It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: surnamename57

Yeah not buying that excuse. Seems pretty convenient. And let me guess, once Trump is president we go back to ignoring the big bad stuff until the next dem shows up. That about right?

This is just partisan B.S. and 9/11 is the proof. Bush is proof. The Iraq war is proof. Nobody gives a F about emails. It's all just fake Republican outrage.

Then why didn't the Obama Administration do what you are saying?

He had the JD for 8 years.

Maybe Democrats know.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Man...this just reached the boiling point!
Tomorrow will be a very bad day for Madam Candidate.

I would pay good money right now to see Podesta's email activity for the last 10 days !!!

The DNC's too.

With the way they've been hacked for a while now, I wouldn't be surprised if we did see them.

They are likely all using burner phones and face to face meetings at this point....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: surnamename57

Yeah not buying that excuse. Seems pretty convenient. And let me guess, once Trump is president we go back to ignoring the big bad stuff until the next dem shows up. That about right?

This is just partisan B.S. and 9/11 is the proof. Bush is proof. The Iraq war is proof. Nobody gives a F about emails. It's all just fake Republican outrage.

Then why didn't the Obama Administration do what you are saying?

He had the JD for 8 years.

Maybe Democrats know.

Do you see how you use deflection? Its so pathetic. You can't own up to the fact that Republicans didn't show any outrage at all over any of the stuff a Republican does but now you all cry about emails as if you have any principle. Just hypocritical little children crying about email, while you defend a guy who's a total piece of sh#t...

You go ahead and do your little pathetic witch hunt-- we all see it for what it is... we all saw you forfeit principle and decency.. This email sh#t doesn't fool anyone. Play your little game and try to win... It's the only thing you really care about.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wheres the body count with these emails? With Bush we got 9/11 and 3000 dead. Which one was a worse national security failure??? Bush earned himself a second term and often said as having "kept us safe". It's full on retarded. This email sh#t is so hyprocritical. Any kind of righteous outrage is full on bullsh#t. "It shows bad judgment... endangered national security" But Bush kept us safe despite ignoring threats of 9/11 and 3000 dead in the worst terrorist attack on American soil. What a Fing crock.

I'd LOVE to see just a little honesty on this subject. It's got nothing to do with principle. It's just fake partisan outrage. If 9/11 happened on Obama's watch or Hillary's it would be a totally different story--

And THAT'S why I'll never vote Republican-- because they are fakers and phonies. They don't really care about what's right. They don't care about people. They care only about politics.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

(post by spiritualzombie removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Say, hey, aren't the Bushes voting for Clinton?

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Your argument is invalid. You keep on thinking it's a R vs D thing though.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I wanted more investigations into 9-11, and the Iraq war, Afghanistan, the banker bail out.

And how about Obamas garbage, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, cozying up with bankers.

Whys stop there, why not go to Bush Sr. and Bill Clinton and all of there garbage.

I am only 32, how far back must I have demanded investigation before I am a soulless hack?

So am I allowed to also cheer for an inveustigation into Hillarys corruption? I hope that all of the establishment criuminals are taken down with her, Republican or Democrat.

For you to rail against an investigation against Hillarys corruption because you don't think enough was done on the other side in the past would lead to nothing ever changes. The next Republican in power would have people saying no one investigated Obama or Hillary so you are all partisan, and so on.

The truth is what you a railing against is both parties that are operating as one corrupt establishment.

Whatever you think of Trump, it is clear that the establishment hates him.

So forgive us for wanting to see some of this corruption dealt with for once.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You're fine to defend the hack, that's your call, but I never called you that. You've demonstrated realness plenty of times.

It's not that I don't think corruption is worth investigating. I just cant stand the hypocrisy.

I got every reason to believe once a Republican gets in office all these righteous constitutionalists will go back into hiding and once again it will be considered Anti-American to question your President in a time of war.

Bring on the charges if there are any. I got no stake in Clinton. It's just the repugnant hypocrisy that makes me puke so hard.
edit on 2-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Say, hey, aren't the Bushes voting for Clinton?

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Your argument is invalid. You keep on thinking it's a R vs D thing though.

Yeah it's not about D vs R -- as long as the R is made president, right?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I got every reason to believe once a Republican gets in office all these righteous constitutionalists will go back into hiding and once again it will be considered Anti-American to question your President in a time of war.

I can only speak for myself, but my feeling is the because I am voting for Trump, if he proves to be corrupt and a liar, then I will be even more fervent in my admonishing of him than I have been of Hillary and Obama, because i will feel some sort of responsibility for getting him elected.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

That's good and my hopeis.. If Trump is president... I hope a year from now I think "wow, I was so wrong. He's not pushing racist policy, he's not bringing the worst people and worst attitudes out of the woodwork... He's being pretty great-- and wow, what a crook Hillary turned out to be."

Because if Trump wins I want him to be good. I want him to earn it and not be such a little childish sh#t. Hard to imagine. But thats what I hope if he ends up winning.

I understand the allure that both parties hate him although Republicans are warming ip to him now. I think R's have just been in the closet and Trump is showing them its okay to be bad.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
A Friendly Reminder...

Our topic is: BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

For discussions about 9/11, we have the entire 9/11 Conspiracies forum. For other political topics, we have Breaking Political News, Political Conspiracies, 2016 U.S. Elections and more.

Over the course of a long thread, it's natural for the discussion to broaden, but it's still important to be mindful of and respect the need to stay on topic. In particular, efforts to intentionally disrupt topical discussion constitute trolling and warrant staff action, so let's please avoid that.

If violations of the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use should arise, please be sure to alert us so we can help.

As always, if anyone has any questions about anything I post, including this, please send me a private message and I'll be happy to discuss it. Please do NOT reply directly to this message, or otherwise attempt to discuss it in-thread, lest that in itself lead to off-topic digression.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I can only speak for myself, but my feeling is the because I am voting for Trump, if he proves to be corrupt and a liar, then I will be even more fervent in my admonishing of him than I have been of Hillary and Obama, because i will feel some sort of responsibility for getting him elected.

People are talking about Trump's empire collapsing if he doesn't win (which I think is unlikely), but the thing that absolutely WILL destroy him is if he gets elected and turns out to the the same as the current establishment. The changes he makes will need to be demonstrable and significant.

Even with this email mess of Hillary's, I still think she will win, but a landslide is looking less likely.
edit on 3/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

People are talking about Trump's empire collapsing if he doesn't win (which I think is unlikely), but the thing that absolutely WILL destroy him is if he gets elected and turns out to the the same as the current establishment. The changes he makes will need to be demonstrable and significant.

Even with this email mess of Hillary's, I still think she will win, but a landslide is looking less likely.

If she's indicted that's the nail in the coffin. She'll still get blind Democrat votes but Independents will bail.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

If she's indicted that's the nail in the coffin. She'll still get blind Democrat votes but Independents will bail.

She's not going to be indicted before the election. She may be after, but at that point she will already have won the election. What then? Kaine? Yikes.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Start of this video covers Brett Baiers coverage saying that emails are new and also details into the Clinton foundation investigation.
He says he's been told there will 'likely be an indictment'.

edit on 3/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

When will the more 'Clinton-friendly' media outlets start covering this angle???

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

She's not going to be indicted before the election. She may be after, but at that point she will already have won the election. What then? Kaine? Yikes.

If the FBI is leaking information saying they have enough to indict, they aren't going to wait long.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

You are absolutely right about him if he wins. If he doesn't actually produce change and the "draining of the swamp" he will be finished after not only 4 years but for the rest of his life. BUT Have a little faith man, I don't think she is going to win.

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join