he has a right to do that but he will likely pay if Hillary wins

BREAKING: US official: Newly discovered emails related to Clinton investigation did not come from her private server.

www.slate.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This is blatant political act by Comey. That's alright, he has a right to do that but he will likely pay if Hillary wins

BREAKING: US official: Newly discovered emails related to Clinton investigation did not come from her private server.

www.slate.com...

Or the evidence is so damning that he could no longer hold back the entire FBI who thought he should have recommended an indictment in the first place.

+2 more 
link   
The Powers that Be (TPTB) have just DUMPED HILLARY. Look for a TRUMP WIN!

Hillary taken down by Dick Pic Anthony Weiner. Oh, the mysogny of it all!
edit on 28-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Damn...not gonna lie, I'm so f#ing excited.

I might as well open up my bottle of Pappy that I got from Trump for my marvelous work, which I've been saving for the November 8th, to drink in New York and celebrate Trump's victory...

where exactly are you at right now. I can't let you drink that all by yourself. I'm here to help.

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I CAN relate I'M gonna need a shot of RUM to sleep tonight.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

😂

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This is blatant political act by Comey.

And July wasn't?

Loretta and Bill on a plane?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The FBI director is appointed to 5 year terms. its a position that is not required to be resigned when a new President is elected / sitting President re-elected. An action taken by appointed officials to give the President the option of re-hiring someone instead of firing someone.

The President can fire the FBI director if he chooses but the terms put in place were designed to try and remove political influence over the FBI.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
with the election only eleven days away, it should be noted its probably too late to get a trial in before that date.
it should also be noted, despite the uneducated types of trump, judicial watch, breitbart and the likes she was cleared last time out, and is innocent until proven guilty.

ps: everyone here that's previously claimed the fbi was corrupt, but are now doing such a good job show signs of extreme short term memory, bipolar or maybe, just maybe mandela effect.

lol

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join