It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

One would be Brazile's DNC address...the other for her consulting.

Mark Paustenbach
DNC National Press Secretary
www.zoominfo.com...

Another wikileak shows she gave Hillary a question that came up in a debate between her and Sanders in Flint regarding the water issue.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Comey is doing what he was to do, after been obstructions from the justice department due to Obama influencing it, he is throwing the information so the public be the judge as the justice department will never indict Hillary as per Obama direct.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Keep up with Wikileaks at this helpful site:

Most Damaging Wikileaks

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Will this affect to Hillary's chance of winning the election?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rooseveltgonzalez

It already is.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
From the rumor mill

Huma is in discussions with the FBI / DOJ for immunity to flip on Clinton and provide evidence against her. The source is a supposed FBI agent. Several youtube channels are reporting on it.

From the rumor mill
edit on 31-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Thank you for the info Hounddoghowlie - www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Xcathdra

CNN ran a article that said her lawyers were in talks with the FBI yesterday.
they published a update today saying they were not.

Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that talks between the Department of Justice and Abedin's lawyers were underway. They are not.
FBI discovered Clinton-related emails weeks ago

as far as the youtubers can't say. i never put much stock in just off the wall tubers. now if it's a LSM or a real type journalist deal then maybe.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Question: Why would she need immunity or the FBI need her to "flip" if they already have the devices that contain what they are after?

Could she possibly have more evidence to bring to the table? If she does, does the FBI necessarily need to give her immunity to find it?

Doesn't she already have certain immunity?

Really gets the mind working.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
From the rumor mill

Huma is in discussions with the FBI / DOJ for immunity to flip on Clinton and provide evidence against her. The source is a supposed FBI agent. Several youtube channels are reporting on it.

From the rumor mill

She'd be smart to flip. Healthier.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

She might have information about Clinton thats not on paper / documented anywhere. When a person tries for immunity when they are "caught" its usually to offer info that the feds dont have that can further an investigation / get someone else they are investigating dead to rights.

The info, imo and in this case, would need to be high value and would need to be someone higher up the food chain. Keep in mind there is a second FBI crmiinal investigation underway with the Clinton foundation. Huma was paid by them when she worked at state and Teneo.

As for immunity she already received -
Any time a person is given immunity its contingent on set guidelines. The person, if found to be lying, omitting, misleading, not cooperating etc can have their immunity null and void. Secondly she signed paperwork that she turned over all devices and retained no classified info. The weiner laptop placed her in violation of that agreement as well.

Just bear in mind its a youtube rumor at this point.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Question: Why would she need immunity or the FBI need her to "flip" if they already have the devices that contain what they are after?

Could she possibly have more evidence to bring to the table? If she does, does the FBI necessarily need to give her immunity to find it?

Doesn't she already have certain immunity?

Really gets the mind working.

Her previous immunity doesn't apply to this new information.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Fair enough, but would her sworn testimony be good enough if there wasn't in fact any evidence to be had. Just thinking like a corrupted lawyer at this point.

Given her husbands legal troubles might go to discredit her even further.

May be a rumor but if Huma is smart and has the goods, she would be wise to divulge and hide.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How is that given it's essentially the same investigation?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Fair enough, but would her sworn testimony be good enough if there wasn't in fact any evidence to be had. Just thinking like a corrupted lawyer at this point.

Given her husbands legal troubles might go to discredit her even further.

May be a rumor but if Huma is smart and has the goods, she would be wise to divulge and hide.

Info provided in the manner being discussed would need to be verified and usually is contingent on successful prosecution. As for Weiner yeah it can create a problem. These agreements usually involve the person testifying against the other person. You can bet, if the rumor is accurate and something comes from it, that her credibility will be attacked and they (defense) will try to impeach her testimony (not to be confused with presidential impeachment). In this instance it means the person gives testimony and the defense provides inf o /witnesses that undermine the governments witness.

As an example Huma on the stand says she has never broke the law prior to this and the defense provides evidence / witness that says she was arrested for shoplifting in her 20's.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

How is that given it's essentially the same investigation?

Same investigation...difference evidence.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I hope so. That clause "contingent on a successful prosecution," didn't matter for the others so far.

Really want to see this woman behind bars...legally.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rooseveltgonzalez

Sure as sh*t will.

At the least it will suppress Democrat turnout and push more independents to Trump.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I hope so. That clause "contingent on a successful prosecution," didn't matter for the others so far.

Really want to see this woman behind bars...legally.

Successful prosecution may have been a bad choice in words on my part so my bad. Some immunity agreements can require it. The previous agreements in this case (Huma, Mills, etc) were not based on prosecution.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I find most of your posts to be filled with hype and disinformation, and I can't really trust anything you claim. I have to try and figure out what you're actually claiming and then try to fact check it.

This is what I've found:

A committee that helped fund Sen. Hillary Clinton’s 2000 Senate campaign has been fined for filing three false reports to the Federal Elections Commission regarding a Hollywood gala that feted her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

In a “Conciliation Agreement” with the FEC, New York 2000 and its treasurer Andrew Grossman agreed to pay a civil fine of $35,000 and amend false reports to reflect failure to report a $721,000 donation by Los Angeles millionaire lawyer and businessman Peter Franklin Paul. Read more at www.wnd.com...

Please provide evidence for your claim of Hillary Clinton being responsible for 122 other people fleeing the country to protect her. I won't be watching any random video opinion pieces either. Just hard cold facts, please.

Again, 24 people went to prison because of Nixon's crimes. There is no comparison here.

edit on 31-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

CNN ran a article that said her lawyers were in talks with the FBI yesterday.
they published a update today saying they were not.

Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that talks between the Department of Justice and Abedin's lawyers were underway. They are not.
FBI discovered Clinton-related emails weeks ago

as far as the youtubers can't say. i never put much stock in just off the wall tubers. now if it's a LSM or a real type journalist deal then maybe.

edit on 31-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Typical innuendo aside from your failure to do your due diligence and research aside -

* - Wiki - 1996 United States campaign finance controversy

* - FE C - Hillary Clinton for Senate - related documents on file with the FEC

Hillary Clinton's Senate run and her FEC violations revolved around what was called the "China Plan". Chinese nationals with connections to the Chinese government / intelligence services and military funneled money to her campaign. The FEC complaint against her was sustained and she was fined for campaign finance violations. The Chinese / Taiwanese nationals in the US who were named fled the country to avoid prosecution.

Now - do your due diligence and research on your own before you accuse me of posting false info - which I have not done. Secondly tell me what is false and refute it instead of doing the typical candy ass lob an accusation and not support it.

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join