It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Nancy Pelosis constant re-election should be enough to revoke CA statehood and give them back to Mexico.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Some more info on Huma's emails.

It looks like she used Weiners computer to back up the content of her smart phone and apparently didnt realize it backed up all emails as well. It looks like the Emails cover everything during Clinton's tenure at State.

additional -

edit on 31-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well. That will be interesting.

Still not out of the woods in the thinking that this is a publicity stunt to Hillys benefit.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I dont see how this can positively benefit Clinton. If that was their intent it blew up in their faces.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If a time comes in the near future that states something along the lines of, "we've read through the emails and found nothing" is one that I can think of.

My tinfoil hat says the sudden jump of the media on this and it's timing to be way to close to election day to be SOP.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

DOJ guidelines prevent action from being taken that can affect the outcome of an election. Personally I think the guideline is crap as I believe criminal actions should trump politics. Even more so when a person could obtain a position that would allow them to pardon themselves.

Why did the FBI get a warrant with Weiner and Huma cooperating? They are married and are covered by whats called Spousal Privilege. Cooperation now can end if charges are filed, jeopardizing any cooperation given early on.

DNC Chair Donna Brazile is out as a contributor to CNN.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Breaking

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I don't disagree with you. As per usual, I'm just questioning the narrative.

I've posted on the warrant and my supposed reasoning on it. If they wanted to nail Huma, that's fine and dandy. HRC jumped on this very fast for supposedly not knowing what exactly Huma had.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If Humas emails cover messages from Clinton as secstate, and those messages recovered show they are missing from Clintons emails, it means they were deleted - a federal crime.

I think Clintons response is an attempt to see what waters the FBI are trolling in to get out in front of it / cover it up.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
HERE is an article claiming the FBI picked it up from the NYPD(?)

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
HERE is an article claiming the FBI picked it up from the NYPD(?)

www.rumormillnews.com...

Clinton brought down by a state she represents and a police department who was there on 9/11.

The irony...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Platte River contacted on Jan. 3, 2013 to handle server

Her team had me do a bunch of exports and email filters and cleanup to provide a PST [personal storage file] of all of HRC’s emails to/from any .gov addresses,” Combetta wrote.

Maybe this is the source of 650K emails.

Platte River even though no one at the company had a government security clearance.
The hiring was done through a company called Clinton Executive Services Corp., or CESC, which handles logistics for Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Combetta didn’t tell his Platte River colleagues that he had been transferring the old Clinton files to CESC until March 2015.

Her team had me do a bunch of exports and email filters and cleanup to provide a PST [personal storage file] of all of HRC’s emails to/from any .gov addresses,” Combetta wrote.

The FBI seized the Clintons’ old server on Aug. 12, 2015.

Link

Cheryl Mills doesn't remember about the lack of PRN clearance...

Wikileaks: EVERYONE Working at Platte River Networks Had Access to HIllary’s Top Secret Emails

Link

A technician hired by Hillary Clinton to run the private email system she used while US secretary of state told investigators he tried to pass on colleagues’ concerns that the system might not comply with records laws, FBI interview summaries show.

Bryan Pagliano, the technician Clinton hired when she joined the State Department in 2009, told federal investigators he relayed the concerns to Cheryl Mills, then Clinton’s chief of staff.

Mills, whose lawyer did not respond to requests for comment, has previously testified under oath she could not recall anyone alerting her to potential problems with Clinton’s email arrangement.

Link

How many copies of enail are out there?
edit on 10/31/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So, basically Huma backed up ALL of her files onto that laptop and didn't know it. Even the mysterious deleted emails?

That's why they looked the way they did in those photos. They're absolutely cooked.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
More action for Hillary and Huma............

Judicial Watch has just obtained previously un-released emails from Hillary's server set.

These are part of a new batch given by the U.S. State Department today Oct 31, 2016.

And guess what?

There's classified material plus some Clinton Foundation "activities" for donors, and Hillary never turned these over !!!!

Big damage again to the Campaign that can't offer any explanations for all the lies told and obvious deception.

New State Department Documents Reveal More Clinton-Abedin Email Exchanges of Classified Information on Unsecure Server

Judicial Watch today released 323 pages of new Department of State documents, including previously unreleased email exchanges in which Clinton and top aide Huma Abedin sent classified information over Clinton’s clintonemail.com unsecure email system. According to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) exemptions cited in the documents obtained by Judicial Watch, three of the Clinton-Abedin email exchanges contained material “classified to protect national security.”

Also included in the newly obtained documents is an additional instance of the State Department doing special favors for a high-dollar Clinton Foundation donor. And the documents include instances of the distribution by State Department officials of Clinton’s government schedule to members of the Clinton Foundation staff.

The documents contain not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date of such emails uncovered by Judicial Watch to 238 new Clinton emails (not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department). These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department.

My God it's not over till it's over !!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It ain't over 'til the fat lady is in Sing Sing.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes ...but when the is a crater ,fallout and you have seen the blast of a nuke there's fire.
MORE has been found ...

HERES the latest..www.judicialwatch.org... ation-unsecure-server/
edit on 31-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
So JW turned up, via FOIA, work-related emails she never turned over?
Didn't she say she turned over all 'work-related' emails?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

She lied again for the 10,000th time.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Like I just said.

Cooked.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

She lied again for the 10,000th time.

So you're telling me she is a liar? Shocking.

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join