It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
So the FBI reopens a criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton and the defence is a combination of :

1) Comey broke the law.
2) Trump is working with Putin.
3) The Republicans are working with the KGB.
4) Comey is now partisan, when he wasn't before.
5) None of it is Hillary's fault and nothing is in the emails as they are all duplicates.

..and the 'right-wingers' are accused of being conspiracy theorists nut jobs.

It seems the inversion of reality continues unabated.

Really? They re-open an investigation that had already cleared Hillary and you've already convicted her. Talk about jumping the gun.

What defence is needed, nothing has come out yet, your talking rubbish as usual. The 5 points you've made are no defences, they are separate issues, how can you defend something that hasn't happened yet?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: RickinVa
Personally, I think everyone on here who knows my views knows that I strongly felt, and still do that the Director of the FBI would recommend indictments for Clinton.

On July 5th, I got hell on ATS from the Hillary supporters, and one is very quick and should be along shortly to try and discredit my career in the FBI simply because I know that Hillary Clinton broke the law concerning classified information.

Claims I have been totally debunked as a liar, made up stories about retiring from the FBI etc...

Already done so in this very thread at least once.

All I can say is this.... the clock is still ticking.... The FBI can still recommend indictments for Clinton....I hope that happens because there is someone I would to tell to kiss my patoot when that happens.

Tick tock tick tock goes the FBI investigation clock.

If you worked for the FBI at any point then that's really concerning considering your temperament and quality of post.

Have you bothered to read some of the leaked emails on Wikileaks?
It is a sad story that the people that are writing them are the movers and shakers in the Democratic Party.

Do you think if all the Republican Party emails were revealed it would be any different? Do you not think they would of tried to do the same thing to Trump as its suggested the DNC did to Sanders?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

So the FBI reopens a criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton and the defence is a combination of :

1) Comey broke the law.
5) None of it is Hillary's fault and nothing is in the emails as they are all duplicates.

Really? They re-open an investigation that had already cleared Hillary and you've already convicted her. Talk about jumping the gun.

What defence is needed, nothing has come out yet, your talking rubbish as usual. The 5 points you've made are no defences, they are separate issues, how can you defend something that hasn't happened yet?

I actually haven't convicted her. The FBI have reopened the criminal investigation. We'll have to wait to see whether she goes to jail.
All the 'separate issues' mentioned have come up in response to questions about the FBI investigation, so yes, they are defences. Very bad ones aimed at deflecting, but defences nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Some things to keep in mind. I have supervised officers who worked their own investigations. While they kept me informed of their status I was not briefed on every single detail in the case (although I could review their case status if I needed to).

As the Director of the FBI I would imagine he is busy with a lot of other things. While this type of case is a top priority we saw when he went before Congress that he did not have all the details and had to get back to Congress on several topics.

The overriding point that is being ignored is something major had to have been located that would result in the case being reopened.The FBI has a program that allows them to check the emails, looking for key words / able to check for duplicates. Their are reports that emails are present from state.gov and Clintonemail.com accounts that were not turned over.

I just dont think the FBI would do this if there is nothing in the Emails. I also think Clinton knows this to and her only saving grace is being elected. At this point I dont see Obama coming to the rescue with a pardon.

The FBI looked at the meta data prior to the announcement and confirmed that thousands of emails were from Hillary Clinton and to Hillary Clinton. The metadata can also be used to determine if the emails are duplicates or new, so I believe the FBI knew two things for sure.

1) They found emails participated in by Hillary Clinton.
2) They found emails that had not previously been seen.

Which demonstrates intent and a crime. Even if the email contains no wrongdoing the fact they:

A - weren't turned over by Clinton.
B - were deleted by Clinton.

is a federal crime.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Personally, I think everyone on here who knows my views knows that I strongly felt, and still do that the Director of the FBI would recommend indictments for Clinton.

On July 5th, I got hell on ATS from the Hillary supporters, and one is very quick and should be along shortly to try and discredit my career in the FBI simply because I know that Hillary Clinton broke the law concerning classified information.

Claims I have been totally debunked as a liar, made up stories about retiring from the FBI etc...

All I can say is this.... the clock is still ticking.... The FBI can still recommend indictments for Clinton....I hope that happens because there is someone I would to tell to kiss my patoot when that happens.

If you worked for the FBI at any point then that's really concerning considering your temperament and quality of post.

It is a sad story that the people that are writing them are the movers and shakers in the Democratic Party.

Do you think if all the Republican Party emails were revealed it would be any different? Do you not think they would of tried to do the same thing to Trump as its suggested the DNC did to Sanders?

I don't like Trump, Stein, Johnson or Clinton.
I would be happy if they posted all of their emails.
.... and the RNC's emails.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Absence of a prosecution does not mean absence of a crime. Secondly Comey did not clear her. What Comey said is he found no intent, which is an element he added and is not part of the statute in question. That came after he laid out a prosecution of Clinton using the elements of the statute in question.

He said no reasonable prosecutor would pursue the case. He did not clear her of wrongdoing.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

To be completely honest it would depend on what the bylaws of the RNC say and what is required of the RNC chair during primaries. In the DNC case DWS violated their bylaws which is a reason she resigned in disgrace.

It is why Donna Brazille lost her job at CNN and I dont see her remaining DNC chair much longer. What does it say about Clinton that she hired Debbie Wassermann-schuiltz?
edit on 1-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I think we have a winner.

Apparently Comey is attacking women.

time.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

1) Comey broke the law.

I actually haven't convicted her. The FBI have reopened the criminal investigation. We'll have to wait to see whether she goes to jail.
All the 'separate issues' mentioned have come up in response to questions about the FBI investigation, so yes, they are defences. Very bad ones aimed at deflecting, but defences nonetheless.

Except your not "waiting and seeing" you've already made up your mind.

This isn't 162 pages of people saying, "lets wait and see" its 162 pages of people saying she should now be jailed.

What are they defending? Stop talking BS.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

time.com...

wooooow

I am mad. I am mad because I am scared. And if you are a woman, you should be, too. Emailgate is a bitch hunt, but the target is not Hillary Clinton. It’s us.

The only reason the whole email flap has legs is because the candidate is female.

So Time can add its name to the list with CNN on most asinine stupid things they could do to protect Clinton. Whats worse is how they are willing to blatantly lie to do it.

Do people who support / protect Clinton have ethics?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Time and the rest of the bunch should be truly embarrassed.

This is the world Clinton wants to create. A world where she thinks she should be able to do anything she wants, and don't you dare criticize her, because she is WOMAN, and if you criticize her you are criticizing ALL women.

Sheesh.

She has been using this against Trump for the last year. Anytime he criticizes any woman she twists it around to say he hates women.

On the bright side - they truly are getting desperate.

edit on 11/1/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

1) Comey broke the law.

Except your not "waiting and seeing" you've already made up your mind.

This isn't 162 pages of people saying, "lets wait and see" its 162 pages of people saying she should now be jailed.

What are they defending? Stop talking BS.

I have not said she should be jailed now.
I am waiting to see what the criminal investigation will yield, but speculation is fine.

It's fun to see the meltdown on the left, that much is true. Hillary is going to spend at least 2 years in office being investigated and getting nothing done. I doubt she will make it to the end of the first term. Lame duck.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

time.com...

wooooow

I am mad. I am mad because I am scared. And if you are a woman, you should be, too. Emailgate is a bitch hunt, but the target is not Hillary Clinton. It’s us.

The only reason the whole email flap has legs is because the candidate is female.

So Time can add its name to the list with CNN on most asinine stupid things they could do to protect Clinton. Whats worse is how they are willing to blatantly lie to do it.

I told you it was a winner. It's incredible that people can even think this, let alone take the time to write such nonsense.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Time and the rest of the bunch should be truly embarrassed.

This is the world Clinton wants to create. A world where she thinks she should be able to do anything she wants, and don't you dare criticize her, because she is WOMAN, and if you criticize her you are criticizing ALL women.

Sheesh.

She has been using this against Trump for the last year. Anytime he criticizes any woman she twists it around to say he hates women.

On the bright side - they truly are getting desperate.

The thing is that this is the world she (and others) HAVE created. If we lived in a normal society with critical thinking, she would get less than 1% of any vote.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

time.com...

wooooow

I told you it was a winner. It's incredible that people can even think this, let alone take the time to write such nonsense.

Let alone think people will believe it.

What I find astounding is how they stick to the backwards notion that it is always someone else's fault.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

No honesty, integrity, or accountability.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

time.com...

HAHAHA! Unbelievable that people actually read, believe or agree with this crap.

So according to democrats, what we have here is a Vast right wing, KGB, Putin, Trump conspiracy all because she is a woman. Don't pay attention to what is in the emails or the Wikileaks, never mind the fact the democratic primary was rigged by the media and the DNC for Clinton, never mind the fact people at all levels of Government & "news" media are in cahoots with Clinton, don't look at how donations were used to get access to the US Secretary of State, there is no story of how the Clintons are involved in selling the Russians uranium, no no no she is the MOST QUALIFIED PERSON EVER TO SEEK THE JOB!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Here is a side by side view that explains The Washington Post perfectly. They are no more than a Democratic Party propaganda rag:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Here is a side by side view that explains The Washington Post perfectly. They are no more than a Democratic Party propaganda rag:

They should have a front page about Hillary cheating in a debate against Berni Sanders.
She cheated and that's okay with them... apparently.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

time.com...

HAHAHA! Unbelievable that people actually read, believe or agree with this crap.

So according to democrats, what we have here is a Vast right wing, KGB, Putin, Trump conspiracy all because she is a woman. Don't pay attention to what is in the emails or the Wikileaks, never mind the fact the democratic primary was rigged by the media and the DNC for Clinton, never mind the fact people at all levels of Government & "news" media are in cahoots with Clinton, don't look at how donations were used to get access to the US Secretary of State, there is no story of how the Clintons are involved in selling the Russians uranium, no no no she is the MOST QUALIFIED PERSON EVER TO SEEK THE JOB!!!!

And the sitting potus is campaigning for someone under HER 2nd FBI investigation.

While her #1 is being investigated for whatever, whose estranged husband faces some pedo interstate charges by the FBI also.

lol.

But yeah, them wile E. russkies.

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join