It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: Realtruth

The [external] shows up automatically in the heading before it arrives in my inbox if it's from any address outside of my agency's network.

I'm only talking about non classified systems (strongly secured and firewalled however), classified systems are literally not connected to the regular internet.

Look up the difference between SIPRNet and NIPRNet as an example. I have friends who are Contracting Officers that saw contractors get taken out of theater in handcuffs when they accidentally plugged a non secure laptop into SIPRNet.

All federal employees and contractors have to take annual training and training specific to IT security when they are awarded any contract that plugs into any system.

Anyone who has ever held any kind of clearance or even had a public trust background investigation knows this is all incredibly basic and very well known protocol.

The fact that many career folks have to supplement with vitamin d because they work in a windowless SCIF all day and have to lock / secure everything up methodically when leaving the office while people like Clinton and her staff have failed to do any of that in many cases shows how different political folks are treated versus career feds and military members.

Thank you for this informative reply.

I sure wish it had a thread of it's own and then sticky'd to the top, so all the disbelievers understand how serious a breach of classified information is handled typically.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
can't wait for Comey to investigate if there were classified e-mails on republican congressmen's personal devices and computers....oh right, sorry...they're republicans, never mind.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
can't wait for Comey to investigate if there were classified e-mails on republican congressmen's personal devices and computers....oh right, sorry...they're republicans, never mind.

I am sure they will when they recover 650,000 emails from a republicans laptop after that republican testified they turned everything over.

Wait for it.
edit on R452016-10-31T10:45:37-05:00k4510Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

The people you are talking about are not currently running for president.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I actually thought about doing a thread on classified information. How and why it is classified, the rules and regulations for the transmittal and storage of classified information etc....

But it would be incredibly boring. It only attracts attention because of the email scandal.

edit on R492016-10-31T10:49:07-05:00k4910Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R362016-10-31T11:36:18-05:00k3610Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

That's the way I see it - Trump is a step in a better direction and a step away from total, irredeemable corruption.

It's a battle of timelines in my view and not a battle of political parties. There's no way a person like Ron Paul, for example, could've taken on the dark, globalist cabal at this time. Trump has the money, fortitude and backing to survive the attack and plow through the morass. I sometimes think he has access to a Looking Glass.

People will hold Trump's feet to the fire and won't let him get away with anything corrupt if he is in the White House for a time. He knows this. He never wanted to run when people told him he should. He kept saying he wished someone else would who shared his ideas. He does not have a corrupted soul and that's how I see this whole battle of wills happening in this country.

I don't know how to make it more clear. This is a spiritual battle.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

He does not have a corrupted soul .

Trump? Are you kidding me??? He's a liar, a scammer, a con artist. No way is his soul clean.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

He does not have a corrupted soul .

Trump? Are you kidding me??? He's a liar, a scammer, a con artist. No way is his soul clean.

Well...maybe he should 'scrub' his soul..."Like with a cloth or something".

Seriously, who has a clean soul?
Trump may be brash and crass...but Hillary is completely corrupt.
edit on 31-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It would probably be about as thrilling as if I did a thread on contract and appropriations law...

At least my wife doesn't need ambien at night - she just asks me about my day

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Please don't stay home! Get out and vote.
It is when people start assuming that a candidate will win and that their vote does not matter that the "other" guy wins.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

The [external] shows up automatically in the heading before it arrives in my inbox if it's from any address outside of my agency's network.

I'm only talking about non classified systems (strongly secured and firewalled however), classified systems are literally not connected to the regular internet.

Look up the difference between SIPRNet and NIPRNet as an example. I have friends who are Contracting Officers that saw contractors get taken out of theater in handcuffs when they accidentally plugged a non secure laptop into SIPRNet.

All federal employees and contractors have to take annual training and training specific to IT security when they are awarded any contract that plugs into any system.

Anyone who has ever held any kind of clearance or even had a public trust background investigation knows this is all incredibly basic and very well known protocol.

The fact that many career folks have to supplement with vitamin d because they work in a windowless SCIF all day and have to lock / secure everything up methodically when leaving the office while people like Clinton and her staff have failed to do any of that in many cases shows how different political folks are treated versus career feds and military members.

LOL!

You must be my brother from another mother. Or at the very least a fellow SCIF sufferer.

Although to be fair, my SCIF is actually pretty cool. The fact that it's in a historic building on a university campus probably has something to do with that. Most inner rings aren't nearly as cool. And our outer ring is actually beautiful. I got lucky I guess...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Rick at least one guy can admit the truth this time around.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just a thought - if Huma preferred webmail, as has been reported a few times, I wonder if the emails they found are actually a browser cache.

Maybe she deleted the emails from the account, but did not realize that everything she read was cached?
This would explain why she did not "know" that there were emails on the laptop.

If she never cleared her cache, there could be quite a bit of information there.

And if Weiner was browsing on the same laptop, law enforcement had good reason to look at the browser cache.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

That's the way I see it - Trump is a step in a better direction and a step away from total, irredeemable corruption.

It's a battle of timelines in my view and not a battle of political parties. There's no way a person like Ron Paul, for example, could've taken on the dark, globalist cabal at this time. Trump has the money, fortitude and backing to survive the attack and plow through the morass. I sometimes think he has access to a Looking Glass.

People will hold Trump's feet to the fire and won't let him get away with anything corrupt if he is in the White House for a time. He knows this. He never wanted to run when people told him he should. He kept saying he wished someone else would who shared his ideas. He does not have a corrupted soul and that's how I see this whole battle of wills happening in this country.

I don't know how to make it more clear. This is a spiritual battle.

Peace.

So very well said!
I have been trying to explain that to people since the beginning.
It takes someone strong and bold to take on the level of corruption we are facing, and I don't think that a mild-mannered, polite person would have what it takes.

This is seriously important. I feel in my gut that this election is going to be a turning point for the future of our country. I know they all are, to a point, but if we let this evil (Clinton and friends) take power, we are seriously going to see the end of America as we know it. And I fear for our children and grandchildren.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He is way more than just brash. He's a liar, a scammer and a con artist. That makes him pretty corrupt in my book.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
FYI: Donna Brazile just left CNN...Quit or fired?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Really?
I guess that last wikileaks dump was just to spot on.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Fired

Zerohedge

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yea but her "Cooking with Grease" book should easy any problems that arise after a conviction.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

Fired

Zerohedge

Well she's been gone from CNN for some time... but was due to come back.
She's still at the DNC.
edit on 31/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join