It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
something else i've been thinking about the past day.

anyone remember dick morris saying hillary can't type.

now i would think he would know seeing how long he was part of the clinton camp.
and if that is the case, and there are 650,000 emails on huma's laptop could she have been typing them up for hillary. that would explain why so many. dick even says to look at for people typing for her at the end of the piece.

here is his piece he wrote.

Don’t expect a gold mine of emails on Hillary’s private account. Why not? Because she doesn’t know how to type. That’s right. She writes everything out in longhand. Really. Anyone who has spent time in meetings with her knows about her endless yellow pads.
Hillary Can’t Type: Look To Huma’s and Cheryl’s Emails

edit on 31-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

The [external] shows up automatically in the heading before it arrives in my inbox if it's from any address outside of my agency's network.

I'm only talking about non classified systems (strongly secured and firewalled however), classified systems are literally not connected to the regular internet.

Look up the difference between SIPRNet and NIPRNet as an example. I have friends who are Contracting Officers that saw contractors get taken out of theater in handcuffs when they accidentally plugged a non secure laptop into SIPRNet.

All federal employees and contractors have to take annual training and training specific to IT security when they are awarded any contract that plugs into any system.

Anyone who has ever held any kind of clearance or even had a public trust background investigation knows this is all incredibly basic and very well known protocol.

The fact that many career folks have to supplement with vitamin d because they work in a windowless SCIF all day and have to lock / secure everything up methodically when leaving the office while people like Clinton and her staff have failed to do any of that in many cases shows how different political folks are treated versus career feds and military members.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I spent most of my whole career prior to the FBI working for the Intelligence Community.

Rotating shifts...days, swings, mids.... worked so many holidays while people were home spending time with their families while we, as you said, sat in a windowless room keeping the country safe while most people slept.

The divorce rate is extremely high for people who work in those conditions.

Like you said, everyone who has ever had a clearance knows the rules and protocols.... especially about putting classified materials on unclass systems.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I am not nearly as opimistic as some of you. I see a nearly zero chance of arrest of Hillary. Possibly Huma but never Hillary. It's nice to imagine a big sweeping cleanup of corruption at the highest level but it seems like a fantasy that can never come true. I have to assume that there are plenty of Republicans who aided her along the way. She had to have friends on both sides who either helped or turned a blind eye.

That would be a good reason for many Reps to hate Trump. If he does win and does what he says he will (that is a YUGE IF and I will believe it when I see it ) then both sides should be shaking in their boots.

As for the Hillary defenders, you are correct that this has not been proven to show any wrongdoing on her part. Smoke = fire in most cases and there has been smoke every few months for 30 yrs. Do they all lead to fire ? Possibly not but you can bet there is a fire somewhere. You're sad about your girl. I get it. I'm more sad for our country. Someone has steered us to the edge of a cliff and it's naive to think that happened on accident or by coincidence.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: schmae

Even if she doesn't get arrested, hopefully this will help her NOT become POTUS.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

how would Obama or any of us know if the person we are emailing back and forth with is on a secure server or not?

2 reasons, First of all the address would have .gov or .state (i cant remember which one they use)

And secondly classified and unclassified never ever mix, they dont even use the same pipelines to get about, Someone with clearance would never open their inbox to see classified and unclassified material together, it doesnt work like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here's some more food for thought.

I know that the DOD has auctions to sell their old, or surplus goods, but there are certain goods that not everyone can purchase. In order to purchase classified/demilled materials a person must submit to a background check, and even when approved and those items are obtainable, that person must use the materials in a certain way that complies with the DOD.

Here's where it gets interesting, the person that was given the clearance can not legally resell or give those goods to anyone, and if needed must surrender those goods back the the DOD, if asked at anytime.

I don't see why classified emails would be any different, especially if they put government officials lives in danger.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: schmae
I am not nearly as opimistic as some of you. I see a nearly zero chance of arrest of Hillary. Possibly Huma but never Hillary. It's nice to imagine a big sweeping cleanup of corruption at the highest level but it seems like a fantasy that can never come true. I have to assume that there are plenty of Republicans who aided her along the way. She had to have friends on both sides who either helped or turned a blind eye.

That would be a good reason for many Reps to hate Trump. If he does win and does what he says he will (that is a YUGE IF and I will believe it when I see it ) then both sides should be shaking in their boots.

As for the Hillary defenders, you are correct that this has not been proven to show any wrongdoing on her part. Smoke = fire in most cases and there has been smoke every few months for 30 yrs. Do they all lead to fire ? Possibly not but you can bet there is a fire somewhere. You're sad about your girl. I get it. I'm more sad for our country. Someone has steered us to the edge of a cliff and it's naive to think that happened on accident or by coincidence.

I also don't think Hillary will go to jail but she is going to face 4 years (if she can make it without being impeached) with scandal after scandal being dragged through public scrutiny and investigation after investigation. It's a pretty sad state of affairs that she was ever allowed to run. The fact she was, with all her baggage, tells me that the corrupt people running US politics were confident that even being outed at this stage would not stop them.
edit on 31/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: SonOfThor

I spent most of my whole career prior to the FBI working for the Intelligence Community.

Rotating shifts...days, swings, mids.... worked so many holidays while people were home spending time with their families while we, as you said, sat in a windowless room keeping the country safe while most people slept.

The divorce rate is extremely high for people who work in those conditions.

Like you said, everyone who has ever had a clearance knows the rules and protocols.... especially about putting classified materials on unclass systems.

Absolutely.

As a matter of fact where I work we *cannot* send any emails to any non .gov domains. If you want to send an email to someone who doesn't have a .gov address you have to do so from a different device in a separate area.

Can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but I understand the reasoning behind it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Honestly at this point....

No matter who wins.... Trump or Clinton...

Whoever is elected will most likely spend the first two years fighting impeachment and lawsuits while the rest of the country goes down the crapper.

Right now you have two choices:

A. Will superflush the toilet and the economy and the US will go straight down the crapper.

B. Will be an anemic flush with less water pressure allowing the US and the economy to circle the drain a few times before going down.

The end result is the same where you choose A or B...... we go down the crapper no matter who is elected.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I actually think Kaine may be the chosen one but they needed Hill's name recognition to get in the door. I expect one of her non existent illnesses to flare up shortly after taking office and have to step down and he'll be POTUS. That or maybe she stays in but spends her days napping and signing docs while her ' friends' run the show.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Looks like the old Friday afternoon info dump achieved it's desired purpose.

Here it is Monday and even right leaning Drudge headline is about illegals crossing the border.

Operation sheeple won't remember on Monday what they read on Friday is complete.
edit on R022016-10-31T10:02:48-05:00k0210Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R032016-10-31T10:03:08-05:00k0310Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R032016-10-31T10:03:54-05:00k0310Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Honestly at this point....

No matter who wins.... Trump or Clinton...

Whoever is elected will most likely spend the first two years fighting impeachment and lawsuits while the rest of the country goes down the crapper.

Right now you have two choices:

A. Will superflush the toilet and the economy and the US will go straight down the crapper.

B. Will be an anemic flush with less water pressure allowing the US and the economy to circle the drain a few times before going down.

The end result is the same where you choose A or B...... we go down the crapper no matter who is elected.

Rick,

I'm actually don't see it that way and here's why, because it takes more that one person to run a country.

Our country has needed a huge wake up call for a long time, and these current issues are really bringing to light a lot of corruption.

There is going to be massive changes for sure, but I feel they are all going to be constructive ones.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The point is...

We no longer need a politician in the White House.

We need a plumber because DC is in bad need of a flushing and the sewers are completely clogged with BS.

I am voting for Roto-Rooter for President.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Here's some more food for thought.

I know that the DOD has auctions to sell their old, or surplus goods, but there are certain goods that not everyone can purchase. In order to purchase classified/demilled materials a person must submit to a background check, and even when approved and those items are obtainable, that person must use the materials in a certain way that complies with the DOD.

Here's where it gets interesting, the person that was given the clearance can not legally resell or give those goods to anyone, and if needed must surrender those goods back the the DOD, if asked at anytime.

I don't see why classified emails would be any different, especially if they put government officials lives in danger.

Don't forget about the printers used by Huma to print these documents out. They, too, save and store information. Sometimes they have HDD's that keep ALL documents printed by that machine. I worked in the business of making sure printer HDD's were secure for a bit and know just what can be found on them.

Here is an old story about it....

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The point is...

We need a plumber because DC is in bad need of a flushing and the sewers are completely clogged with BS.

It sure is overwhelming that we got to this point, especially when it puts our military in danger and certain people in Washington thinks it's no big deal.

I hope the plumber has a boat that floats on crap, because he'll need it to stay afloat.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Is anyone here familiar with computers? Im trying to figure out roughly how many GB's of memory 650'000 emails would use.

i would think that they would be stored on the hard drive and not in memory. in a email client or a separate folder.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The point is...

Roto-Rooter can DRAIN THE SWAMP!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The point is...

Roto-Rooter can DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Unfortunately although I believe Trump is a step in the right direction, he is not the man to do the job. There would many more reasonable choices than Trump.

A Trump presidency doesn't scare me in the least, because one person doesn't run the White House, regardless of what people think.

Of the two, Clinton scares me way way more than Trump ever will.

Fortunately for me, my state will be overwhelmingly Trump so I get to stay home and watch the fireworks.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Indigo5

Look at her poll numbers the next few days and then ask yourself that question.

Will do...

Brace yourself...but Email stuff has already been digested and covered ad nauseum.

this will excite Trump supporters, but Clinton voters?...been there...don't care

Not these emails... they were previously unknown.

Where did you hear that?

As I understand it, the emails have not been reviewed to see if they are duplicates?

I am starting to believe the Director Comey is trolling the Trump campaign with Red Herrings and false hope.

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join