It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Personally, I think everyone on here who knows my views knows that I strongly felt, and still do that the Director of the FBI would recommend indictments for Clinton.

On July 5th, I got hell on ATS from the Hillary supporters, and one is very quick and should be along shortly to try and discredit my career in the FBI simply because I know that Hillary Clinton broke the law concerning classified information.

Claims I have been totally debunked as a liar, made up stories about retiring from the FBI etc...

Already done so in this very thread at least once.

All I can say is this.... the clock is still ticking.... The FBI can still recommend indictments for Clinton....I hope that happens because there is someone I would to tell to kiss my patoot when that happens.

Tick tock tick tock goes the FBI investigation clock.
edit on R442016-10-31T23:44:07-05:00k4410Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R452016-10-31T23:45:05-05:00k4510Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Xcathdra

CNN ran a article that said her lawyers were in talks with the FBI yesterday.
they published a update today saying they were not.

Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that talks between the Department of Justice and Abedin's lawyers were underway. They are not.
FBI discovered Clinton-related emails weeks ago

as far as the youtubers can't say. i never put much stock in just off the wall tubers. now if it's a LSM or a real type journalist deal then maybe.

Hence my warnings of rumor mill, youtube and saying in my posts if true / if accurate.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I think Comey realized he was thrown under the bus by Lynch and Obama, I think he realized that regardless of who wins he would be replaced and decided to do the right thing and conduct an investigation without worrying about politics.

As for those who attack its the standard Clinton response. If they cant refute the facts / truth they go after the person and try to discredit them.

A game plan that people who know about Clinton / DNC are well aware of. I think that is why Clinton and her attacks aren't having the desired affect -

Because people aren't buying the lies anymore Hillary.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Really makes me wonder if Comey planned this little email back in July. For his sake, I surely hope not.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Personally, I think everyone on here who knows my views knows that I strongly felt, and still do that the Director of the FBI would recommend indictments for Clinton.

On July 5th, I got hell on ATS from the Hillary supporters, and one is very quick and should be along shortly to try and discredit my career in the FBI simply because I know that Hillary Clinton broke the law concerning classified information.

Claims I have been totally debunked as a liar, made up stories about retiring from the FBI etc...

All I can say is this.... the clock is still ticking.... The FBI can still recommend indictments for Clinton....I hope that happens because there is someone I would to tell to kiss my patoot when that happens.

If you worked for the FBI at any point then that's really concerning considering your temperament and quality of post.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hang her hang em all!.
Except Bernie he looked like Statler and Waldorf.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Already this is starting to fade into the background as a barrage of new allegations about Trump are surfacing even as we speak.

Everyone knows that the email thing is at best indeterminate, as the magnifying glass goes back onto Trump to further examine his own background and history, shady tax strategies and ties with the Russian oligarchs through some Russian Bank with whom he's had dealings. Putin even had a program apparently to make of Trump an asset.

So hang on to your horses, things are about to start getting rough for Donald Trump you watch.

www.theatlantic.com...

edit on 1-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Already this is starting to fade into the background as a barrage of new allegations about Trump are surfacing even as we speak.

Everyone knows that the email thing is at best indeterminate, as the magnifying glass goes back onto Trump to further examine his own background and history, shady tax strategies and ties with the Russian oligarchs through some Bank with whom he's had dealings. Putin even had a program apparently to make of Trump an asset.

So hang on to your horses, things are about to start getting rough for Donald Trump you watch.

Are you drunk ?

I guess if I supported HRC I would get drunk too.

It's all over but the indicting...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The timing of this was too late to have any major impact.

If there is something in the emails that is actually worth making a thread about then its too late as it wont come out till after the election. Republicans will be annoyed it came too late.

If after the election it's revealed there was nothing new in the emails, Democrats will be annoyed at the attempt to swing the election with the announcement.

All in all, it's just a terrible look for the FBi, although I actually sympathise. If they had found out about possible further emails and decided to wait then that would of looked even worse.

The timing is right in the middle, earlier than the Democrats would of liked and later than the Republicans.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Everyone knows that the email thing is at best indeterminate, as the magnifying glass goes back onto Trump to further examine his own background and history, shady tax strategies and ties with the Russian oligarchs through some Bank with whom he's had dealings. Putin even had a program apparently to make of Trump an asset.

Are you drunk ?

I guess if I supported HRC I would get drunk too.

It's all over but the indicting...

Care to make a wager on that?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Indication was that when he sent the letter he didn't yet have anything of significance to report.

You're assuming and you know what happens when you assume, although in this case it would be ass you you (Trump supporters) if this turns out not to contain any indictable offense, and if Trump appears to be in with the Russians and made a dupe either wittingly or unwittingly, with the Ruskies attempting to interfere with and destabilize the American election process, then that's a serious SERIOUS problem for his candidacy. Oh and the FBI were looking into that also..

Trump has always defended Putin..

If there's a crime amid the new emails, then fine, you win, but if there's not... then ya'll look pretty stupid given the amount of gleeful speculative conjecture contained in this thread, but it's still an unknown.

Maybe she's actually clean and by covering his ass, it won't appear in hindsight after the election to be some sort of witch hunt, which he could not have in the event that the analysis of the emails were to produce something "significant" or substantive.

You're all assuming, you realize that I hope, you and Donald Trump and the whole lot of his supporters.

But it's all by inference only, and all manner of speculative conjecture.

Hold the presses, since there's nothing else to report on this at the moment.

Donald Trump may have engaged in highly unethical business practices, evaded paying taxes, and mismanaged his debt the result of which he's now into the Chinese, and the Russians, big league, and is a walking conflict of interest who still refuses to release his taxes.

You seem to forget that the heat is still on him too, and we have at least two more news cycles to go.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Hang her hang em all!.
Except Bernie he looked like Statler and Waldorf.

The 2 old guys from the mupoet show?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

He cant disclose evidence from an investigation. He would not have reopened the case if nothing was there. They know what emails contain since the NYPD informed the NY FBI, who in turn had access to it for 3 weeks before notifying FBI HQ.

Clinton / Democrats calling for a release are playing political theater because they know he cant release the info.

its an attempt by Clinton to get to Nov 8th without being indicted in a slim hope of winning.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
So the FBI reopens a criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton and the defence is a combination of :

1) Comey broke the law.
2) Trump is working with Putin.
3) The Republicans are working with the KGB.
4) Comey is now partisan, when he wasn't before.
5) None of it is Hillary's fault and nothing is in the emails as they are all duplicates.

..and the 'right-wingers' are accused of being conspiracy theorists nut jobs.

It seems the inversion of reality continues unabated.

edit on 1/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: RickinVa

If you worked for the FBI at any point then that's really concerning considering your temperament and quality of post.

Have you bothered to read some of the leaked emails on Wikileaks?
It is a sad story that the people that are writing them are the movers and shakers in the Democratic Party.
edit on b000000302016-11-01T04:47:26-05:0004America/ChicagoTue, 01 Nov 2016 04:47:26 -0500400000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Not necessarily. The new load of emails comes in - the complex analysis has to be done on the whole set to determine if any classified information was knowingly transmitted, and he can't have been found to have sat on it until after the election.

That was his problem and the nature of the bind that he was in.

Again, you're assuming.

He HAD to take this course of action in the event that there is something found that rises to an indictable offense.

So he opted to retain the integrity of the investigation, so that it would not appear to be partisan in hindsight, but made the error of violating protocol and tradition, since part of his job is to take such heat while forever remaining non partisan and never influencing the outcome of an election.

What it doesn't presume is that he's sitting on an indictable offense.

That can't be determined until a complete analysis is done.

But yeah, he must have noticed something of some significance to take this unprecedented step of getting it on the record now, one would think, but again there could be more going on behind the scenes than meets the eye or a gap in our own knowledge which is pretty scant at this point.

Who knows what he was thinking or what they have if anything at all..

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Here is James Carville losing his marbles and claiming the House Republicans are working with the KGB (who don't exist any more, so I assume he just means Russian intelligence services).

It's a pretty epic meltdown, where he claims "we need to take our democracy back" from this Republican and KGB attack.

I guess he must have joined the nut-job right wing to have these kind of conspiracy theories, because the left would never engage in such conspiracy theories and accusations of rigging.

edit on 1/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Some things to keep in mind. I have supervised officers who worked their own investigations. While they kept me informed of their status I was not briefed on every single detail in the case (although I could review their case status if I needed to).

As the Director of the FBI I would imagine he is busy with a lot of other things. While this type of case is a top priority we saw when he went before Congress that he did not have all the details and had to get back to Congress on several topics.

The overriding point that is being ignored is something major had to have been located that would result in the case being reopened.The FBI has a program that allows them to check the emails, looking for key words / able to check for duplicates. Their are reports that emails are present from state.gov and Clintonemail.com accounts that were not turned over.

I just dont think the FBI would do this if there is nothing in the Emails. I also think Clinton knows this to and her only saving grace is being elected. At this point I dont see Obama coming to the rescue with a pardon.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's James Carville...

He also said people wanting to investigate the Clinton Foundation would be going to hell over it. His over zealousness to Clintons started in 1992 when he worked to elect Bill President. Imo, he has been a loon for a loooong time now.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Some things to keep in mind. I have supervised officers who worked their own investigations. While they kept me informed of their status I was not briefed on every single detail in the case (although I could review their case status if I needed to).

As the Director of the FBI I would imagine he is busy with a lot of other things. While this type of case is a top priority we saw when he went before Congress that he did not have all the details and had to get back to Congress on several topics.

The overriding point that is being ignored is something major had to have been located that would result in the case being reopened.The FBI has a program that allows them to check the emails, looking for key words / able to check for duplicates. Their are reports that emails are present from state.gov and Clintonemail.com accounts that were not turned over.

I just dont think the FBI would do this if there is nothing in the Emails. I also think Clinton knows this to and her only saving grace is being elected. At this point I dont see Obama coming to the rescue with a pardon.

The FBI looked at the meta data prior to the announcement and confirmed that thousands of emails were from Hillary Clinton and to Hillary Clinton. The metadata can also be used to determine if the emails are duplicates or new, so I believe the FBI knew two things for sure.

1) They found emails participated in by Hillary Clinton.
2) They found emails that had not previously been seen.

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join