It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: UKTruth
So the FBI reopens a criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton and the defence is a combination of :

1) Comey broke the law.
2) Trump is working with Putin.
3) The Republicans are working with the KGB.
4) Comey is now partisan, when he wasn't before.
5) None of it is Hillary's fault and nothing is in the emails as they are all duplicates.

..and the 'right-wingers' are accused of being conspiracy theorists nut jobs.

It seems the inversion of reality continues unabated.

Really? They re-open an investigation that had already cleared Hillary and you've already convicted her. Talk about jumping the gun.

Yes. If you know anything about law enforcement at any level that is exactly what they do (and should) when presented with new evidence.

New evidence. Remember that?

If the FBI did not re-open an investigation after finding new evidence then *that* would be a cover-up and a crime.

I'm really surprised you don't know this, as it is a standard practice of law enforcement world-wide....

Are you saying that its correct that she should be convicted already before this new evidence has been evaluated.

Or did you mis-read my post? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I was saying the wrong thing is to convict her (which many in this thread have already done) and not that its wrong to re-open. In fact I've previously posted that this was pretty much the only option and timing is just unfortunate for both parties.

Just so we're clear, you do not believe Hilary Clinton has done anything wrong? You do not see anything wrong with the pay-2-play state department / Clinton foundation? Nothing wrong with deleting 33K emails after you've received a subpoena? Nothing wrong with selling uranium to Russians all the while calling Trump a Russian plant? Where do you draw the line with her?

Even if all those things were true, she's still a better option than Trump.

You just gave everybody the perfect reason to stop replying to your posts. I will not let myself allow you to continue to deflect and distract by replying to you. Unfortunately others will continue to feed you. You have explained your position perfectly.
edit on R432016-11-01T10:43:57-05:00k4311Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R452016-11-01T10:45:05-05:00k4511Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R562016-11-01T10:56:10-05:00k5611Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R562016-11-01T10:56:39-05:00k5611Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
FLOTUS scrubs her twitter?

HUH? Michelle Obama Deletes Tweets All The Way Back to 2013; No Hillary Anywhere!

Michelle Obama just scrubbed her Twitter account all the way back to 2013 which some will think is suspicious especially with what’s going on with her relationship with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for President.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So the FBI reopens a criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton and the defence is a combination of :

1) Comey broke the law.
5) None of it is Hillary's fault and nothing is in the emails as they are all duplicates.

Really? They re-open an investigation that had already cleared Hillary and you've already convicted her. Talk about jumping the gun.

Yes. If you know anything about law enforcement at any level that is exactly what they do (and should) when presented with new evidence.

If the FBI did not re-open an investigation after finding new evidence then *that* would be a cover-up and a crime.

I'm really surprised you don't know this, as it is a standard practice of law enforcement world-wide....

Are you saying that its correct that she should be convicted already before this new evidence has been evaluated.

Or did you mis-read my post? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I was saying the wrong thing is to convict her (which many in this thread have already done) and not that its wrong to re-open. In fact I've previously posted that this was pretty much the only option and timing is just unfortunate for both parties.

Just so we're clear, you do not believe Hilary Clinton has done anything wrong? You do not see anything wrong with the pay-2-play state department / Clinton foundation? Nothing wrong with deleting 33K emails after you've received a subpoena? Nothing wrong with selling uranium to Russians all the while calling Trump a Russian plant? Where do you draw the line with her?

pay to play?...no evidence
Clinton foundation?...no evidence of wrong doing
deleting 30,000 e-mails?...they were private and was known by the FBI at the time
Hillary selling uranium to the Russians?...no evidence.....here's how Russia got that uranium, nothing to do with Hillary.......
www.washingtonpost.com... um-deal/

you listen to the right-wing media, and you believe everything they say....if that's the case with you, vote for trump, I don't give a damn....I'm voting for Hillary......your "republican sheperd boy" has cried wolf for decades now

note to dems.....we all need to start challenging EVERY PIECE of "supposed true data" that comes out of republicans mouth...they have gotten away with it all this time, because the rest of us have pooh-poohed it off as the "crazy uncle in the cellar".....even if they tell you it's 2pm, check your own watch or clock to make sure they are telling you the truth

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

1) Comey broke the law.

You just gave everybody the perfect reason to stop replying to your posts.

He said... replying to my post.

I do find that is the most obvious option for Trump supporters when they confront logic is to ignore it and pretend it never happened.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
FLOTUS scrubs her twitter?

HUH? Michelle Obama Deletes Tweets All The Way Back to 2013; No Hillary Anywhere!

Michelle Obama just scrubbed her Twitter account all the way back to 2013 which some will think is suspicious especially with what’s going on with her relationship with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for President.

What?!!!

If this is true, something Big is about to happen.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

1) Comey broke the law.

deleting 30,000 e-mails?...they were private and was known by the FBI at the time
Hillary selling uranium to the Russians?...no evidence.....here's how Russia got that uranium, nothing to do with Hillary.......

you listen to the right-wing media, and you believe everything they say....if that's the case with you, vote for trump, I don't give a damn....I'm voting for Hillary......your "republican sheperd boy" has cried wolf for decades now

note to dems.....we all need to start challenging EVERY PIECE of "supposed true data" that comes out of republicans mouth...they have gotten away with it all this time, because the rest of us have pooh-poohed it off as the "crazy uncle in the cellar".....even if they tell you it's 2pm, check your own watch or clock to make sure they are telling you the truth

You also have your head in the sand. There are a lot of emails showing people who donated to the foundation got special treatment by Hilary and her staff. Friends of bill.

You really believe 30 thousand emails were about yoga???? If she did that much yoga she wouldn't have to wear pant suits.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

1) Comey broke the law.

Both the emails and the foundation are under criminal investigation by the FBI. There is enough pay to play evidence spattered all over Wikileaks if you haven't read up on it.

It's really a sad state of affairs when you can't take a step back from your party affiliation and deduce information logically.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Huma Abedin still in hiding. Not on the campaign trail for the 4th day. In other news Trump is now in the lead nationwide.

Trump Leads Clinton by 1 Point in New Poll as Enthusiasm Declines

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 1-11-2016 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

1) Comey broke the law.

You just gave everybody the perfect reason to stop replying to your posts.

He said... replying to my post.

I do find that is the most obvious option for Trump supporters when they confront logic is to ignore it and pretend it never happened.

the thing is....they have been getting away with it for so long, they think it's the norm....call them out on every piece of crap they spew out

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

First question...do we know if she has ever tweeted about her?

link   

rats off of a sinking ship?

or did she just realize hillary carries hot sauce everywhere?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Huma Abedin still in hiding. Not on the campaign trail for the 4th day. In other news Trump is now in the lead nationwide.

Trump Leads Clinton by 1 Point in New Poll as Enthusiasm Declines

hiding?...wrong...she's not traveling with Clinton....that's NOT called "hiding"....and yet you somehow think it's hiding....don't you see your own bias?.....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Huma has been side by side, connected at the hip, with Hillary every time Hillary is on the campaign trail. Huma even has to help her decide what to order when standing at a fast food counter!

Yes, she's "hiding"...as in staying away from reporters and cameras.

She is probably in conference with her attorneys. She's in serious trouble, and so is her boss. Espionage? Treason?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Perhaps 'hiding' is the wrong word. But she hasn't been seen since Friday and is a liability to Clinton at this point.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
hilary supporters are like:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

First question...do we know if she has ever tweeted about her?

Not sure, never followed the First Lady on twitter... just saw that article and passed it along..

We know that she is campaigning for HRC, not sure if that included tweets..

2013 would have been after POTUS started his 2nd and last term, so could she have just stopped for that reason?

Perhaps some twitter experts could track down evidence that FLOTUS has scrubbed, or merely abandoned that platform in 2013...

edit on Tue, 01 Nov 2016 11:10:49 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

LOL!!! That was rich! Thanks for the logic presented with humor.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I think the toss-up state stats are interesting even though ABC News does not.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Today...several bombshell sidewinders are 'locked on' to Hillary Clinton's campaign...and are closing fast.

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join