It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

We know that she is campaigning for HRC, not sure if that included tweets..

She is not listed in her campaign event schedule: Link

For some reason, I thought she was listed at some events, but I could be misremembering.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

FLOTUS scrubs her twitter?

HUH? Michelle Obama Deletes Tweets All The Way Back to 2013; No Hillary Anywhere!

Michelle Obama just scrubbed her Twitter account all the way back to 2013 which some will think is suspicious especially with what’s going on with her relationship with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for President.

I suspect there is a lot of panic in the Democratic party at the moment with what could be in these emails. Deleting twitter helps remove a point of cross referencing time lines. Robbie Mook also deleted all his tweets.
edit on 1/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: jimmyx

Huma has been side by side, connected at the hip, with Hillary every time Hillary is on the campaign trail. Huma even has to help her decide what to order when standing at a fast food counter!

Yes, she's "hiding"...as in staying away from reporters and cameras.

She is probably in conference with her attorneys. She's in serious trouble, and so is her boss. Espionage? Treason?

side by side?...really?... you have access to her daily schedule?....or is this a "it looks that way to me" opinion....and she is staying away from reporters and cameras because she is under investigation.....also, so what if she is at times in "conference" with her attorneys.... I guess that in your mind, that makes her automatically guilty.....you do know that trump is in constant contact with his attorneys, because of the legal problems surrounding him.....that means he is in "serious trouble"

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I think you're right, MME. I seem to recall Michelle was scheduled this week as well. If this is true and she has cancelled, I'm thinking the White House has been informed of something very very serious.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Huma Abedin still in hiding. Not on the campaign trail for the 4th day. In other news Trump is now in the lead nationwide.

Trump Leads Clinton by 1 Point in New Poll as Enthusiasm Declines

hiding?...wrong...she's not traveling with Clinton....that's NOT called "hiding"....and yet you somehow think it's hiding....don't you see your own bias?.....

She's been with her all through the campaign and now, after the email story breaks, she is not. If you don't think her absence from the trail is related then perhaps you are not seeing your own bias?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: jimmyx

Huma has been side by side, connected at the hip, with Hillary every time Hillary is on the campaign trail. Huma even has to help her decide what to order when standing at a fast food counter!

Yes, she's "hiding"...as in staying away from reporters and cameras.

She is probably in conference with her attorneys. She's in serious trouble, and so is her boss. Espionage? Treason?

side by side?...really?... you have access to her daily schedule?....or is this a "it looks that way to me" opinion....and she is staying away from reporters and cameras because she is under investigation.....also, so what if she is at times in "conference" with her attorneys.... I guess that in your mind, that makes her automatically guilty.....you do know that trump is in constant contact with his attorneys, because of the legal problems surrounding him.....that means he is in "serious trouble"

hahaha....okay. Research is your friend. It has been published many times that Huma is practically tethered to Hillary all the time, especially on the campaign trail. And, yes, I do THINK she's guilty as hell for more than just concealing and lying. Espionage? Treason?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
hilary supporters are like:

Very good... that one has to be shared on social media...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
FLOTUS & POTUS not following her now? Say WHAT?

Edit: Surely not true.
edit on 1-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Best 2 minuets of the day

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting, I see that Michelle did actually tweet in here
in July, the 27th of 2016.

There is even an image in the ABC news article...
abcnews.go.com...

So, if her twitter cuts off at 2013, a large scrub has taken place.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Is her staff still following her or deleted her tweets?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I have not looked at MO's twitter yet, taking screenshots of the
tweets she has made for years in news articles.

Here are two more..

This one was just a few days ago, Oct 23.

The First Lady

@FLOTUS

Way to go @Cubs!! My Dad is the reason I'm a true Cubs fan. He'd be so proud! –mo
7:25 AM - 23 Oct 2016

2,044 2,044 Retweets

www.theguardian.com...

newsone.com...

edit on 1-11-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Michelle Obama Twitter Timeline Deleted to 2013

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

FLOTUS scrubs her twitter?

HUH? Michelle Obama Deletes Tweets All The Way Back to 2013; No Hillary Anywhere!

Michelle Obama just scrubbed her Twitter account all the way back to 2013 which some will think is suspicious especially with what’s going on with her relationship with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for President.

I suspect there is a lot of panic in the Democratic party at the moment with what could be in these emails. Deleting twitter helps remove a point of cross referencing time lines. Robbie Mook also deleted all his tweets.

Good point.
This treasure trove could involve more than just Clinton.
There could be all kinds of things found in there.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Here is Michelles twitter, its active as of the last 48 hours.
twitter.com...

Would there be any way to see if she deleted Clinton specific tweets?

The one from Oct 23 shows up on the first scroll.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yep - 650k emails is a lot. All the linkages from copying and forwarding chains... probably a lot of concerned people. We basically have an insiders full email communications fully exposed. Might be the first time ever and might bring down the house of cards.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
the path has been cleared for the FBI to go wherever the evidence leads them and to prosecute accordingly.

If Hillary is elected, she and half of her cabinet could be gone within 6 months.
edit on 11/1/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So FLOTUS site is active/intact...but timeline on MO site is deleted.

Edit: Can't tell if HRC tweets deleted w/o previous screenshots.
edit on 1-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Just reposting this as there seems to be some disinformation being spread that the Huma emails contain nothing from or to Hillary Clinton.

www.foxnews.com...

...and more

edit on 1/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Re FLOTUS: Why are there no tweets about her campaigning at rallies with HRC?

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join