It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think her "crowds" are mostly paid audience and local Democrat people.

Yep, read that her campaign spends a lot of money
on the Rent a Crowd business.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Wow - Chris Matthews has just vocally endorsed Donald Trump

Something MAJOR is happening.

There is talk that the stuff on the laptop points to the Lolita Express flights to Brazil Hillary and Bill took. Evidence that might point to Pedophilia on the part of Hillary and Bill. Note, this isn't confirmed by the FBI yet so that is an unconfirmed rumor. If true, it would devastate Hillarys election chances. Maybe police media contacts in NY and in the FBI leaked the details to media and they are jumping off the sinking ship.

Back to Matthews... it's a bit odd... he's NOT really endorsing Trump, he is saying what Trump should be saying if he wants to win. So does he actually believe what he is saying and is admonishing Trump for not saying it more clearly? Hmm. I don't know.

It's interesting that Hillary campaign commercials have used Matthews interview w/Trump against Trump talking about nuclear weapons.
Today at her rally of 200 people...while talking about the topic of Trump and nukes...she didn't mention Matthews by name...called him an interviewer or something else.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It most be the various antidepressants she is taking to keep calm and positive.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Certainly shows a trend that will most likely be shown through the emails that it is still happening today.

I would wager there is much more of this happening with quite a few other politicians. Power so often leads to corruption.

edit:

tks for video posting

edit on 11/1/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Wow - Chris Matthews has just vocally endorsed Donald Trump

Something MAJOR is happening.

There is talk that the stuff on the laptop points to the Lolita Express flights to Brazil Hillary and Bill took. Evidence that might point to Pedophilia on the part of Hillary and Bill. Note, this isn't confirmed by the FBI yet so that is an unconfirmed rumor. If true, it would devastate Hillarys election chances. Maybe police media contacts in NY and in the FBI leaked the details to media and they are jumping off the sinking ship.

Back to Matthews... it's a bit odd... he's NOT really endorsing Trump, he is saying what Trump should be saying if he wants to win. So does he actually believe what he is saying and is admonishing Trump for not saying it more clearly? Hmm. I don't know.

Yeah, that's exactly what he's doing -- admonishing Trump for not saying his message clearly. The video is taken horribly out of context to the point that it's pretty much lying.

Except he seems to very much believe in all the Trump talking points.
Odd.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am willing to bet the Huma has been working on her version of the foundation. She seems to be the star pupil in this one.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here is the intent - Podesta told Mills to dump all Clinton emails when the story broke.

TheHill - Clinton aide advised: 'Dump all those emails'

By Katie Bo Williams - 11/01/16 12:02 PM EDT

Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman advised a longtime aide that they were "going to have to dump all those emails" on the day that a report revealed Clinton's exclusive use of a private email server while secretary of State, according to stolen emails released Tuesday by WikiLeaks.

“Not to sound like Lanny, but we are going to have to dump all those emails so better to do so sooner than later,” says the March 2015 message, labeled as from John Podesta to Cheryl Mills and apparently referencing longtime Clinton confidant Lanny Davis.

“Think you just got your new nick name,” Mills replied.

Clinton campaign officials have refused to confirm the authenticity of the emails, which are believed to have been stolen from Podesta’s personal account by Russian government hackers.

Previously released emails have revealed some advisers were frustrated that Clinton hadn't made information about the server public sooner.

edit on 1-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Nov 1 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Guys im seeing reports in different places that child sex trafficking has been found on humas computer, I dont want to make a thread yet incase it gets hoaxed, But is anyone else seeing this anywhere?

Hearing rumours too - it fits with the pervert Weiner's activities. I can only imagine the filth that has been found on his computer.

Link -
viralliberty.com...

Obviously just rumours.

If any of this is confirmed it will be a dandy thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
CNN is covering the Clinton pardon of Rich. Kind of amazing and kind of fast.
What is going on out there ?

ETA Something happened my friends, something that we are not privy to behind closed doors. Somehow Clinton pissed off, slept with, insulted, swindled or killed the wrong person in the last week. I cannot believe this turn of events.
edit on 1-11-2016 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This undermines the Democrats push to demonize Comey courtesy of Obama.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Is it a crime to dump DNC emails? Was it a crime to steal them in the first place?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: schmae

Straw manning in case the info on chld trafficking is legit.

Got to have a distraction from the more damaging stuff so they puff up what they think they can defend.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: schmae
CNN is covering the Clinton pardon of Rich. Kind of amazing and kind of fast.
What is going on out there ?

ETA Something happened my friends, something that we are not privy to behind closed doors. Somehow Clinton pissed off, slept with, insulted, swindled or killed the wrong person in the last week. I cannot believe this turn of events.

I think the 3 letter agencies are pooling their resources now and they let the cat out of the bag. The Clinton's lost control of their little world.
The news media smells the stink and they don't want to be associated with them any more.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I enjoy Trey's perspective so much! This was today. I like those little smiles.

edit on 1-11-2016 by tweetie because: added words.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Is it a crime to dump DNC emails? Was it a crime to steal them in the first place?

Nobody cares about that weak argument. Those responsible for stealing the information can be brought to justice in a separate effort.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Yup and unfortunately for the people who stole the documents they dont have the last name Clinton to get them out of their illegal actions.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

In that series of videos he has another one during which he states who has been giving WikiLeaks much of their leaked material.

It's titled: "The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States"

Great find!!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Just watched that second video.

Begs the question, Lolita Express?

Why did Bill Clinton travel on Jeffery Epsteins plane
over two dozen times, many times without secret service detail?

Epstein is a convicted sex offender, sex with underage girls.

The rest is so sick I can hardly imagine.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

My hopes are high for the elite's pedophile, sex slave and snuff circles to finally fall apart. I read somewhere that Epstein took secret videos of his clients at his island retreat. I don't know if it's true.

It is very sick and I never get used to reading or hearing about it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Yes, it is so sick I feel nauseous even typing about it.

The pilot logs speak volumes. There could have been
other trips where WJC was not logged...however
if he was actually logged on the flight, you know
he was on that plane.

26 times.

Ok, pepto bismo time...

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join