It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Guys im seeing reports in different places that child sex trafficking has been found on humas computer, I dont want to make a thread yet incase it gets hoaxed, But is anyone else seeing this anywhere?

Hearing rumours too - it fits with the pervert Weiner's activities. I can only imagine the filth that has been found on his computer.

Link -
viralliberty.com...

Obviously just rumours.

edit on 1/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The raspy whiskey voice is loud today.

She's deflecting like a crazy woman.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Guys im seeing reports in different places that child sex trafficking has been found on humas computer, I dont want to make a thread yet incase it gets hoaxed, But is anyone else seeing this anywhere?

Hearing rumours too - it fits with the pervert Weiner's activities. I can only imagine the filth that has been found on his computer.

I find it more interesting that Democratic officials in high positions are unfollowing her on social media. Then we hear that Lynch and Comey met today as well. Something is going on..What it deals with is just speculation, but something is up.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She is exuberant today as if nothing is different. I can't tell if it is some kind of over confidence, or an act to keep from just breaking down altogether.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Wow - Chris Matthews has just vocally endorsed Donald Trump

Something MAJOR is happening.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

She made it, there might be as many elected officials there
as voters. If all of these people vote for her, maybe 200-250
votes....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

There is talk that the stuff on the laptop points to the Lolita Express flights to Brazil Hillary and Bill took. Evidence that might point to Pedophilia on the part of Hillary and Bill. Note, this isn't confirmed by the FBI yet so that is an unconfirmed rumor. If true, it would devastate Hillarys election chances. Maybe police media contacts in NY and in the FBI leaked the details to media and they are jumping off the sinking ship.
edit on 1-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Yes - see above for link

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: jimmyx
89% of the monies collected in the Clinton foundation go out to charities
www.factcheck.org...

trump charity donations....is there any?

Sites like factcheck and snopes are arbiters of nothing. They are proven to be about as reliable as CNN or the Onion.
Better to actually research and look at the tax returns.

thefederalist.com...

I believe the Federalist is correct. The CF only gives a small percentage to charities because the CF is a "boots-on-the-ground" operation.

Instead of giving other charities money to go out and do the work, they do it themselves.

That is correct - so claims of the exact percentage that goes to real charitable work is not possible.
This arrangement does make it very easy to hide cash in operational expenses, however.

EDIT to address your EDIT : Factcheck has no basis for making that claim. It's ok to believe it's 90%. I can't prove your belief wrong. But I could just as easily say I believe it is more like 10-15%.

There is documentation available.

www.charitywatch.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It's sickening! Thanks so much for putting all that together.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

She is exuberant today as if nothing is different. I can't tell if it is some kind of over confidence, or an act to keep from just breaking down altogether.

She is totally in "act" mode.

You can tell from her obvious "stern and serious" expression on her face.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
89% of the monies collected in the Clinton foundation go out to charities
www.factcheck.org...

trump charity donations....is there any?

Sites like factcheck and snopes are arbiters of nothing. They are proven to be about as reliable as CNN or the Onion.
Better to actually research and look at the tax returns.

thefederalist.com...

I believe the Federalist is correct. The CF only gives a small percentage to charities because the CF is a "boots-on-the-ground" operation.

Instead of giving other charities money to go out and do the work, they do it themselves.

That is correct - so claims of the exact percentage that goes to real charitable work is not possible.
This arrangement does make it very easy to hide cash in operational expenses, however.

EDIT to address your EDIT : Factcheck has no basis for making that claim. It's ok to believe it's 90%. I can't prove your belief wrong. But I could just as easily say I believe it is more like 10-15%.

There is documentation available.

www.charitywatch.org...

There is nothing there that shows transparency on the money and exactly where it goes.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

She made it, there might be as many elected officials there
as voters. If all of these people vote for her, maybe 200-250
votes....

I think her "crowds" are mostly paid audience and local Democrat people.

Still today the "cheers" are thin as ice in summer.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Also, if you go to their website, you will see that their "charity" is not direct. In other words, they don't build houses, dig water wells, build hospitals, or anything. They "teach", "convene", "direct", "hold conferences", shtuff like that....things you can hide. Heck! I could rent a 20' x 20' bldg. in some 3rd world country and hold a "conference" and charge off all kinds of expenses to it.

But, the CF does have a slick website.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Also, if you go to their website, you will see that their "charity" is not direct. In other words, they don't build houses, dig water wells, build hospitals, or anything. They "teach", "convene", "direct", "hold conferences", shtuff like that....things you can hide. Heck! I could rent a 20' x 20' bldg. in some 3rd world country and hold a "conference" and charge off all kinds of expenses to it.

As the people of Haiti discovered when the Clinton Foundation exploited the situation.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You know how when you get on a roller coaster and you have that initial buzz. And then the ride starts and it slowly goes up hill and you are getting more and more excited...and then the ride just gets higher and higher, and there is no release, no moment when you can scream out "F@@@ Yeah" because it just keeps on getting higher?

That is like this situation, it just keeps escalating and escalating. There must, at some point, come the "F@@@ Yeah" moment, or people will likely explode.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

There is talk that the stuff on the laptop points to the Lolita Express flights to Brazil Hillary and Bill took. Evidence that might point to Pedophilia on the part of Hillary and Bill. Note, this isn't confirmed by the FBI yet so that is an unconfirmed rumor. If true, it would devastate Hillarys election chances. Maybe police media contacts in NY and in the FBI leaked the details to media and they are jumping off the sinking ship.

Back to Matthews... it's a bit odd... he's NOT really endorsing Trump, he is saying what Trump should be saying if he wants to win. So does he actually believe what he is saying and is admonishing Trump for not saying it more clearly? Hmm. I don't know.
edit on 1/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
You know how when you get on a roller coaster and you have that initial buzz. And then the ride starts and it slowly goes up hill and you are getting more and more excited...and then the ride just gets higher and higher, and there is no release, no moment when you can scream out "F@@@ Yeah" because it just keeps on getting higher?

That is like this situation, it just keeps escalating and escalating. There must, at some point, come the "F@@@ Yeah" moment, or people will likely explode.

I think this is an inevitable outcome of what Comey did. Rumours are flying around everywhere and they are probably 99% pure speculation.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

And they travel, eat and sleep in absolute luxury.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Back to Matthews... it's a bit odd... he's NOT really endorsing Trump, he is saying what Trump should be saying if he wants to win. So does he actually believe what he is saying and is admonishing Trump for not saying it more clearly? Hmm. I don't know.

Yeah, that's exactly what he's doing -- admonishing Trump for not saying his message clearly. The video is taken horribly out of context to the point that it's pretty much lying.

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join